Don't have an account? Create one!

Creation

AuthorMessage
IamAmonster_4137
Killjoy
IamAmonster_4137
July 3rd, 2007 at 10:54pm
Well i dont know too much about the whole "Adam and Eve" story or the "God made everythng in seven days" story since i havent set foot into a church or CCD classroom since i was in diapers, but i know the basics. and frankly, i dont see how its possible (which i guess where the whole "faith" thing comes in to play).

i believe in science. i believe in the Big Bang theory, and yeah, i even believe we evolved from chimps. its extremely believable, if you look at the timeline of homo habilis, homo erectus, and then homo sapien, the beings tend to look more and more like primates the farther BACK you go.

As for the Big Bang, im sure its only a matter of time before we discover exactly what happened in that scenario.
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
July 4th, 2007 at 12:15am
I believe God created the world, being a Christian.
Also, in 6th grade I studied Evolution and learned that it is just impossible. It is Mathmatically impossible. And think about it. What created the big bang? They say chance did. What created that chance? You cannot make something out of nothing like that.
I trust what I studied. And those months of studying Evolution came out as Evolution being impossible.

And also, we could not have possibly evolved from animals and such. Evolving from a fish? No. Once that fish washed up on shore to evolve, it would have died because of no air.

I am all for Creation.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
July 4th, 2007 at 12:55am
I'm Christian,but sometimes i find it hard to believe what the Bible says. How did God come to be is my main question.
Therefore,I believe God created everything on earth.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
July 4th, 2007 at 12:38pm
XMusicDudetteX:
I trust what I studied. And those months of studying Evolution came out as Evolution being impossible.

And also, we could not have possibly evolved from animals and such. Evolving from a fish? No. Once that fish washed up on shore to evolve, it would have died because of no air.

Evolution isn't a perfect theory; there are some things involved with it that don't have ready explanations, but it makes far more sense than the idea that God just threw us all on the earth a few thousand years ago.

And that fish example is not how evolution works. What happens with evolution is that a sort of fish, by some genetic mutation, is born with the ability to survive on land for at least a short period of time, and by going on land that fish-like-thing eats the plants that already migrated to land and lives longer and produces more offspring with the same ability, and eventually those offspring evolve into land animals which eventually evolve into us. There's a lot more to it, of course, and there's loads of proof on survival of the fittest, common ancestors, etc.
Heartzers.
Killjoy
Heartzers.
July 4th, 2007 at 02:18pm
No offense to religous people or anything, but I don't think that God created the world, I believe the BIG BANG.

Well you gotta admit, it is much more believable, I mean Fezzik is right and I totally agree with her, 'Evolution isn't a perfect theory; there are some things involved with it that don't have ready explanations, but it makes far more sense than the idea that God just threw us all on the earth a few thousand years ago. '

=]
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
July 4th, 2007 at 05:58pm
I belive in god, and I believe that he created the universe in 7 days.
But I go against the bible a lot but just not on this and taking the lords name in vain I dont go against that one either.

But sometimes I do have to question if god made the earth in seven days, but thats only because the world started off with two people and if God knows what everyone is gonna do before they do it why did he give us a chance to be good at the beggining why not just give us a chance to be bad from the get go.
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
July 4th, 2007 at 09:37pm
Fezzik:
XMusicDudetteX:

Evolution isn't a perfect theory; there are some things involved with it that don't have ready explanations, but it makes far more sense than the idea that God just threw us all on the earth a few thousand years ago.

And that fish example is not how evolution works. What happens with evolution is that a sort of fish, by some genetic mutation, is born with the ability to survive on land for at least a short period of time, and by going on land that fish-like-thing eats the plants that already migrated to land and lives longer and produces more offspring with the same ability, and eventually those offspring evolve into land animals which eventually evolve into us. There's a lot more to it, of course, and there's loads of proof on survival of the fittest, common ancestors, etc.

No, it really does not make far more sense. The ridiculous gap in the theory of evolution is larger than the gap between Spongebob's teeth. Evolution is starting to be proved wrong. Scientists just will not accept that the theory is not true.

And yeah, I know it is not. But seriously, the Evolution theory does not make any sense. The way everything is designed just cannot come from a big bang. It took thought and planning for things to be created the way they are, not some random big bang.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 4th, 2007 at 11:00pm
TrustMexI'mNOTOkay:
I have no idea, but mormons believe that it was created by god and blah, with the whole adam and eve thing. (i'm talking as if i'm not one ha..)
Well, I don't really believe in god. But, I think you're being quite ignorant when you say that people who believe in god are 'morons'.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 4th, 2007 at 11:22pm
Dance on fire.:
TrustMexI'mNOTOkay:
I have no idea, but mormons believe that it was created by god and blah, with the whole adam and eve thing. (i'm talking as if i'm not one ha..)
Well, I don't really believe in god. But, I think you're being quite ignorant when you say that people who believe in god are 'morons'.

