Don't have an account? Create one!

08/11/2007 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre

AuthorMessage
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 24th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Yeah, on the weather report it said there's a 100% chance a hurricane is going to hit land in Florida (but on the east coast) and a 92% chance that two hurricanes will hit land, and I think it was a 58% chance that three hurricanes will hit land. =/
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 24th, 2007 at 10:21pm
yeah, i'm getting pretty worried about the hurricanes. urggg, hopefully it won't hit anywhere that will affect the concert.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 25th, 2007 at 12:28am
Hello All,

I too am worried about the hurricane season affecting this concert. However, with all our positive thinking, I think we can turn any hurricane away from Florida this week.

I'm going to Cali this weekend so if anything interesting happens for those that have my cell # will you text me please!!!!

Countin' down the days to go . . .
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 25th, 2007 at 01:27am
May I ask why you're heading to Californ-I-A?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 25th, 2007 at 10:20pm
^Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

And p.s.-Steff I like you sig. ALL of it Wink

Sorry for the spam.

Anyways, I, too, am not looking forward to hurricane season. We lost our house in 2004 with Francis and Jeane, (or was it 2005???), but anyways, I'm on the east coast, and I'm right ON the coast, so active hurricane seasons for me blow especially hard because not only do I lose electricity, but I'm usually out of work for the few days after the storm because of the lack of power. Man, I hope we get lucky like we did last year. Last year they said it was going to be active, too.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 25th, 2007 at 11:02pm
^^ Yeah, they said there was going to a a bunch of hurricanes that were going to hit land last year, and nothing happened. I'm just going to stay optimistic about it this year...
randi
Killjoy
randi
May 25th, 2007 at 11:52pm
ohhhh goodie i just got tickets so i will be there too! *does happy dance*
randi
Killjoy
randi
May 25th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Side note on the hurricane thing everyone, i have lived here all my life and those predictions about what will hit where and how hard are almost always wrong. yes tampa gets hit harder because it is on the coast but no worries the Amphitheatre is more inland Smile

sorry for the spam/double post
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 26th, 2007 at 12:27am
^^ I've noticed...I live in Sarasota which is one hour away from Tampa, and when ever a hurricane comes into the Gulf, it always seems to go away from land. Like Katrina, it was predicted to hit Florida but then went right up to New Orleans. Most of the hurricanes hit the east coast (for what I can remember) which won't affect Tampa...Unless it crosses the state... But if a hurricane does hit land, it will most likely be only one.

Anyways, what section are you in, randi?

Sorry for my babblish spam.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 26th, 2007 at 03:05pm
jerk; pull us down:
May I ask why you're geading to Californ-I-A?

Hey All. I am out in Cali visiting my best friend in the whole world who I haven't seen in 3 years. I am just out for the weekend. They live inside Yosemite National Forest and it is absolutely breathtaking out here! We are going to go hiking in the park later today.

As I took my insane and scary drive from the San Fran airport to where my friend lives, they kept mentioning PR on the radio out here and it got me all giddy and fangirly LOL
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 26th, 2007 at 04:19pm
I got my tickets in the mail yesterday!!!!!
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 27th, 2007 at 08:48pm
Rachelle_5:

haha, awesome ;DDD. mine were mailed yesterday, but the mail isn't even going to start to run untill tuesday because of memorial day. yeah, I think that's the holiday... rofl :]
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 27th, 2007 at 08:52pm
i've been wondering. are there any good hotels in Tampa? I'll be staying in one two nights, and I really don't want to end up in a shitty one. rofl. last time I saw MCR, I had to stay in this really awful motel. Pfft, I almost got shot like... twice, and these guys pulled up a car next to me and my friend and tried to "holla" at us. bahaha, never going to GA again, or Atlanta at least
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 27th, 2007 at 09:22pm
^^ We're going to be staying in a hotel too after the show, and we're planning to stay in the Holiday Inn Express that's right across from the venue. It's not a luxury hotel but it's pretty nice. Here.

EDIT: Sorry, I posted the wrong link before. The one now is the right one.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 27th, 2007 at 09:29pm
lauren; pansy:
^^ We're going to be staying in a hotel too after the show, and we're planning to stay in the Holiday Inn Express that's right across from the venue. It's not a luxury hotel but it's pretty nice. Here.

thanks<33
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 27th, 2007 at 09:39pm
^^ No problem.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 27th, 2007 at 10:25pm
lauren; pansy:
^^ No problem.

yes! I resevered rooms Very Happy. we should meet up there. roflroflrofl :]. I'll be like HAI, YOU KNOW ME FROM THE INTERNETZ
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 27th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Rachelle_5:

I have mine too! <3
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 27th, 2007 at 11:41pm
bringmoreknives_x:
lauren; pansy:

thanks<33

You guys and your money. I'll be sleeping in the car that night. Sad
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 28th, 2007 at 12:42am
awwww. -hugsssss-. I would be scared to sleep in a car. rofl.