Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 20th, 2008 at 06:28pm
We believe the nieghborhood kids are afraid of us (we joked about it at first). I think they are scared of me though you should see some of the looks. Maybe because I dont go to there school but when I come outside they leave. We were joking about it at home and my mom said it was religion but i think it is just how i look. It can be funny though.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 23rd, 2008 at 05:50pm
I was tlking to my brother and we remembered a wierd neighbor that used to live down the street from my old house. His name was Mr. Mean. He was a very odd person. He once stoll my bike for a month left it in his garage and claimed i left it in his yard. He is the kinda neighbor all the kids are afraind of. Him and his mysterious and mean ways.
gackt camui.
Salute You in Your Grave
gackt camui.
September 24th, 2008 at 05:02am
I used to have these neighbours who would play music at full volume up til past 1am, and I was only about 4 or 5 at the time.
I remember once my mum went next door and had a go at the guy who was playing the music so he went out and let all the air out of our tyres, haha.
We moved away soon after that, just to get away from them x)
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
September 25th, 2008 at 01:08am
crabby old lady down the street called the cops on me and my brother for walking on the ice 'pond'
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
September 25th, 2008 at 06:15am
i have this exquisitely cold desire to go and shoot my neightbours on the storey above in cold blood ( i live in a flat ). they evidently come from some backwater part of the planet where the rules of basic consideration r probly totally different. whenever they wash stuff or clean the house with buckets of water, instd of pouring it down their bathroom drain/sink/plughole like they should, they just dump the lot on our awning. i shudder to think of our poor awning bathing on their horrid filth everytime dat happens. and the worst thing is if u've got some clothes hanging out to dry -- nowadays we avoid hanging the clothes out too far. u never know when they'll do idiotic, senseless things like that.

and it's not just water -- they evidently can't grasp the concept of rubbish bins becoz they sweep their dirt straight onto our -- yep -- awning. someone call pest control, we have some serious troublemakers to be exterminated! rat poison should do....
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
September 25th, 2008 at 08:02am
I'm quite lucky with my neighbours I think. The people we didn't like moved to another country, but kept their house here, so we rarely see them. x_x
green llama
Bleeding on the Floor
green llama
September 26th, 2008 at 04:59pm
We're probably the bad neighbors where I live. xD We blast our music, our dogs bark, and we make the street look bad because of our lawn knomes/flamingos/tires/chairs/various items. Everyone always gets mad at us because of our beer bottles. We try to keep them only on our lawn but sometimes they escape. D:

Our neighbors are pretty quiet, the people beind us have really drunken parties and never invite us. Even when it involeves football. I really don't think they know we exsist. xD And the people to the right are really nice to us, but they have a pool and the filter is damn loud at night.
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
September 27th, 2008 at 01:48am
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.
Every morning, be it summer, fall, winter, spring, what have you--my neighbors wake up early as fuck and decide to run around their yard/stand at the bus stop in my yard and scream at the top of their lungs. Most of it isn't even conversation. Some common phrases are "NUHH-UHH BRITTNAAAAY!" or, "BROOKE, YOU'RE GONNA BE LAY-ATE-UH." or, "LA LA LAAAA LA LALA LAAAA."
It gets pretty old.

When I was younger, I used to play with my other neighbor, Kimmy. Her older brother Steven, who is a grade below me, would spy on us like kids do.
One time when Kim and I were jumping on the trampoline, Steven came out and started yelling at me, "You're so fat. When you jump you go all jiggly jiggly jiggly." That really hurt. A lot. I haven't looked at myself the same way since 6th grade.
Day Old Hate
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Day Old Hate
September 27th, 2008 at 05:02pm
Switchblade Saint:
i have this exquisitely cold desire to go and shoot my neighbors on the store above in cold blood ( i live in a flat ). they evidently come from some backwater part of the planet where the rules of basic consideration r pronely totally different. whenever they wash stuff or clean the house with buckets of water, in std of pouring it down their bathroom drain/sink/plughole like they should, they just dump the lot on our awning. i shudder to think of our poor awning bathing on their horrid filth every time that happens. and the worst thing is if u've got some clothes hanging out to dry -- nowadays we avoid hanging the clothes out too far. u never know when they'll do idiotic, senseless things like that.

and it's not just water -- they evidently can't grasp the concept of rubbish bins becoz they sweep their dirt straight onto our -- yep -- awning. someone call pest control, we have some serious troublemakers to be exterminated! rat poison should do....

