Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
*Shotgun_sinners*
Thinking Happy Thoughts
*Shotgun_sinners*
November 25th, 2005 at 11:16am
i basically think that frank, bob, rayand mikey let gerard speak alot and how do we know that the interview hasnt directed most of the questions to gerard and i know bob and mikey are shy and ive seen frank talk loooaaadddsss and same with ray..
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 25th, 2005 at 01:13pm
on all pictures i saw mikey i thought he's kinda angry or bored or sth like that... but like you talk he seems to be just shy...
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
November 25th, 2005 at 03:50pm
i wish i could find an interview with mikey and bob doing some talking...
early.sunsets
Killjoy
early.sunsets
November 25th, 2005 at 10:39pm
I've watched an interview on AOL where Mikey and Bob spoke more than 1 sentence....In the beginning of the interview, Mikey spoke a lot, then closer to the end, Gerard spoke began to talk a lot. But it was cool to hear what they had to say since they're always so quiet during interviews.
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
November 26th, 2005 at 12:30am
Well Gerard just wants to say what needs to be said lol Very Happy !
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
December 21st, 2005 at 09:05am
i've noticed that.i would like to hear mikey talk more.but you know it gets to be a habit talking over your younger bro/sis.i do it to my younger bro all the time.he starts to talk and i cut him off.pisses him off.but i think that there's just a sibling thing.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 03:47pm
everybody does that sumtimes though even if ur not siblings while u mean to do it or not its just one more fault us humans have
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
December 21st, 2005 at 04:01pm
on Sessions on AOL thats when you get to hear Mikey a lot and of course Frank, Gerard, Bob, and Ray
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 04:04pm
ya u do i nioticed that
ieroXrocks
Killjoy
ieroXrocks
December 21st, 2005 at 09:02pm
I don't know about u guys but i compeatly agree with this.

"Where could they be?" It was always Mikey's duty to say things so obvious no-one else would. It was really only so people didn't think he was mute. "It was probably fangirls. It's always fangirls." Not necessarily a truthful comment but a suggestion was nice. Gerard shrugged at the assumption, it was possible.

doesn't that sound just about right? *my friend wrote that, the used was missing, and mcr had to find them.* ooh, and in the aol: this or that? they were asked...

Q: Cat or Dog?
Mikey: dog
gerard: dog
frank: dog
ray: dog
*pause*
bob: CAT! *looks around fast* oh shit! *rubs face/laughs*

i bet after that, they took him into the bus and were like "bob, we know u want to be funny and in the spot light, but dont, please, just shut up." so then, gerard became even more than a camra whore.

i will hurt them if they EVER say that to bob. i'd smack those jive-ass-fools.... phst.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 09:19pm
theyd never say that to bob
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
December 22nd, 2005 at 04:56pm
Pink_dudette:
I was saying that to someone earlier! Ive only ever heard Bob talk once and that was on the making of The Ghost of you

he talks a lil in the making of helena
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:53pm
gerard isnt a camera whore lol
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
December 23rd, 2005 at 06:28am
i saw the peta interview, gerard was scratching his head. a lot. eeek. yuck. and mikey seemed a bit unsure of his role in the band.

i. play. bass.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 23rd, 2005 at 10:19am
Confused right....im sure it wasnt that
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
December 28th, 2005 at 07:14pm
Mikey does say a lot in some interviews... like the My Chemical Romance diary... he was pretty much the main one talking.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 28th, 2005 at 07:27pm
i was reading something and gerard said mikey, ray and bob dont really like to talk much in interviews so yea...but Mikey and Ray do talk quite a but sometimes but not usualy bob...

and that AOL sessions thing: i dont remember bob saying 'oh shit'...or did he?? -goes to watch- no, he didnt, but whatever
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 28th, 2005 at 10:19pm
wow that was confusing bob is the one that seems to dislike talking the most
Fink.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fink.
January 10th, 2006 at 12:01am
Joke Me Something Awful:
I watched the daily download today on fuse. Gerard, Frank, and Ray were there. I thought Gerard wasn't really himself, Frank talked more than usual. I think they all talked about the same amount.

off topic...but do you know where to download it..if you downloaded it?
Sick.of.it.all
Fabulous Killjoy
Sick.of.it.all
January 10th, 2006 at 09:24pm
a sexy beast like that can do nothing wrong i mean if they wanted (its not like i dont want to hear them) to talk then they wouls leave Gerard behind (its not that hard is it?)