She said Mormons... Rolling Eyes
x.fallout vapors.x
Killjoy
x.fallout vapors.x
July 5th, 2007 at 01:18am
the argument of almost everybody on this message board who supports god's hand in creating the universe is that the big bang is to random to have ever happened. what's random is god pulling all the matter of the earth out of nowhere and turning it into something. where did all that matter come from? science has proven that matter cannot be created from something. the big bang was simply the expansion of an extremely dense collection of the universe's matter; it is not some unexplainable phenomenon. it took matter that already existed and reshaped it. this is scientifically possible, wheras as creating something out of nothing is not. also, large amounts of proof have been found supporting the big bang theory. ex; as i mentioned, the big bang was the matter of our universe expanding. scientists have found evidence that our universe is still expanding today, at the same rate they hypothesize it was at the time of the big bang.
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
July 5th, 2007 at 01:25am
At Least Evolution is being proved wrong at least it was in some form possible i mean you say Evolution is mathematically immpossible i say oh and the big invisible man created a garden with talking snakes and 2 people who created all of us so everything is incest. By God that is the most scientific thing ive ever heard. Honestly Inbred babied have defects if adam and eve was true we would to. BUT WE DONT. You Can Talk about evolution Is Impossible but so is GOD.
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
July 6th, 2007 at 04:32am
No, Evolution was never in any form possible. To me, God creating the world makes more sense and that is what I am sticking with. God is not impossible. Of course, you do not see that, which is fine. But I see it.
God creating the universe is not as scientific as it sounds, really. Not as scientific as Evolution.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
July 6th, 2007 at 01:09pm

i am pretty torn on this subject. ii was quiet the religous individual when it came to this subject.

i think everything is exactly too perefect to be a cosmic accident
the fact we are exactly at the right distance away from the sun
not to burn up
or not to freeze is proof of this.
i think our bodies work too well like clockwork to be an accident either.
it is complex bio mechanics that could not have just happend without somone
figuring it out.

so yes ponder on this . .

dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 6th, 2007 at 01:31pm
I believe that the world was made by accident =//

Just floating dust...

^^^That's pretty scientific, no? And it kinda makes sence.

Really, to think that god just pulled the earth out of his ass, is kinda...
How would he make it anyway? Like, with magic powers?
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
July 6th, 2007 at 01:42pm

we didnt say he pulled it out of his ass.
it was more of a gradual thing.
i dont beleive it happend in seven days
thats just total crap

The big bang theory has not been proven corect btw
i keep reading people think it proces the non existance of god.

rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
July 7th, 2007 at 12:22am
I'm Christian, and I believe that God created earth, the galaxes, the whole shabang.

But I don't understand the whole Big Bang and evolution crap.
If there was a Big Bang, who created the rock in which this bang came from? God.
Who created these animals, so they could so call "evolve"? God.
I refuse to believe that I was once a flipping monkey. If monkeys evolved into humans, why haven't we seen this happen in the last...1000 years and if this happend, why are there still monkeys left? Why didn't they all turn into humans.
Point blank, God created everything because, think about it, how did everything get here?
It just doesn't appear in thin air.
We don't go walking around the street and see chickens just popping up do we?
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 7th, 2007 at 01:17am
ha13y!?:
I'm Christian, and I believe that God created earth, the galaxes, the whole shabang.

But I don't understand the whole Big Bang and evolution crap.
If there was a Big Bang, who created the rock in which this bang came from? God.
Who created these animals, so they could so call "evolve"? God.
I refuse to believe that I was once a flipping monkey. If monkeys evolved into humans, why haven't we seen this happen in the last...1000 years and if this happend, why are there still monkeys left? Why didn't they all turn into humans.
Point blank, God created everything because, think about it, how did everything get here?
It just doesn't appear in thin air.
We don't go walking around the street and see chickens just popping up do we?

If you ask who created the rock?
I ask; how does god exist? Who created god?
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
July 7th, 2007 at 02:30am
Dance on fire.:
[

No one created God because he is the ultiment power.
He's just always been there.
I don't hold the key for the worlds secrets so there is no way of me knowing "How he got there".
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
July 7th, 2007 at 05:46am
ha13y!?:
Dance on fire.:
[

No one created God because he is the ultiment power.
He's just always been there.
I don't hold the key for the worlds secrets so there is no way of me knowing "How he got there".

No one but God knows how He got there. Our minds cannot comprehend the thought yet. In the end, we will be able to understand it.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 7th, 2007 at 01:46pm
XMusicDudetteX:

No one but God knows how He got there. Our minds cannot comprehend the thought yet. In the end, we will be able to understand it.
Then, if god did all of that stuff. How could he hear your prayers?
He's probably going to be interested in another side of the universe, not Earth. He's got more interesting species to work with, he probably wouldn't care about us.