Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
heartwell.
Shotgun Sinner
heartwell.
November 24th, 2005 at 12:31pm
i think ive only heard all of them talk when they were on sessions@aol...that was the the first time i saw mikey sniffle when he talked..i always rewind it to see him do it again..i have a pic of him right when he sniffles;but anyways ,yeah that kinda sux that gerard likes to hog the camera.And sometimes frank.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 24th, 2005 at 12:48pm
It probably IS because he's the frontman, and the others are just shy. Especially Bob and Mikey. I remember in one interview, the Sessions one, they asked random questions, and when they got to one about cats or dogs, everyone said dogs, and Bob said cats after everyone had shut up. He looked really embarressed. Smile
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
November 24th, 2005 at 07:41pm
attention whore.
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 24th, 2005 at 07:44pm
Gerard,Frank,and ray talk lot. Mikey and Bob just sit there, looking pretty
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
November 24th, 2005 at 07:49pm
frankie dominated the interview during the vma's preshow and mikey sniffled and bob talked and frankie basically took over in the interview on that aol thingy. yall should check it out. but when they perform, it looks like a commercial thing where u see the different songs scroll down the side of the screen as they r performing in the background. know what im saying? didnt think so. i think its...

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?artistid=533805
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
November 24th, 2005 at 07:51pm
sorry my bad i didnt read the people b4 me. my bad. Embarassed
I'LL_DIE_IN_A_CUBICLE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I'LL_DIE_IN_A_CUBICLE
November 24th, 2005 at 08:20pm
well i mean he can be a little of a camer ho but i mean its not like ths other guys look like they wanna talk. bob talks. i saw him in this vmas special thingy on mtv latin america... he said something about foo fighters
ummm foo fighters i like *slaps herself* im sorry i lost my train of thought
i want a cookie
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 04:12am
Dominated? Wtf. They talk if they want to. You can't force someone to talk. o.O I tend to get touchy about that. Why? No idea. Fuck off.

I've seen Ray talk a lot in some interviews. Frank likes to talk, too. Mikey...I remember in the PETA thing where Gerard says "...shitheads.." and he laughs. It was cute. Bob...I've seen him talk like 3 or 4 times in different interviews or whatever.
They're shy.
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 04:17am
.Beh:
Dominated? Wtf. They talk if they want to. You can't force someone to talk. o.O I tend to get touchy about that. Why? No idea. Fuck off.

I've seen Ray talk a lot in some interviews. Frank likes to talk, too. Mikey...I remember in the PETA thing where Gerard says "...shitheads.." and he laughs. It was cute. Bob...I've seen him talk like 3 or 4 times in different interviews or whatever.
They're shy.

Yup , I watched that PETA interview too ! Mikey is so cute when he laughed but I wished he could do better than laughing.....Talking more than Gerard instead of making Gerard's shinier by standing by Gerard's side like a decoration or a statue ....That's what I thought of Mikey anyway....Gerard is hot ! But .... if everyone in MCR is hot as him , then MCR is the hottest band in the planet ! Lmao.....
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 04:19am
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:

They're shy.

Yup , I watched that PETA interview too ! Mikey is so cute when he laughed but I wished he could do better than laughing.....Talking more than Gerard instead of making Gerard's shinier by standing by Gerard's side like a decoration of statue ....That's what I thought of Mikey anyway....Gerard is hot ! But .... if everyone in MCR is hot as him , then MCR is the hottest band in the planet ! Lmao.....

In all due respect; they're all hot. In their own way.
Believe it or not, I think that. OhyesI'mnice.

I guess he didn't want to speak. I mean, he didn't even open his mouth to perform fellatio on his sexy brother. I'm just saying.
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 04:24am
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:

They're shy.

Yup , I watched that PETA interview too ! Mikey is so cute when he laughed but I wished he could do better than laughing.....Talking more than Gerard instead of making Gerard's shinier by standing by Gerard's side like a decoration of statue ....That's what I thought of Mikey anyway....Gerard is hot ! But .... if everyone in MCR is hot as him , then MCR is the hottest band in the planet ! Lmao.....

I guess he didn't want to speak. I mean, he didn't even open his mouth to perform fellatio on his sexy brother. I'm just saying.

Yup , I understand...They all are hot in their own way...That's what you said and you're right ! Anyway , Gerard is the frontman ....Of course he talked the most....What's the big deal ? XP
But really , Gerard is sexy ? I think Ricky Martin is sexy but not Gerard....XB
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 04:33am
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:

They're shy.

