Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
Evil Flying Panda :P
Killjoy
Evil Flying Panda :P
July 12th, 2007 at 08:01pm
there was people who thought MCR is gay,people who dont know about MCR,people who just hate MCR,the teenies that scream about how hott they are,and us,the small group of people who actually like MCR.oh,and the preps who followed us around asking us if we were demonds born in hell just xcause we like MCR!!!!!!!
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
July 12th, 2007 at 08:05pm
they think im emo
my friend says i smile to much to be emo
everyone pretty much hates them
they suck
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 12th, 2007 at 09:34pm
I think 80% of my school is in to rap and hip hop. Most of the 20% know about My Chemical Romance but they prefer Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. I was really jealous of a bunch of mean boys because they all went to a MCR concert that I couldn't go to because my Mom wouldn't let me go on a school night and they were bragging about it and showing off their merch.Sad
Skittles.Vampire.
Joining The Black Parade
Skittles.Vampire.
July 13th, 2007 at 03:27am
My school only likes "new" music (as in the ones which are no.1 on the charts)
They think mcr is old
The only mcr song they know is welcome to the black parade
And I spent ages arguing wih one who said mcr's first song is welcome to the black parade
and arguing with someone else who said MCR are whiny emos
I hate that guy....oh yea and one asked if I slitted my wrists
And the rest are teenies saying "OMG he's soo hot OMG"
Damn teenies
I really hate my school
I hate my school
Skittles.Vampire.
Joining The Black Parade
Skittles.Vampire.
July 13th, 2007 at 03:29am
oops, wasnt supposed to say I hated my school twice
MATTY.
Banned
MATTY.
July 13th, 2007 at 03:36am
everyone thinks they're emo and they only know WTTBP.

blablabla12345667
Salute You in Your Grave
blablabla12345667
July 13th, 2007 at 12:49pm
At my school...Nearly EVERYONE (about 80%) thinks MCR MUST be emo because Bob has a sidefringe. Or because they wear black. Or because they wear makeup. Or because that's what all their chavvy little friends think. A quote from what someone's said to me "Omggg, duznt mcr like make u wanna slit ur emo wrist or sumfin? cuz theyre so emo and one of der songz even sayz 'songz dat make u wanna slit ur rist'...i h8 emoz" <-- oh so shameful, they can't even spell.

Or there's the tryhard fans (about 10%) who think "Omg don't you think Welcome To The Black Parade is just the GREATEST song ever? It's definately the best song MCR have ever done I mean OMG. I hope they play Welcome To The Black Parade first at the concert. Don't you think Gerard's blonde hair is just the best?? I'm so glad it's blonde." <-- and they don't even know WHY he died his hair blonde, and that it isn't blonde anymore and hasn't been for quite some time. And they say Gerald Waye for Gerard Way and Frank Lero for Frank Iero <-- PATHETIC!! Oh dear god I'm so embarrassed of my school.

Or theres about 10% of true good fans like me who think "Woah woah WOAH you guys are f*cked in the head. NOT emo." or "go learn some other songs, Welcome To The Black Parades not the only one. Do you know of ANYONE in the band other than Gerard? I bet you hate Rays hair, if you even know who Ray is." and thennn "GO DIE!! If you don't kill yourself I'll do it for you...don't EVER think that about MCR again!!!" and...yeah=]]
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
July 13th, 2007 at 06:17pm
They think they're an emo band that has only one good song, "Welcome to the Black Parade". *sigh*
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
July 13th, 2007 at 10:35pm
my whole school hates me becuz of the way i dress,the music i listin to,the bands i like,it doesnt matter what you listin to as long as its cool.Just becuz i luv rock means its not cool.i dont give a damnif somebody came up to me and said "EWWWWW you listin to my chemical romance.....we gotta change ur music style and your clothes"this is what im gonna say "Fuck of bitch,i dont have to listin to your music,i dont have to dress like you....i have my own music style and my own life....but you have no life becuz all you do is follow what evrybody says"
Mother War
Banned
Mother War
July 13th, 2007 at 10:37pm
Everyone knows WTTBP and either like it or hate it and they think they're emo :/
thats the only song they like of them

probably a few few people at my school loved them like me
but thats my middle school; next year i will be in high school soo...

death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
July 13th, 2007 at 10:38pm
my middle school is hell
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
July 13th, 2007 at 11:36pm
If I went to school I have a feeling everyone would hate MCR. It's all Tokio Hotel now, a German boy band.
Askmeificare
Killjoy
Askmeificare
July 14th, 2007 at 06:32am
The kids in my school only listen to really overplayed pop and rap.......basicly songs about nothing, that have lines like "my lip gloss be poppin"(I HATE THAT SONG SO MUCH) or other songs that lack proper english. Most people think MCR "are sum butt" which beleive it or not is an actual comeback in our school...."you sum butt", "he/she sum butt", and "that sum butt" are all commonly used phrases in my school, they pretty much replaced "your mom".........my schools filled with idiots who cant understand why that phrase needs a VERB so i cant really expect them to appreciate an amazing band like MCR!
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 15th, 2007 at 05:36am
well at my elementary school, only about three kids including me knew them (not surprised at elementary) but i'm moving on to middle where i need to seek a new BFF who likes them...my other bestfriend liked them but she acts like a bitch sometimes so i had to quit hanging around her -_- when you don't have friends that like MCR....you have to go to concerts with ur mother...and ONLY ur mother....
FuckinDinoRawr
Banned
FuckinDinoRawr
July 15th, 2007 at 08:51am
The people at my school think that I'm the gothic girl who cuts herself, cries herself to sleep and MCR is a metal band that screams in every song of theirs.
They don't understand...at all
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 15th, 2007 at 12:31pm
The ever popular arent they gay?...I heard they're all emo!...Well I know for sure the lead singer is gay...When are those guys going to die?

I luv that question..'when r they gunna die'..stupid people theyve been around for what only like 5yrs or so and your already complaining..they're gunna live to be older than your grandpa now go het a life

but you get the occasional...
Geard is soo hot..not uh Frank is way cuter...I miss Mikey's glasses(im guily of tht one haha)...I luv Rays hair(guilty again)....I am so in love with them..I'd do ANYTHING just to meet them...

So mixed..just like the world but like Gee said there are no people who are like..'this band is okay'..its always full on love or full on hate,either way you look at it theyre still obsessed!!

hahaXD
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
July 16th, 2007 at 03:26am
People at my school think mcr is a bunch of gay fags and that I'm an emo loser for liking them.
ZodiacStarrs
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ZodiacStarrs
July 16th, 2007 at 03:29am
One word: Emo. It's really depressing because they never listened to the meanings of the song.
It's Lyn-z!
Demolition Lover
It's Lyn-z!
July 16th, 2007 at 03:58am
the few 6 people (not including me)that admit to listening to my chem are

1- "prep"
2- quiet ckicks
1- ???? girl
2- guys that are totaly awsome

one of them is my bassist and his name is mikey lol, its funny how much they are alike, its like i have my own mikey, but i have to say mikey way is a much better bass player
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
July 16th, 2007 at 01:09pm
It's simple. They all hate MCR. I have to keep my love of their music secret for fear of adding to my already high list of wedgies, noogies and beatings just because some fuckers think I'm an emo and because of my race.
I wish I wasn't at an all boys school...