Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
September 4th, 2008 at 05:03am
On one side we used to have these irritating little kids and they kinda in a way killed my cat. Not directly, but their actions led to her death.

But now we bought that house so we control who rents it out...

On the other side is an old-mental people's home. I don't know the name for it. Sometimes I hear what sounds like records of "yellow submerine" and "puff the magic dragon"
They moan loudly occasionally. I'm used to it though so it's ok. This one lady used to steal our mail, so we had to get a padlock for our mailbox XD
Chapstique
Jazz Hands
Chapstique
September 4th, 2008 at 06:36am
Using a punching bag that is at the side of their house, a metre from my windows, at 10 at night. Chains banging and rattling...
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
September 6th, 2008 at 08:04pm
i had these neighbors down the block who bred pitbulls, and did the pitbull fighting thing,
and it was really sad.
>_<
and then one time, there was this guy who was high on some kind of hallucenagenic, and was running around naked.
O.O
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
September 6th, 2008 at 08:26pm
Oh my God, my downstairs neighbours are so bloody miserable.
Mid-twenties, and already acting psychopathic seventy-five. ;/
Enough said tbh.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
September 6th, 2008 at 08:37pm
My neighbours are kinda scary... There's a wife, husband and two kids, a boy and a girl. I've waved and said 'hi' as I'm passing them but they've never replied, just ignored me. And once me, my sister and cousin was out like 4.30 am and they were staring at us from their bedroom window looking like a psychopathic pair, planning on killing and feed their children with us.
build a masterpiece
Really Not Okay
build a masterpiece
September 6th, 2008 at 11:01pm
my neighbors on the right are CONSTANTLY yelling (well, at least the mom is...) and whenever they fire up the grill, i swear, they use enough lighter fluid to power the whole city for a week. It usually reaks for around a half-hour.
Then my neighbors on my left, we hardly ever see outside of the house. I've only had a small conversation with the daughter when i was outside getting the mail one day. Seriously. My neighbors are SO weird.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
September 7th, 2008 at 05:27am
Haha my neighbours on my right you never see them only when they turn up their annoyin opera music
I remeber at my old house my neighbours were creepy they will constantly look over our backyard wonderin what we were doing and every night they had loud parties and they shot cats at night thats probely why we moved hehe
nevergetmealive
Joining The Black Parade
nevergetmealive
September 7th, 2008 at 05:50am
i had neighbours that had puppies that barked all night long and all day, and would not stop at all, we all started fearing for the dogs' health as their throats must have hurted. But they didnt do anything about their dogs, and then their dogs had babies and something happened that made us never annoy our neighbours again.
ill try to say this in a way that doesnt weird anyone out, one day their puppies ran onto their front lawn, and they refused to get them in in spite of all us (the whole street), and left work and came back from work to find them eaten by crows, quite disgustingly on their front lawn.
i found the dogs on my way home from school, i was only very little, it scared me so badly. Then the nrighbours started blaming random people of killing the dogs or something and moved away cause they said we were disgusting people, even though nonone had done anything. they were a tad paranoid.
takeaim
Killjoy
takeaim
September 7th, 2008 at 08:26am
eeeeeewwwwwwww
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 7th, 2008 at 09:17am
my nieghbor is OBSESSED with her garden!!!!
i dont just mean a little people i mean she would totally do her garden if it was possible!
and all the time i hear this annoying hissing noses comeing from her yard
and i look over and she has her arms in her arm pits and is waltzing and jumping around makeing these freaky noises trying to scare all the squirrels away!!!
its hysterical but after a while its like "oh my god please spare us"
and she sets all this boobytraps up and cages for the squirrles to catch them and stuff
hahaha its soo insane!
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 7th, 2008 at 04:57pm
we have people who throw their cigar butts and ashes on our back porch, I mean how rude...and they're so friggin loud. That's my only neighbor complaint right now
Smooth Criminal
Bleeding on the Floor
Smooth Criminal
September 7th, 2008 at 05:28pm
i live in it a court so me and my neighbors are very close. one of them is a year older than me, one of them is in junior high and the other one is almost in college. Theyre good people dont get me wrong but they want to hang out with me Every.single. day. its abnoxious. when i have friends over they think they can just come over and hang out with us. oh yeah since were so close they just let themselves in my house, go to the fridge and take whatever they want. and they make a mess out of my room and sont clean it up. the one that goes to junior high is always hyper and wants to play ninja with me and i never want to. i was never intrested in that stuff but he does it anyway and drop kicks me and preyends hitting me with an imaginary sword. oh yeah and the rest of them all make fun of me. kind of annoying.
Ryro.
Salute You in Your Grave
Ryro.
September 7th, 2008 at 05:47pm
omg, I had this crazy neighbor lady who would knock on our door at night saying we were tazering(sp.?) her....and she wore a hat made out of tin foil on her head 0.0
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 10th, 2008 at 08:32am
my family + neighbors = war
my dog + neighbors dogs = bitefight xD
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 10th, 2008 at 01:24pm
my neighbours were having an argument about 3 in the morning the other night and the girl locked the guy outside and he smashed one of the windows :X
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
September 11th, 2008 at 01:08pm
Mine have three adorable Yorkies who don't know how to shut up, especially when cars pass by. Which is pretty much every four minutes.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
September 11th, 2008 at 07:31pm
EeVie !:
i love my neighbor!!! he's lived across the street from me for 13 years and has been my best friend through all

i love my neighbor even more now!!! hes driving to denver with me to go see Rise against!! LOVE THAT KID
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
September 12th, 2008 at 02:19am
my one neighbour is one of my best mates, but the arguments she has with her mum.
bollocking ~hell! D:
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
September 12th, 2008 at 02:18pm
My neighbours are damn boring. You never hear music, or screamin or ANYTHING from them. However, the girl next door is in my school, and i'd like to drown her in my pool.

=)
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
September 12th, 2008 at 11:43pm
i used to have crazy creepy neighbors who sold marijuana out of their basement and abused/stole dogs. they got kicked out of their house.