Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
bullets_are_the reason
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets_are_the reason
January 15th, 2006 at 10:57am
i love gerard but yeah he does ta;k alot i would love to hear mikeys voice!!
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 15th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Awww...Gerard, a camera whore.
But also, it comes with the territory of being the lead singer in the band. Like, he's not entirely at fault. The interviewers just love directing questions at him.
raedyn_l
Killjoy
raedyn_l
January 15th, 2006 at 05:34pm
I find it amusing that about sixty percent of people who take this poll say Yes, Gerard's a camera whore.

It does come with the territory. Singers first (if they have any), then guitarist, then bassist, then drums. Poor drummers. They're at the bottom of the food chain Very Happy.

For some reason I had a wierd image of all drummers everywhere forming a drummer's union and starting riots everywhere.

"WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!"
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 15th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Haha, what happens if it's a band with only drummers in it? Wink
raedyn_l
Killjoy
raedyn_l
January 16th, 2006 at 06:29pm
Then the cymbals will be first, and the snare drums will be next, and the bass drums will be last.

Actually, drummers aren't the bottom of the food chain--I just remembered about the keyboardist! Laughing
rawbin disappeared.
Shotgun Sinner
rawbin disappeared.
January 17th, 2006 at 04:44pm
I said before, "No way! Gerard isn't a camera whore!" But just that night i was flipping past the channels nd i saw MCR on fuse! And i think they where talking about warped or whatever nd Frank started talking the smae time Gee did nd Frank expected Gerard to stop talking cause...it was "Frankie time" but Gee just kept talking over Frank. How mean! So finally Frank just gave up...nd Mikey was just standing in the background...looking nice.
not much a poet
Jazz Hands
not much a poet
January 17th, 2006 at 06:58pm
yeah he does talk a lot..mayb bcuz hes the frontman
alcholicinsideyoureyes
Killjoy
alcholicinsideyoureyes
February 12th, 2006 at 12:45pm
Hes always talking!
YES he is a picture whore
he loves his attencion ;]
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 05:08pm
hes a crowd pleaser!
- paper lanterns
Fabulous Killjoy
- paper lanterns
February 12th, 2006 at 10:32pm
MadHatterMCR:
I don't think he's ever stolen the spotlight from anyone. The interviewers focus on Gerard, did you notice that? They ask a question, they look at him.

And he did say that he doesn't like photo shoots, if that helps at all.

Yeah, I've noticed that the interviewers usually direct questions to Gerard, but he is the frontman of the band so it's expected I suppose.
xXMCRXx
Killjoy
xXMCRXx
February 13th, 2006 at 09:05am
I think Gerard is a bit of a camera whore, its just the others dont talk much AND the interviewers talk to him.......it's not his fault......of course he probably likes being the one getting all the attention, who wouldn't?
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 13th, 2006 at 09:21am
he is a camera whore, but he kind of has the right to be...
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
February 13th, 2006 at 01:24pm
MikeyToasters:
He's such a prima donna. It comes from being the frontman of a great band. He's great and all, but I wanna hear the other people too! Like Frankie! Almost noone knows that he has a REALLY deep voice. Or that Mikey sniffles when he talks. Cool

i <3 the way mikey talks it so sweet Laughing
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 13th, 2006 at 09:30pm
gee can talk all he wants into the camera......*sigh*

but yeah, frank and gee do most of the talking. every now and then, i see mikey break out of his shell, but not very often.

poor bob.....
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 04:10pm
o yes we do NOT mind at all. . .
rawbin disappeared.
Shotgun Sinner
rawbin disappeared.
February 15th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Not to change the subject... (but i will anyway) but don't you people hate when the little teen magazines pay so much attention to Gerard and forget the others exist? Yes. Most magazines do that. For example... Tiger Beat. (My sister's magazine! *Shifty eyes*) They came with this...calender thingy and it had Gerard's Birthday... but what about Mikey? Or Frank? THEY EVEN FORGOT RAY! Damn teen mags...
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 18th, 2006 at 10:00am
yeah really, i kno. just like w/ every other band out there.. . .its like. . heloooooo its a BAND that means more than one member. or else he would just be called "gerard way" like "lindsay lohan" or sumthin. but its not. . .its MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!
rawbin disappeared.
Shotgun Sinner
rawbin disappeared.
March 18th, 2006 at 11:30am
usernameB7:
yeah really, i kno. just like w/ every other band out there.. . .its like. . heloooooo its a BAND that means more than one member. or else he would just be called "gerard way" like "lindsay lohan" or sumthin. but its not. . .its MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

Yes
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
March 18th, 2006 at 11:42am
i hate teen mags honestly.. they only focus on gerardbut what about the others? it's so unfair! MCR won't be MCR without Ray, Frank, Mikey and Bob... teen mags should be burned...
myromanceischemical
Killjoy
myromanceischemical
March 18th, 2006 at 12:08pm
also, when people say the names in the bad they put them in like an 'order' of who they think is the most important in the band & so of course Gerard is first.. and Bob is alwasy last!

Its unfair.
& thats coming from an true Gee lover.
Like, sure I'm happy to see him get some fame, but what about the other guys... also why is Gerard always in the middle? Like.. honestly a lot of other bands have the bassist in the middle. (in some pics I have atleast) So Like...it is unfair, and those teen magz are very annoying the only thing they are good for is to cut out pics of like hilary duff and like put'em on the dart board... and it goes on from thereSmile