Yup , I understand...They all are hot in their own way...That's what you said and you're right ! Anyway , Gerard is the frontman ....Of course he talked the most....What's the big deal ? XP

...I'm a Gerard teenie.

Yup. The truth comes out.

Are you aware of my dream where Frank was a bitch? Yeah. I had a dream that Frank was a bitch. Not even a sexual one! ;_;
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 04:44am
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:

They're shy.

...I'm a Gerard teenie.

Are you aware of my dream where Frank was a bitch? Yeah. I had a dream that Frank was a bitch. Not even a sexual one! ;_;

Really ? OMG . That's so awful . I'd never had a dream like that . Especially Frank is a woman .... Ugh... I just had a dream with Gerard . Hahaha..what dream ? Erm..can't remember...I know he's Gerard because of his long hair ...

Personally , I can't really tell if I'm a teenie of Gerard ... I like Gerard because he's cute and his songs rock but ....hey , maybe I'm a teenie too... XP

But still, I like Mikey too because one of the reasons , he's so quiet ! Maybe if he talks less than Gerard , that's a good thing too....
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 05:01am
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:

They're shy.

...I'm a Gerard teenie.

Really ? OMG . That's so awful . I'd never had a dream like that . Especially Frank is a woman .... Ugh... I just had a dream with Gerard . Hahaha..what dream ? Erm..can't remember...I know he's Gerard because of his long hair ...

Personally , I can't really tell if I'm a teenie of Gerard ... I like Gerard because he's cute and his songs rock but ....hey , maybe I'm a teenie too... XP

But still, I like Mikey too because one of the reasons , he's so quiet ! Maybe if he talks less than Gerard , that's a good thing too....

It hurt. ;_;
O__o How can you only partially remember a dream? Cough. I'm tired.

He is cute!

I like to think I'm like Mikey.
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 25th, 2005 at 05:03am
hahaha!!! thats so ewww....yah! a bitch?? tell me!...just kidding!!!
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 05:15am
MyBrutalRomance:

What? If you mean for me to tell you about my dream...let's just put it that Frank says mean things to me in my dreams.
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 06:48am
.Beh:
MyBrutalRomance:

What? If you mean for me to tell you about my dream...let's just put it that Frank says mean things to me in my dreams.

Mean things ? Hahaha...I make Frank a mean guy in my fan fiction too ...
Anyway , do you hate Frank ? I like him , though ... for being a cute midget .... I noticed he has many fangirls too.... KP
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 25th, 2005 at 07:19am
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
MyBrutalRomance:

Anyway , do you hate Frank ? I like him , though ... for being a cute midget .... I noticed he has many fangirls too.... KP

I made Frank a...normal guy. I made Gerard a little mean. But Gerard's da bitch. He wants to have sex with Frank. But this is my slash. Andand Frank wants to have sex with Mikey. Planning to -gasp- exit the story. :O
Nah, I'm just anti-Frank, lately. Too bad he's sexcii liek waoh. He does! My friend likes Frank. Yeah. She likes Simple Plan, too...
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 08:32am
.Beh:
gerardwaywannabe:
.Beh:
MyBrutalRomance:

I made Frank a...normal guy. I made Gerard a little mean. But Gerard's da bitch. He wants to have sex with Frank. But this is my slash. Andand Frank wants to have sex with Mikey. Planning to -gasp- exit the story. :O
Nah, I'm just anti-Frank, lately. Too bad he's sexcii liek waoh. He does! My friend likes Frank. Yeah. She likes Simple Plan, too...

That slash is interesting . But I won't write something like that .I'm too
scared......

I just make Gerard a bossy guy . Frank's a mean midget . Ray is Mr.Casanova . Mikey is cute,shy and mentally retarded .Bob is mature and quiet . The main character is a female who is loved by Gerard but the girl hesitate to love Gerard .The reason ? Secret ! XP Frank was Gerard's boyfriend so he is a bit jealous . Mikey has some feelings for the heroine .

I like Frank's eyes , personally ... Simple Plan ? I only like few songs...Perfect , Crazy, Addicted and untitled ...
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 25th, 2005 at 11:05am
oooohhhhh....that all sounds interesting...Laughing Very Happy coool by the "way"...rawk on!