Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 19th, 2007 at 05:04pm
That was the greatest day of my life. It really was, I don't know how to describe how amazing it was.

Naomi, LJ & Natalie, you guys are the shit. In Love

Every second from the moment we met in the queue to me crying my eyes out at the end was magical! I wish it was Saturday all over again Sad
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 19th, 2007 at 05:26pm
^ aw Grace, it was amazing. i'm so glad i met you there too!
everyone i was with that day made it even more incredible =].
i have a blog up on my myspace if you wanna go read it! i'm just about to put all my pictures in it too.
Omi texted me today and told me about the msi show yesterday. holy fuck, i am so jealous xD.
it sounded amazing! you'll have to tell me all about it.

The Rumor.:
What did Gerard say about cocaine? I heard he said something but I don't know what it was.

before Honey, Headfirst and another song [which i forget what it was] he said, "This song is about sucking dick for cocaine!!!"
so he said it thrice. xD.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 19th, 2007 at 05:53pm
Awesome, thanks. = )
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 19th, 2007 at 05:57pm
no problem =D.

oh, and this is the picture of Omi, Grace, LJ and Me [Fatal Madonna, Pixie-Gates, Miss.CandyK and Mrs.Halloween]. we were at the barrier on the right side Very Happy:

my myspace blog now has pictures!! so anyone who wants can go look at them.
videos coming very soon, hopefully.
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
Killjoy
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
November 19th, 2007 at 06:21pm
anyone here waited afterwards at the tour buses out the back???? OMGEE THOSE SECURITY DUDES ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST DOUCHEBAGS A-HOLES!!!!!! >:[ but yeah we meet and chatted with Jimmy, not that bad a guy tbh(wouldn't believe me i'm from new york tooXD), and the guitar guy with the boa..LOL @ girl who tore it up!!XDD
saw Gee pass discreetly by with Lyn-z to their tourbus...saws Mikey and Beautiful Wifey in the other tour bus, a bit miffed they didn't even smile or wave they knew we were all there!!Sad whatever thats about! Gee could have atleast looked over too! but meh...theres always a reason i fucking love them to pieces!! got sooo confussed >.< cos i could SWEAR i saw Frankie in the tourbus with Mikey and Alicia and some other dude who also kept going up and down the stairs(could have smiled over sheesh!!Razz) O.o it REALLY looked like him, but what would he be doing there?? i tawtsie he went home??? anyhoodles, saw Worm, told us they couldn't come off the bus when we asked was anyone gonna come out or what...ok ok i understand, i was close to tears tho!!:'S oh wells...next time i say!!:] we waved as the buses left cos the security guy said they could see us, and we could see peeps inside waving back so atleast that was an awknowledgement:] cool guy working at the venue said he liked my outfit, said i liked his too!XDD OOH! and during that v. long and annoying peroid where the a-hole security bastards were saying "they're gone we don't know who you're waiting for they left out the other entrance these are just crew and support buses.." the dude from Dominos just showed up and walked past us with like 20 boxes of pizza!!!! LMFAO!! that shut them up!!XDD we were like "do we look fooking stoopit or summit??"XDD we told em to tell em to enjoy their pizza:] FAREWELL MY CHEM, HOPE TO SEE YOUS SOON AGAIN, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:'{
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 19th, 2007 at 06:27pm
^ yeah those security guys were so annoying. they kept telling us to leave the carpark and go home. i just loitered around though. and i saw jimmy come out! i was so close to getting a picture with him but i had to leave literally five minutes after he came outside, cause my mum was about to get our car locked inside the back car park.
'mazing day altogether though.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 19th, 2007 at 07:11pm
KnockThemOut:
I bet you anything it was my mam.
Where were you??
Neutral

Front row far right....
Over beside the technical area =]
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
November 19th, 2007 at 07:40pm
Best night ever. Best day ever. Spent with six of the best people ever. I wouldn't change it for the world.

My blog of the night and the links to the videos.

I only have one MCR vid cause my battery was incredibly low and my camera cut out every time I tried to take a vid. On my MySpace pro I have an album of all my pics of the night. XD
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 19th, 2007 at 08:05pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
and to the girl (( possibly named carrie )) who was starting singalongs to the tune of jinglebells, you were so much fun! anyone involved in that say hi! the guy with her called luke was FINEEEE!!! (:

I was talking to those people in the queue too! They were so into me and my friends' accents (we're from Dublin) and kept making us say stuff and teach them Irish lol. I wonder if I saw you? Probably not!

Grace, it was too bad we didn't see each other. The day was a bit of a mess with us missing the bus and everything but it all worked out ok and it was probably the best night of my sad little life even with all the minor problems Smile

