Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
Celebrasian
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Celebrasian
January 10th, 2006 at 10:51pm
i love gerard and all but hey.. give the other guys a chance.. i'm sure they have a lot to say too
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 10th, 2006 at 11:26pm
hey they all have time to speak just some of them choose not to at times
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 11th, 2006 at 07:42am
lol yea haha true but i still love them
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 11th, 2006 at 07:42am
hey?
walkingcontradiction
Bleeding on the Floor
walkingcontradiction
January 12th, 2006 at 01:21am
haha have youu all watched the on the spot qns... not sure wat show it was cos i watched it on the net... frank spoke more than gee... and all of them had a chance to talk. 'cept bob din say much. hehe. frank was funny. lol
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 12th, 2006 at 04:19am
gerardwaywannabe:
Oh guys ! What else does make Gerard's a frontman if he doesn't talk the most ?

But yeah , he has to give everyone in MCR to have a chance to talk too because every human has the right to give their opinions !

The last time , I watched an interview with PETA where Gerard talked about disecting lab animals is cruel . The thing that made frustrated is Gerard kept scratching his hair like it has fleas ( still long hair) and he looked so sissy like and Mikey only said two lines :

Hi, I'm Mikey . I play bass .

That really makes me wonder how Gerard can really talk a lot but Mikey only two lines . I don't know why Mikey just watched his brother talking without interupting him . I guess that is respecting an elder brother but c'mon , can't Mikey just say more lines ?

Uhm...that's my opinion ...If I said anything wrong , sorry... Razz

Where can I see that interview?! Very Happy

By the way, Mikey and Bob seem to talk a lot in the 'Making Of' specials... probably because it's not an interview and they feel more comfortable... I think they get shy when it's a set up interview and hold back...
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 12th, 2006 at 10:55pm
He kinda is.. not to mean about it! But in the "Making of GOY" (which me and my friends always talk about) they show the guys (minus Gerard) talking about a cut under Mikey's eye.. next thing you know Gerard pops out of NOWHERE saying "I got salt water in my eye!" It's funny thou.. but he totally ruined the shot! It was very funny!

Frank is kinda one.. he talks a lot.. someone pointed out to me that since someone called him a camera whore he barly talked in interviews... poor Gerard!
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 12th, 2006 at 11:35pm
MCRpunXrcK:
He kinda is.. not to mean about it! But in the "Making of GOY" (which me and my friends always talk about) they show the guys (minus Gerard) talking about a cut under Mikey's eye.. next thing you know Gerard pops out of NOWHERE saying "I got salt water in my eye!" It's funny thou.. but he totally ruined the shot! It was very funny!

Frank is kinda one.. he talks a lot.. someone pointed out to me that since someone called him a camera whore he barly talked in interviews... poor Gerard!

That part is just fan-fucking-tastic... It's like he's laughing at himself because he's like "Can you flip that screen around... (sort of laughing voice after saying it).... haha his face is just priceless... screwing up his nose... then he's like... "I'm in the shit for sure!!" ahah I love it.

Haha, look at his face...
Nikki_FM
Killjoy
Nikki_FM
January 13th, 2006 at 05:30am
the frontman of bands are automatically thrust into that position 90% of the time if you haven't noticed. gee is NOT a camera whore.
darkannie
Killjoy
darkannie
January 13th, 2006 at 04:31pm
i personally think that gerard does most of the talking because when you ever get to hear the others they stutter so badly it makes you want to rip your effin hair out. gerard has the ability to speak concisely so automatically he should do the talking.

not to mention how badly frank mumbles whenever he's talking.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
January 13th, 2006 at 10:22pm
I don't think he's ever stolen the spotlight from anyone. The interviewers focus on Gerard, did you notice that? They ask a question, they look at him.

