Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
February 13th, 2008 at 04:43pm
our neighbours are old and quiet. they never say anything. they are so so boring.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
February 13th, 2008 at 04:52pm
my neighbours now have gyms in their houses.. but our house is the same size, why cant we have a gym?! Disgust

my old neighbour used to lurk at her bedroom window looking down onto our back yard if we were ever having a party. she was a big lurk
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
August 26th, 2008 at 02:47pm
We've kinda had a falling out with out neighbours. We used to be really close & talk & see each other every day but not so much now. One of their big trees fell down at the end of their garden, crushed our fence & ended up in our garden, but it's taken the lazy dad next door a year to get rid of it, and now my mum might call a solicitor, seeing as how it's been a year and he's only moved the tree because my mum kept going on at him about it.

Jet Star
Bleeding on the Floor
Jet Star
August 26th, 2008 at 03:21pm
our neighbours are really grumpy all the time and once banged on our wall for being 'to noisy'
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 26th, 2008 at 04:10pm
The people in the house opposite me always have police coming to their house for God knows what, at least twice a month. The people on the right seem nice but me and mum saw the husband get dragged away police once while everyone else in the house was screaming. We didn't seem him again for ages but he's back now. The family on the left are... annoying. They have loads of little kids and the dad hates me because my idiot of an ex threw a beer bottle into their garden and he still think it was me. He's nice to my mum though, that' no problem for him. Dickhead.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
August 26th, 2008 at 07:11pm
we have these neighbors that seriously surrounded their yard with like 3 rows of pine trees so nobody can tell what they're doing. except they keep fighting with darryl our other neighbors and us about which land is actually theirs and which is ours. and they seem to get annoyed easily. it's obvious they don't like people.
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
August 27th, 2008 at 12:01am
my neighbors accused me and my friends of harrassment and tried to have us arrested.

and then just lately she had her son arrested for accidentally slamming her fingers in the door and when her daughter started yelling at her, she had her baker acted.
DD=
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
August 27th, 2008 at 12:40am
The neighbors I share a driveway with is my old math teacher's family.
It was so weird when she first moved in because it was like, my teacher from last year, living in the house next to me. O.o
But now I don't really care. They sometimes mow our strip of lawn that goes along the driveway, haha.

Tehe
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
August 27th, 2008 at 01:34am
In the apartments I used to live in, me and my family lived next to this old couple with their daughter. They can be nice sometimes but they always started shit with us. Like the old man stole things from our backyard (since its not fenced or anything) when we weren't home and he always held grudges against us. He even try to break my sister's boyfriend rear mirror. The old man's wife would let her dog shit in our yard, I caught herone time and she actually had this other family kicked out for the same reason only that they were letting their dogs pooped in her yard. They fought with us for everything, parking, space everything. Sometimes at night, daughter would lock her g/f out and since the apartments are like connected to each other, you can hear them argue all night. We put up with it for about 9 years and moved out about a month ago. Quieter around where I live now. The old man at the apartments misses us. This man gets on everyone's nerves around there.
bat1984
Bleeding on the Floor
bat1984
August 27th, 2008 at 03:09am
We have no neighbors where we live now but where we use to live we had the worst family next door. They stole our garden ornaments put petrol in my flower pots spray painted some dreadful things on our door. Because they where under aged the police did little
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
August 27th, 2008 at 03:09am
my neighbors are very nice!!!

okay, who am i kidding.
they suck like hell. i mean, they are always noisy! they always do public drinking at the front of my our house.. gawds.
they even use karaoke for singing.. their voice stings.
and also.. they always shout when talking.. they frequently use bad wrods while speaking.
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
August 27th, 2008 at 03:22am
My neighbours have a nazi flag in their window instead of curtains =)
And they have people coming and knocking at their window at like 2 am and shet O<
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 27th, 2008 at 04:25am
when they first moved in, these little kids next door threw rocks at my dog in the yard. one almost hit my dad. then my mum went over to their house with the rocks and was like "i think we have something of yours" then an hour later they came over and apologised...
Tehe
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
August 27th, 2008 at 09:53am
My 'next-door but one' neighbour put all her paper out for the bin men to collect, but she didn't put it in a box or with a rock on top, so the next morning there was paper everywhere, all down the road and on people's garden, they weren't to happy.
Also she let her kids remove the fence to the next door's garden while they were on holiday so they could get their ball.
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
August 27th, 2008 at 09:55am
mine just blast terrible music
crazy frog, take that, katie melluna(?), G4
I could go on >_<
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
August 27th, 2008 at 09:57am
My neighbour defated my football when i was 6.
The bitch.
revolver.
Banned
revolver.
August 27th, 2008 at 10:10am
The guy living in the 1st floor is yelling and swearing and making noise all the time.
He's like, "FUCK! GODDAMNIT! FUCKING HELL!" every half an hour.
He's like some modern cuckoo clock.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
August 28th, 2008 at 12:33am
i love my neighbor!!! he's lived across the street from me for 13 years and has been my best friend through all
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
August 28th, 2008 at 06:41am
On the left, they're pretty awesome. My best friend lives there (: On the right, omg, so annoying. They're so grumpy all the time. Me and my friend Aiden were playing football, well trying to, and the ball went over the fence. We never got it back =/
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
August 28th, 2008 at 06:54am
on the left and right, my neighbours are really nice, but on the far right, they have three little kids who are always up until ten o'clock doing something. they are so loud!!! you can hear them through closed windows!