Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 21st, 2007 at 03:47am
Bob have talked a lot more lately, which is cool, cause he's a really funny dude. But Gerard is the spokesman you know?? He is my god, and I really like to hear him talk. he's a smart dude, what can I say??? He's a good talker Wink
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
February 21st, 2007 at 07:02am
mirarle:
Yeah...camera whore. XD

I read an explanation from the band on why Gerard talks so much. Frank said something about if everyone tried to get their two cents in, the point will be lost or something like that. I don't remember, but it was enough to convince me! ^_^

Whether he is or not, Gerard is still awesome...

i read that interveiw aswell, gerard says" im not uncomfortable being the spokesperson for the band" or something like that! yea and frank said something like that^...sayin that gerard can get to the point, (talking about the explaining of albums) and its just easier if one person is talking.
Damned-After-All
Joining The Black Parade
Damned-After-All
February 21st, 2007 at 02:41pm
Maybe it's...i dunno, ray and bob always seem really shy...
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 21st, 2007 at 03:41pm
Gerard's the frontman, they usually do all the talking in interviews and such. Plus, i think the others dont talk because they have nothing to say, and if they did, they would. Gerard has never said to them, "Shut it. I'm talking", you know? plus, if i was in a band, i probably would just rather sit there and daydream rather than stutter my point across.
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 8th, 2007 at 10:45am
I would only ever get annoyed at Gerard if he cut off any of the other guys, or snatched at the mic, or something. And he never does. So yeah, I agree with rockonbaby.

And plus.
Check out this interview here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI43XbrPRKk
Not only is it funny, but Bob does a WHOLE lot of talking. To satisfy those of you who want a lil Bob-with-mic action.

And I'm going to ignore any sexual innuendos that could be made from that sentence. O.o
emergencypatientxx
Fabulous Killjoy
emergencypatientxx
March 8th, 2007 at 12:13pm
bob is kinda crazy. I know it from watching the making(and hearing bobs voice for like the first ime haha) for black parade and famous last words. Bob said about his soloproject hahahahaha that made me laugh if anyone else knows about it =]]

i almost never hear Ray talk though....the only time i did hear himt alk i knew he had quite the...highpitch(?) voice? i dont know...

but yeah gerard is like the leadman and i think he would do most of the talking

same thing for fall out boy's pete wentz! everytime i watch something with them i only hear pete wentz sometimes patrick and very rarely joe or andy.

i think its just the job of the leadman to be a leadman and lead the interviews, and blah blah blah

i hope i didnt sound mean while saying that, its i noticed this aswell
and i would love to hear more from mikeys(adorable) voice
and bobs soloproject hahahahaha
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
March 12th, 2007 at 01:10am
Gerard should be a camera whore!

He's the lead man... and an amazing one at that.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 12th, 2007 at 04:15am
its because he is the face of mcr

pete wentz is the face of fall out boy and patrick never talks Sad even though he is the lead singer
either does joe
Pen Name
Shotgun Sinner
Pen Name
March 12th, 2007 at 04:24am
He's the front man, and he probably knows how to explain things better.

big woop.
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
March 12th, 2007 at 04:40am
The fact is the interviewers will always direct a question to the singer...or the one who they know is THE ONE ALLL THE LITTLE GIRLS LIKE to here talk.I dont think anyone in the band is a camerawhore its just what THEY SHOW. Im sure the boys all give there opinions on things but TV dudes will cut out most of the interview because they'll think that its not good enough or what not...remember they edit this crapola.I dont know but the MCR interviews that I HAVE WATCHED AND SEEN...the boys all give there opinions on certain things...its not just Gerard.
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
March 12th, 2007 at 09:45am
Zombie Massacrezzz:
I dont think anyone in the band is a camerawhore

i think the term camera whore is kinda funny... No offense though...
and i agree with you x3..
ohh yeah.. last time i heard bob talking is on the making of Famous Last Words
He's Soo Cute When He talks xD
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
March 12th, 2007 at 11:33am
Gerard is called the frontman for a reason: it is his job to speak for the group. Yes, the others have stuff to say, but they are either too shy to voice it or know that it's the same thing Gerard's about to say. If one of them had the balls to just speak, then THEY would be the frontman...
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
March 13th, 2007 at 03:02am
yeah gerard is kind of the face of MCR as far as publicity goes. but mikey can be talkative, during an interview on 2dayfm in syd it was just ray and mikey and mikey did nearly all the talking....
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
March 13th, 2007 at 05:22am
Im saddened really.NO ONE is the FACE OF MCR they are ALL MCR.

Its not just one person in that band.Publicity or not...there are others in that band.

Gerard Way is'nt My Chemical Romance.He never was.GERARD,BOB,MIKEY,RAY,AND FRANK are My Chemical Romance.

The boys do say there part...its just no one ever directs a question TO THEM thats why they dont talk.Or when they do...the boys all give there opinions on things.

Its just GAHH I hate it when the interveiwers do that crap where they'll only ask Gerards opinion.
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 01:18am
I think Bob got a lot of precious talking in the making of Famous Last Words. It would be nice to hear the rest of the guys talk a little more. Gerard even writes most of the songs himself! lolz
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
March 16th, 2007 at 01:19am
Zombie Massacrezzz:
Im saddened really.NO ONE is the FACE OF MCR they are ALL MCR.

Its not just one person in that band.Publicity or not...there are others in that band.

Gerard Way is'nt My Chemical Romance.He never was.GERARD,BOB,MIKEY,RAY,AND FRANK are My Chemical Romance.

The boys do say there part...its just no one ever directs a question TO THEM thats why they dont talk.Or when they do...the boys all give there opinions on things.

Its just GAHH I hate it when the interveiwers do that crap where they'll only ask Gerards opinion.

Honestly! Without the other guys MCR is nothing.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 16th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Well Gee DOES dictate the direction of the material ya know Guys. But I have read that Mikey is super shy. Going back aways, I can tell you that Pete Townshend used to do most of the talking for The Who, if that helps at all, so the singer doesn't ALWAYS hog. LOL
Courtney-likeWOAHx
Killjoy
Courtney-likeWOAHx
March 16th, 2007 at 08:57pm
"Gerard is the messenger, but we trust that what he sats comes from all of us."
- Ray

"It's easier for us to get a point across if its Gerard who's conveying it"
- Frank.

But yeah, it would be cool if we heard from the rest of the guys more often.
I love Ray's voice.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
March 16th, 2007 at 08:59pm
i think they gerards probably the least shy thats why he talks all the time.
during interviews bob always looks nervous and shy. so i don't think he minds if gerard talks.
Joshua Von Grimm
Salute You in Your Grave
Joshua Von Grimm
April 12th, 2007 at 09:38am
MikeyToasters:
I've noticed that Gerard barely lets anyone talk in the interviews they do. Bob and Mikey rarely say anything at all. Also, whenever Frankie and Ray say something, they can only get in a sentence or two before Gee cuts in and just dominates the interview again. I love Gerard to death, but geez, man! Give other people a chance to talk, too! Laughing

For gods sake!!
How many more of you are going to bitch about this-there is already another thread about this.

Do you not like them for who they really are...fantastic musicians and talented artists.
I can`t say i have ever seen a roll of duct tape hidden behind Gees back (you know the one he uses to gag everyone else with !!!!!!) As i said earlier-they are fully grown men,with minds and voices of their own and i would imagine they are free to talk as much ,or as little as they wish.
Drop it will you!