I sympathize, the flat above me play loud music from 2am til about 7:30am... They're are random noises sometimes, like they're breaking wood... And I'm pretty sure one of them pissed up a wall close to our block door!
Sickening.
Bastards.
snowy-death
Jazz Hands
snowy-death
September 28th, 2008 at 05:55am
My neighbor is now known as Doof.
She plays doof-doof music constantly, and the "song" she plays pauses randomly for just long enough that you think its been turned off but then it starts again. It penetrates of all thoughts, you can't sleep or think at all!
We have this theory that shes on drugs because she works in a vet clininc, she could be stealing whatever she wanted. Every now and then she just starts screaming, really loudly, loudly enough to drown out the music. One time she started screaming at her imaginary friend about her cat, go figure.
A few weeks ago she started smashing windows with a broom and screaming. Next day she must have woken up at 2 and started cleaning all the glass. Not to mention that she gets into her backyard at 3a.m to move around all her furniture crap. It's very annoying to be woken up 3 hours early to the sound of metal scraping against concrete. She's fucking mental.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 28th, 2008 at 12:19pm
my neighbors concreted over their back yard, and have this massive shed in it now. it's like a tin hut. You could rent it out it is so big. and they had the frosted glass removed from their bathroom window. It looks out over our yard, so they climbed over the fence to remove it, but they dropped it, and smashed it everywhere, and then replaced it with clear glass. Neutral
and they drilled through the wall when they were putting the false ceiling in, and refused to fix it. and they drilled through our phone line.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
September 28th, 2008 at 12:21pm
My neighbors who live right next door are creepy. They walk around in the wee hours of the morning and dance in the street. I know this because I've woken up at 2:00 in the morning and seen them. Their kids like My Chemical Romance though.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 28th, 2008 at 12:55pm
My sort-of-friends neighbors get drunk, and pretend to be cows, and eat the grass in their yard.
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
September 28th, 2008 at 01:25pm
One set of next-door neighbours have a tradition of putting real candles on their Christmas Tree.
Their house has burnt down twice so far, once on Christmas Eve.
I swear, if they burn it down again and set our house on fire, I will have words with them. We're just lucky that we share a wall with the other neighbours, I guess.
Young One Rick
Really Not Okay
Young One Rick
July 3rd, 2009 at 06:33pm
Our next door neighbor is an old lady, and she thinks my dad is the best thing since sliced bread, Seriously. But it's only really because he puts her bins out for her, and my mom has the joy of taking her shopping sometimes, but she is really annoying. So she lets us use her drive way for anything.
And, there's a family that lives over the road, we don't really know then, but whenever I see the guy, he actually looks clinically depressed, and it's not just me who thinks that.
But were quite lucky with neighbours.
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
July 3rd, 2009 at 06:58pm
In my old house, we moved due to our neighbours abuse.
They used to empty their ashtrays over our fence.
And we were unable to walk past their house without them shouting all kinds of abuse at us.

And now we've moved, we have the new naighbours from hell.
Their kids shout over the fence when we're in the garden, throw stones at our house and watch us over the fence. They constantly kick balls over our fence.
And because my mum scares them, instead of knocking on the door to come get their balls back, they climb over the fence.
Many a time we've found them trapped in our backgarden.
And as for their parents.
They have a hot tup and have full on orgie in the middle of summer in their hot tub.
Oh the joys of neighbours.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
July 3rd, 2009 at 09:37pm
My neighbors across the street have tried killing me. Neutral
Poison, suffocation, decapitation, lynching.
And their grandma (who they live with) says it's all fun and games.
This shit happened from when i was three to seven. After they tried throwing crow bars and saws at my head, I never went there again.

Hard to believe that I didn't make that up, haha.
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
July 3rd, 2009 at 11:53pm
my neighbor likes to hit on my grandma and look in our windows. as jack frost once wrote, good fences make good neighbors. seriously.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
July 4th, 2009 at 12:22am
we had neighbours at our old house who bottled our house cause they thought we called noise patrol.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 4th, 2009 at 12:23am
My neighbours wouldn't let us put up a fence when we were getting a pool.
Which means we wouldn't be able to get a pool.
Turns out it was still on our land so we were able too.
They've also yelled at my parents multiple times over the dumbest shit.
They're really not happy or nice people.