I hate youtube its taking forever just to upload one video. I'll probably post the link if it works
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 19th, 2007 at 09:01pm
no those people talking about kildare people were any of you from donegal (i think thats it) i was in a my chem hoodie freezing like an ice cube ad my friend had a pink umbrella with black stars on it one of the girls names was sarahs......man i want 2 see them again.......
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 19th, 2007 at 09:38pm
^ my friend's called sarah and we're from dromore.
and we were talking to kildare people.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
November 19th, 2007 at 09:43pm
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX:
anyone here waited afterwards at the tour buses out the back???? OMGEE THOSE SECURITY DUDES ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST DOUCHEBAGS A-HOLES!!!!!! >:[ but yeah we meet and chatted with Jimmy, not that bad a guy tbh(wouldn't believe me i'm from new york tooXD), and the guitar guy with the boa..LOL @ girl who tore it up!!XDD
saw Gee pass discreetly by with Lyn-z to their tourbus...saws Mikey and Beautiful Wifey in the other tour bus, a bit miffed they didn't even smile or wave they knew we were all there!!Sad whatever thats about! Gee could have atleast looked over too! but meh...theres always a reason i fucking love them to pieces!! got sooo confussed >.< cos i could SWEAR i saw Frankie in the tourbus with Mikey and Alicia and some other dude who also kept going up and down the stairs(could have smiled over sheesh!!Razz) O.o it REALLY looked like him, but what would he be doing there?? i tawtsie he went home??? anyhoodles, saw Worm, told us they couldn't come off the bus when we asked was anyone gonna come out or what...ok ok i understand, i was close to tears tho!!:'S oh wells...next time i say!!:] we waved as the buses left cos the security guy said they could see us, and we could see peeps inside waving back so atleast that was an awknowledgement:] cool guy working at the venue said he liked my outfit, said i liked his too!XDD OOH! and during that v. long and annoying peroid where the a-hole security bastards were saying "they're gone we don't know who you're waiting for they left out the other entrance these are just crew and support buses.." the dude from Dominos just showed up and walked past us with like 20 boxes of pizza!!!! LMFAO!! that shut them up!!XDD we were like "do we look fooking stoopit or summit??"XDD we told em to tell em to enjoy their pizza:] FAREWELL MY CHEM, HOPE TO SEE YOUS SOON AGAIN, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:'{

Lol the venue security were twats and no mistake.

Frank was definitely not there but Matt was on Mikeys' bus so maybe that's who you saw, a lot of people mistake them for one another 'though I don't think they look that alike.
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 19th, 2007 at 11:04pm
jumpstartheart:

I was talking to those people in the queue too! They were so into me and my friends' accents (we're from Dublin) and kept making us say stuff and teach them Irish lol. I wonder if I saw you? Probably not!

where you there when we all screamed "we love you jonh" down her phone to some stranger? and then sang i dont love you to him?
Toxica
Killjoy
Toxica
November 19th, 2007 at 11:05pm
I enjoyed the gig but bits were a bit sucky for me. I was right in the middle, about 4 or 5 rows back and it was hell, I managed until MSI came on then I had to get out of there during like the 3rd song or something coz I knew if I passed out that no one would be able to get me out of there. The sound seemed really shit in the middle anyway, did anyone else find that? So, I went off to the right, towards Lyn-z and I'm so glad I did, I could actually breathe and move there!

MSI seemed cool, but I had never heard their music before so didn't know what to expect. But I kinda fell in love with Lyn-z....hehe....I can totally see what Gerard sees in her! Smile

I enjoyed MCR but I dunno if I enjoyed it as much as Dublin, even though I was slightly closer. I was ill though so that made me not so excited. Plus, I was so tired and wet that I couldn't hang around after to say goodbye to Poppy and Robyn....and didn't even get to see Kerry and Eileen! Sad There was soooo many people outside after, I knew I'd never find them in the crowd so didn't bother hanging around! I did get a few vids of MCR but my internet is soooo crappy, it takes like 5 hours to upload a vid Sad
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 19th, 2007 at 11:10pm
Toxica:
I enjoyed the gig but bits were a bit sucky for me. I was right in the middle, about 4 or 5 rows back and it was hell, I managed until MSI came on then I had to get out of there during like the 3rd song or something coz I knew if I passed out that no one would be able to get me out of there. The sound seemed really shit in the middle anyway, did anyone else find that? So, I went off to the right, towards Lyn-z and I'm so glad I did, I could actually breathe and move there!

MSI seemed cool, but I had never heard their music before so didn't know what to expect. But I kinda fell in love with Lyn-z....hehe....I can totally see what Gerard sees in her! Smile

I enjoyed MCR but I dunno if I enjoyed it as much as Dublin, even though I was slightly closer. I was ill though so that made me not so excited. Plus, I was so tired and wet that I couldn't hang around after to say goodbye to Poppy and Robyn....and didn't even get to see Kerry and Eileen! Sad There was soooo many people outside after, I knew I'd never find them in the crowd so didn't bother hanging around! I did get a few vids of MCR but my internet is soooo crappy, it takes like 5 hours to upload a vid Sad

I know! I never got to see you at all!!
I got seperated from Robyn and Eileen when we were queuing to get inside and I never saw Poppy at all =[
Yeah Lyn-Z is amazing.
And Dublin was better because it was drier and I was less grumpy and squished against the barrier *nod*
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 19th, 2007 at 11:12pm
okay, first video:

It's Jimmy getting us to sing MC Hammer xDDD.
i loved it when he did that.
i have videos of stay, gerard talking and then ino, mama, gerard thanking msi, heafirst, honey and desert song but i spent literally all day trying to upload my pictures to pb, and my computer is being a bastard child so i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow to try and upload at least a few more of the videos.
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 19th, 2007 at 11:19pm
i thought the sound was shit too but i think it was bc we were both at the front bc my friend had seats facing the stage directly and she said it was really good. it didnt help that i was right below the big massive speaker either (( mega headache ))
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 19th, 2007 at 11:22pm
i thought the sound was shit too but i think it was bc we were both at the front bc my friend had seats facing the stage directly and she said it was really good. it didnt help that i was right below the big massive speaker either (( mega headache ))
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 19th, 2007 at 11:34pm
oy my bob! my arm is so totally in that video up above! sorry for all the random spammage ppl (:
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 20th, 2007 at 12:14am
Big_Pants:
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX:

Lol the venue security were twats and no mistake.

Frank was definitely not there but Matt was on Mikeys' bus so maybe that's who you saw, a lot of people mistake them for one another 'though I don't think they look that alike.

yeah the security were fucking pricks i basically had to get sick on the dude before he would let over to the meds! but the meds were lovely that chick that looked after me was the nicest person i meet that night!

lol yeah i though Matt was Frank a couple of times as well but i was like no it cant be, dont be so silly!