Don't have an account? Create one!

Creation

AuthorMessage
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 29th, 2007 at 01:07am
truthofcontroversy:
All I can say is that I believe in evolution and the Big Bang. On the other hand with the Big Bang I was believe that there is a higher power or some other sources out there because how else could the Big Bang have started? There had to be something there to start.

God
Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 12th, 2007 at 06:55pm
I used to worry about this topic - but now I'm just like "Who cares?" Look people - the world is here, whether it was god or not is irrelevant - lets live for preserving the world - not working out how it started, it' like buying an ice cream and wondering Which exact cow it came from and what colour it was instead of just enjoying it.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 20th, 2007 at 06:50pm
Its simple, my god is a flying spaghetti monster.
In the beginning he created the mountains, some trees and a midget.
Our heaven has a stripper factory and a beer volcano.
Join Us for we are the right path.

Ok seriously, Earth was created when large amounts of space dust started collecting together. Well thats what i believe anyway
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 20th, 2007 at 07:06pm
Foxy_Roxy:
like buying an ice cream and wondering Which exact cow it came from and what colour it was instead of just enjoying it.

THAT'S THE BEST F**KING ANSWER EVER.
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 20th, 2007 at 07:24pm
Beeblebrox:
Foxy_Roxy:
like buying an ice cream and wondering Which exact cow it came from and what colour it was instead of just enjoying it.

THAT'S THE BEST F**KING ANSWER EVER.

Oh Agreed
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:37am
i believe in in evolution with monkeys. really because i do not believe in religion. and besides... i really find it hard to beliee that we were all created from two people in a garden.
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
August 24th, 2007 at 09:25am

I'm a Christian, but I believe in evolution and the Big Bang.
It's there in facts that 'a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe'
oo_mitch05_oo
Killjoy
oo_mitch05_oo
August 24th, 2007 at 03:26pm
i'm very confused in what to believe in...

i believe in the big bang and evolution theories but i also believe in god. the creation theory is very hard to believe in because there are no scientific explanations. the big bang is also hard to beleve in because if you think of it, what started the big explosion? where did the dust particles came from?

maybe god created the big bang explosion Smile
King Of The Jews JR
Jazz Hands
King Of The Jews JR
August 24th, 2007 at 03:55pm
Big bang was the remanents of a previous universe collapsing in on itself and the exploding outwards. My theory anyway.
dear matthew
Joining The Black Parade
dear matthew
August 24th, 2007 at 04:44pm
-sigh- the world has been here longer then anyone thinks. everyone is talking about eternity, well thats it the unverse is eternity. everybodys so caught up with why we're here now. we're just a phase passing by. the universe has always been here, and it always be there. and one last thing, people should enjoy their life instead of raging on about how much it sucks ;D
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
August 27th, 2007 at 12:18pm
I believe in evolution for one reason only. There is no other theory out there that satisfies an agnostic like myself. Biblical creation is just religion repackaged as science.
I do reckon that evolution has holes though, and when someone comes up with a better scientific theory I'll be first in line to support it.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 27th, 2007 at 09:26pm
I can't not believe in a higher power. I mean, that's a hell of a coincedence for the universe and the Earth to just implode together. I mean, what are the odds it'll ever happen again? And to create a planet where life can thrive? As far as we know, it's happened once. Mistakes like that just aren't made, they are created.
I think there def. was some thought behind it.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 27th, 2007 at 09:32pm
i believe that god made the universe
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 27th, 2007 at 09:44pm
xMyBlackDaliahx:
i believe that god made the universe

Yea, that's what I'm saying. There is no way that this all just happened on accident, by chance. No way. I think that the creation of the universe is proof. The Big Bang was created, at least that's my opinion. I don't mean to step on any toes.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
August 29th, 2007 at 01:25am
King Of The Jews JR:
Its simple, my god is a flying spaghetti monster.
In the beginning he created the mountains, some trees and a midget.
Our heaven has a stripper factory and a beer volcano.
Join Us for we are the right path.

lmfao
I like that.
I'm going to start preaching that to everyone I know. XD

No, I believe there is a god, but he probably has something better to care about then the race he created.
Probably some aliens that are smarter then us.
It doesn't matter how it got here, it's here, we have it, get over it.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 29th, 2007 at 07:10am
Domo:

:No, I believe there is a god, but he probably has something better to care about then the race he created.
Probably some aliens that are smarter then us.
It doesn't matter how it got here, it's here, we have it, get over it.

We have it now.
Until we destroy it.
And then we'll need a new Big Bang, hopefully it's a little bit more clear how it happens then.
Dead Inside
Killjoy
Dead Inside
September 1st, 2007 at 11:05pm
I personally have no freakin idea.

I find it somewhat impossible for it to be the work of god but i find many things that god supposably did to be impossible.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
September 4th, 2007 at 02:28am
I don't think it was "created", I think it happened.

I really don't care to speculate how it happened, because that means we'd have to go into discussing "nothing" and the "infinite". Both of which are concepts the human mind just can't deal with.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
September 4th, 2007 at 12:51pm
Mmm.
I'm an atheist and I'm strongly against the idea of any kind of "God" existing that created the world and the universe. Big believer of the Big Bang thought. I'm sure it could have happened in any way, but I really do enforce the BB idea.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
September 4th, 2007 at 01:11pm
I think I'll definitely listen to the science more than the bible because, really, there's not proof in the bible.
While as, in science you have prove all kinds of things right or wrong.
But, neither have been proved wrong, so we're just going to sit here and tell each other what we believe until someone gets in a fight and this thread is locked.

But, anyway, I prefer science over religion. So I'll go with the Big Bang theory.