Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 01:00pm
Jimmy was a creep. What was with the shouting that britain sucks lol. Random.
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 18th, 2007 at 01:10pm
lol Britain does suck !!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 18th, 2007 at 01:17pm
Wowww. Sounds like you all had a great time, I know I sure did. (Went to Sheffield show)
I miss themmm!! Dx
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 01:21pm
Yeah i know. lol
But it was funny.
Then about ireland being alcoholics. I kind of wanted to be relaly drunk to impress him. LOL
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 18th, 2007 at 01:34pm
ohmygod, just OH MY GOD.
best night ever.
front row, waved at Worm, got a kiss blown at me from LynZ, got the band to see the banners and got a moshy motion and wave from Mikey?!
I CAN DIE HAPPY.

it just shit all over April 1st.
I couldn't beleive how amazing it was.
and the set list?!
AMAZING. Apart from no GOY or Helena but whatever, there was Bullets so who am I to complain?!

just incase anyone was wondering...I was the girl with the ginger Fro at the front beside Nat with the purple boa.
my hair WAS striaght but the rain and all made it curly again and I just rocked the fuck out with what I had XD

and MSI were incredible.
some of the people I know said they didn't like them but that's just MSI.
they're a marmite band and I for one LOVED THEM.

then I came home and my copy of You'll Rebel to Anything had arrived ,PA SHA!
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 01:53pm
OMGD YOU'RE THE GINGER GIRL!!!!!
im purple glove girl!!

msi were ok. Their really energetic band and their good for performance wise. But their music sodusn the same to me.
I barely seen lyn-z i was beside that dude guitarist. He was freakyyyy.

Set list was amazing.
Yer no helena!!!
But HEADFIRST FOR HALOS!!!!

Yeah. i mind this girl who i was beside short black hair and the other one had short black with pink in it. they didnt like them. We discussed it. Smile
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2007 at 02:06pm
jimmy was fucking amazing. xDD.
i almost pissed myself laughing [yes, i was desperate for the toilet!] when he started saying the stuff about how the people who had seats, sucked.
it was so funny. "what are you, fucking VIP's or something?!"
lmfao

i saw so many people get pulled out as well.
it was obvious some of them were totally wasted, and i had no sympathy. but i saw a lot of girls get pulled out, injured and i felt so terrible for all of them =(. cause if that was me, i would be so disappointed.
the crowd seemed really rough in the middle, but at the side it was amazing, there was no surging or pushing at all!!
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 18th, 2007 at 02:15pm
Wow last night was amazing!

Though I thought it was so badly organised there should have been a proper pit with pit bands! I was in the 8th row before MSI came on (thats just were i stood when we got in cos were in a good spot in the queue, didn't push my way to there like a lotta people did), all that swaying and pushing was just so dangerous I was worried for all the kids!

I ended up back at the first row of those stupid barrier things and had to leave just when msi finished cos it was just so warm and squished made me feel sick! Went outside had some air and came back in the side door just in time for MCR and watched the whole set from there! So ended up about 10-14 rows from the front but right over on the right hand side of the stage! Had such a good view got some vids and pics but it looks like i was a lot further away than i was!

MSI were really energetic and quite good.

MCR were outstanding! Honey, Headfirst and Desert song Wow never thought i'd see those!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 18th, 2007 at 02:28pm
was it really that bad in the middle of the crowd?
it was completely fine at the side barrier that i was at.
i'm sorry for all the people who had to go through surging and pushing >.<
=[
amazing show though.

...i'm gonna start uploading all my videos and pictures and writing my blog now
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 18th, 2007 at 02:36pm
Gasoline Rainbow. where they skelegloves? 'cause I ended up with one of them ROFL

I got some AMAZING pictures, even if I do say so myself. but now thinking about the whole thing is making me all KJFBAGAKENGA inside haha

Nat bb, thank you for going through that with me, it wouldn't have been the same without you hug
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 18th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Mrs.Halloween would you be so kind and post us links to your vids when you upload them?

Yeah the middle of the first section was so bad! I was actually glad to move, i was that squished that i couldn't actually move my arms nevermind jump while msi were on!

But it was an outstanding show, great to see Mikey baack where he belongs and giving it stacks and even speaking!rolling on floor! Think it might have even been better than Dublin (which was much better organised)!!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 18th, 2007 at 02:44pm
you thought DUBLIN was better organised?!
ACTUALLY?!

Dublin was the WORST organised show I have EVER been too!
and now...thinking of all the stuff I have to upload I'm bummed out.
there's so much. but it's all so pretty Smile
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 18th, 2007 at 02:53pm
Yeah i just couldn't believe there wasn't a proper pit! would've saved most of the crowd surges and pushing and overcrowding of the front section so a lot of people wouldn't have missed out on a lot of the show cos they passed out or were sick etc! And a freind of mine from work had seating tickets when they got there someone else was in their seats and wouldn't move - cheek of it! they asked the eventsec guys to get them to move but he wouldn't!! They ended up sitting at the back instead of the seconds bloack of seats from the stage - i'd have been raging if that was me but then i'd have just moved the person on my seat by force if they wouldn't get off my seat!

Oh and the rain fs couldn't quite believe that it didn't stop all bloody day!