And he did say that he doesn't like photo shoots, if that helps at all.
*JaCx*
Fabulous Killjoy
*JaCx*
January 13th, 2006 at 10:31pm
I actually noticed Gerard and Frank talk alot. Then is Ray and then the rest barely talk... but its becaus they dont want to talk. So its their problem. Gerard just speaks his mind... he's cool like that.
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 14th, 2006 at 01:47am
i think he also likes trophies...
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 14th, 2006 at 04:08am
Gerard simply likes to explain things.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
January 14th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Bob's voice is amazing. I heard him talk for like 20 seconds before Gerard took over...I love Gerard's voice though. I love the fact that its scottish with a hint of italian and american in it...Ray's voice owns them all though...gotta love that Puerto Rican accent <3
yellowcrayon
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yellowcrayon
January 15th, 2006 at 01:07am
Chemical_Romance:
Bob's voice is amazing. I heard him talk for like 20 seconds before Gerard took over...I love Gerard's voice though. I love the fact that its scottish with a hint of italian and american in it...Ray's voice owns them all though...gotta love that Puerto Rican accent <3

Wha...????

Gerard's accent is ALL Jersey. Just because he was born half-scottish and half italian doesn't mean he was born with those accents.... There's not even a hint of EITHER of those accents in his voice...

And Ray DEFINITELY does not have a Puerto Rican accent....not even remotely...
Naenia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Naenia
January 15th, 2006 at 01:19am
im bad in hearing peoples accents .. but i tell ray has no puerto rican accent ... and yea gerard always interrupts people .. its funny though... they cut each other off
LJ
Killjoy
LJ
January 15th, 2006 at 04:43am
Hey, saw an interview on Channel V (a cable music channel) with the guys when they were in Melbourne, Aus recently. Bob actually spoke! He told a story about when he had to get some hairspray for this guitarist dude (sorry, forget his name) and he got the wrong one, so the ENTIRE crew was fired.
Gerard did speak a lot, but since he was sitting right next to the interviewer, it's no surprise. Ray spoke a bit but seemed kinda shy.

It was a request interview too - Bob requested Rammstein's Keine Lust; Mikey wanted Gorillaz, he initially said Clint Eastwood but for some reason changed to Dirty Harry - I think 'cos the channel wanted to push the new single - and Gerard wanted t.A.T.u's Not Gonna Get Us, he said it was a "good-ass album", loves the hooks in the song and especially loves the clip. The other clips they played in the interview were The Used (I Caught Fire), Arctic Monkeys (I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor) and Wolfmother (Mind's Eye).

REALLY cool interview, and while Gerard can monopolise the camera a little bit, that's the frontman's job!
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
January 15th, 2006 at 04:47am
yellowcrayon:
Chemical_Romance:

Wha...????

Gerard's accent is ALL Jersey. Just because he was born half-scottish and half italian doesn't mean he was born with those accents.... There's not even a hint of EITHER of those accents in his voice...

And Ray DEFINITELY does not have a Puerto Rican accent....not even remotely...

yeah.
hes so Dirty Jersey.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 15th, 2006 at 10:46am
LJ:
Hey, saw an interview on Channel V (a cable music channel) with the guys when they were in Melbourne, Aus recently. Bob actually spoke! He told a story about when he had to get some hairspray for this guitarist dude (sorry, forget his name) and he got the wrong one, so the ENTIRE crew was fired.
Gerard did speak a lot, but since he was sitting right next to the interviewer, it's no surprise. Ray spoke a bit but seemed kinda shy.

It was a request interview too - Bob requested Rammstein's Keine Lust; Mikey wanted Gorillaz, he initially said Clint Eastwood but for some reason changed to Dirty Harry - I think 'cos the channel wanted to push the new single - and Gerard wanted t.A.T.u's Not Gonna Get Us, he said it was a "good-ass album", loves the hooks in the song and especially loves the clip. The other clips they played in the interview were The Used (I Caught Fire), Arctic Monkeys (I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor) and Wolfmother (Mind's Eye).

REALLY cool interview, and while Gerard can monopolise the camera a little bit, that's the frontman's job!

Haha, tatu... so cute