Will you post the links to your vids when you get them up? I have about 6 or so, when i get them up i'll post the links in here in case anyone's interested!
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 18th, 2007 at 03:31pm
Hey everyone! Last night was AMAZING! It was so much better than April 1st, even though Bob and Frank weren't there. I just thought the whole band was so much more energetic!
Me and my friends came up from Dublin and queued from 2pm. The rain was HORRIBLE, I don't think I've ever been more cold and miserable and I definitely feel bad for people who were there since like 8am. My hoodie's still wet!
There was so much pushing even before MSI came on. I was in the 4th row right in the middle and people were getting pulled out around me left right and centre before MSI. It was terrible. During MSI's set I got pushed back a few rows but I didn't care because I was so focused on not fainting, I felt like shit. I held in there in the end and then everything was great. MSI were so fucking good they really impressed me. Jimmy must be one of the funniest people ever. "Theres a party in my pants but you're not invited" Very Happy

And MCR! Omg MCR were nasijwiejiofiad I can't even put it into words. I gradually worked my way back up to about 4th row during their set. Headfirst, Honey and Desert Song! The set list was amazing! Mikey was seriously rocking out and Gerard seemed so happy to have him back. When Mikey spoke the whole crowd went nuts lol! And Gerard forgot the words to IDLY haha! It was so funny when we had to "fuck ourselves." And when he was going on about how much everyone on the stage hates glowsticks. Jesus I could go on forever!

Mrs.Halloween:
did you see gerard during FLW [very last song] he like, motioned to ray, and he twisted his finger by his head, you know like the 'crazy' sign?? as if the crowd were so fucking crazy?!? did anyone else see that!?
well, that's what i thought it meant anyways. like he was saying he thought we were mad fuckers, but in a good way. hahaha. that crowd was awesome.

I saw that! He was smiling really big too. I'm not sure what he meant but it was funny to see. Maybe that is what he meant, that we were nuts! And maybe he was just lying when he kept calling us lazy fuckers or whatever lol Very Happy

God I just wrote a friggin essay sorry guys! But it was sososososo good
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 03:43pm
^^ Yeah he was like 'I'm so fucking unimpressed with you Belfast'
i was like 'OHHH you DID NOT just SAY that!' It made go wilder. Mickey kept giving me and like 5 other girls such looks LOL. I dont think isay stil lthe whole night.

Squishing was sooo bad. I hated it when the crowd all moved at once and crowd control did nothing!

''Gasoline Rainbow. where they skelegloves? 'cause I ended up with one of them ROFL''
I was wearing purple/black stripey ones. The girl beside me holding the white banner had skeleton ones on.

Set was amazing
Stage was amazing
Matt did really well filling in

But it took msi ages to come on and i was 'grrrrr you guys'
Aww i missed Gerard thinking we were crazy.
I loved it when he stood infront of me and i was like clammering to get his attention.
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 18th, 2007 at 03:50pm
OMG lat night was amazing im like half dead lol i queued from 8 in the morning the rain really pissed me off though
i was so glad to see mikey back when he spoke i was screaming my head off and i loved that they sang desert song. did anyone see bob on one of the balcony things because i thought i did and my friend heard gerard go bob what are you doing. some of my friends were at the front barrier on the right and at the end this guy climbed on stage n my friend lauren came home with apparently gerards towel but i have no idea if it was or not and another one of my friends has half of their set list.
i was in the 2nd row at the left n im like just under 5ft n this really tall girl like shoved me out of the way so then me and my friends moved into the middle n we had such a great view we were at the front again it was so amazing. my firends that i was with counted around 15 people fainted before MSI were even on at the end my friend caroline got hit ont he face by a pleck and my cousin lifted it for me i think it's either ray's or matt's but i have no idea.
MSI were amazing aswell
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
November 18th, 2007 at 04:21pm
jumpstartheart:
It was so funny when we had to "fuck ourselves." And when he was going on about how much everyone on the stage hates glowsticks. Jesus I could go on forever!
I have that whole bit on video (:

The middle was deadly when MCR came on.
I was so tightly pressed to everyone, that I didn't even need to waste my energy jumping, because when other people did it they took me with them.

Was it just where I was standing, or were a lot of the crowd really obnoxious?
I mean, I know people want to get to the front and stuff. But when there is actually NO space whatsoever, not even a millimeter between people, it's just so stupid for people to try and push in front of you to get further to the front.
Yeah a few times I felt like hitting people (:
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 18th, 2007 at 04:33pm
the middle was really bad
there was these people beside me who just stood there n then gave me really weird looks cuz i was singing like everyword of the songs they looked so bored i was just like why r u even here?
the part about the glow sticks made me laugh n then when gee was like you are misbehaving!
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 18th, 2007 at 04:47pm
kirstin:
I have that whole bit on video (:

The middle was deadly when MCR came on.
I was so tightly pressed to everyone, that I didn't even need to waste my energy jumping, because when other people did it they took me with them.

Was it just where I was standing, or were a lot of the crowd really obnoxious?
I mean, I know people want to get to the front and stuff. But when there is actually NO space whatsoever, not even a millimeter between people, it's just so stupid for people to try and push in front of you to get further to the front.
Yeah a few times I felt like hitting people (:

Cool! My sister caught it on her phone too. I have a few videos and pictures, it was hard to get anything in the crowd so they're not great but its something. I'll probably put them on youtube at some point.

Yeah there were quite a few obnoxious people! There were these two slightly older guys in particular and I wanted to hit them really badly so I feel your pain lol Very Happy And during MSI there was a girl and guy behind me who kept shouting these really pointless insults including "Lyn-Z you're a fucking douchebag" and "That singers a retard! Get off the stage!" They were so annoying. Yeh, MSI can't hear you and I don't think they'd care. I understand if people didn't like them but keep it to yourself, it's pretty immature. So yeh I wanted to hit them too. There was lots of nice people aswell though.
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 18th, 2007 at 05:01pm
some girl tried to pick a fight with my friend cuz the girls phone fell on the floor in the middle of mcr playin n my friend accidentally stood on it like she couldnt move anywhere else n this girl took a physco!