Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 18th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Maybe it was just me.... but MCR really didn't seem to be all that interested in being there last night.
I thought MSI were more... I dunno, energetic?... than MCR were.
But Mikey was back and Toro rocked. We started up a "We love you Toro, we do!"

Nat! I saw you this time! YAY! Sorry about rushing off, Kerri was trying to find her lift home and I had to phone my dad but it was nice to finally get to say hi to you.
Better than Dublin, even if my camera did die and delete all the pictures.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
November 18th, 2007 at 05:57pm
SlipIntoTheTragedy-x:
some girl tried to pick a fight with my friend cuz the girls phone fell on the floor in the middle of mcr playin n my friend accidentally stood on it like she couldnt move anywhere else n this girl took a physco!

YEAH!
That happened loads of people. My friend dropped her bag and she couldnt even get down to the groudn to get it. So she lost it, passport money mobile. lots of things. I remember a guy passing out and we lal seen his ass. Twas great.
I got a video of all the fire and stuff but like. No sound. Laughing
I dropped my jacket too. It was around my waist but slipped to the floor and with the swaying crowds it was moved.

Aw i think mcr were brilliant, they sounded fucking amazing live. Coz sometimes i see bad videos of them singing live but they were fucking amazing.
MSI had energy but their songs all sounded the same. I relaly did think one of their songs was being played again. Surprised
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
November 18th, 2007 at 06:04pm
GasolineRainbow:
Aw i think mcr were brilliant, they sounded fucking amazing live. Coz sometimes i see bad videos of them singing live but they were fucking amazing.
MSI had energy but their songs all sounded the same. I relaly did think one of their songs was being played again. Surprised

Yeah they sounded great. I just thought MSI had a better stage presence...
But I loved how Gerard said "I wanna hear you all fuck yourselves!"
I was beside someone's mom and they were like
Shocked
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 18th, 2007 at 06:15pm
i was at the barrier
right infront of Gerard.

he was being so horrible
i dont know if anyone's mentioned it
but did anyone see him swearing at Ray and glaring at him?

we were chanting Toro Toro, and ray smiled.

I was right underneath LynZ when she jumped in the crowd,
bear in mind she was wearing a skirt
=D
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 18th, 2007 at 06:22pm
Eddie:
i was at the barrier
right infront of Gerard.

he was being so horrible

we were chanting Toro Toro, and ray smiled.

I was right underneath LynZ when she jumped in the crowd,
bear in mind she was wearing a skirt
=D

i saw him what looked like him giving out to Cortez...maybe he was horny and needed Frank ><

yeah that must have a eh nice experience lol haha
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 18th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Eddie:
i was at the barrier
right infront of Gerard.

he was being so horrible

Didn't notice that at all tbh. I thought the exact opposite actually, they all seemed really happy and kept smiling at each other. Smile So yeh I dunno... Didn't notice him giving out to Cortez either. Maybe you're just overreacting? And even if he was it doesn't mean he was being "so horrible" these things happen when you're in a band. I don't normally defend things Gerard does but I just didn't notice any of that. Perhaps I'm wrong...Very Happy
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
November 18th, 2007 at 09:23pm
Vince Noir:
GasolineRainbow:

Yeah they sounded great. I just thought MSI had a better stage presence...
But I loved how Gerard said "I wanna hear you all fuck yourselves!"
I was beside someone's mom and they were like
Shocked

I bet you anything it was my mam.
Where were you??
Neutral
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 18th, 2007 at 09:24pm
yeahh I never noticed him swearing at any of them.
did anyone see during Wolves when Gerard tried to stick the microphone out at Mikey but Mikey just kinda bodyslammed his arm?!
I started laughing so bad.

AND ONE OF THE ROADIES LOOKED LIKE LYNZ!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 18th, 2007 at 09:26pm
OHMYGOD, I JUST PUT MY VIDEO'S ON THE COMPUTER AND THEY'RE AMAZING LOOKING Very Happy
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
November 18th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Mrs.Halloween:
jimmy was fucking amazing. xDD.
i almost pissed myself laughing [yes, i was desperate for the toilet!] when he started saying the stuff about how the people who had seats, sucked.
it was so funny. "what are you, fucking VIP's or something?!"
lmfao

i saw so many people get pulled out as well.
it was obvious some of them were totally wasted, and i had no sympathy. but i saw a lot of girls get pulled out, injured and i felt so terrible for all of them =(. cause if that was me, i would be so disappointed.
the crowd seemed really rough in the middle, but at the side it was amazing, there was no surging or pushing at all!!

It was REALLY rough in the middle.
I was there,
& got dragged out halfway through MSI's set.
After queueing for 7 hours,
I just couldn't take being squashed Neutral
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 18th, 2007 at 09:39pm
ok is there a girl in this topic that qued from about 3 with 2 kildare girls??? but omg was that the bets night ever!!!!!! mikey waved while we were quein and omg jimmy urine he is hilarous i think they should be a comedy rock band act ....omg talk about the way home the train we were on decided to have a faulty break left strained for about 45 mins then got the train 2 newbridge door wouldn't open and ended up in kildare haha
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 18th, 2007 at 09:40pm
where to start, where to start????

first of all, i got off the bus outside of KH at about 11-ish and it started raining straigt away! grrrrrr! but it was all good coz my sister and mum turned up with a coat and uberella for me----so grateful! my friend and i walked down to the garage to get tea and coffee for everyone and as we were walking past everyone they all stared coz she looked so rediculisly out of place in bright pink so if you saw us say hi! i was wearing blue!

then everyone charged for the gates and i was like "ahhh fuck! weres everyone going to?" and we got into the grounds and we were so close to the front of the queue! a girl got taken out of the queue with hypothermia or something---if it was you i hope your feeling better! and to the girl (( possibly named carrie )) who was starting singalongs to the tune of jinglebells, you were so much fun! anyone involved in that say hi! the guy with her called luke was FINEEEE!!! (:

when we finally got in i was 1 person back from the barrier on the right hand side below the speakears.

there was a few girls beside me pushing me and calling me all the names of the day! one had red and black glasses, a beaded heart necklace and "MCR 07" on her face------you are the most rude person i have ever come in contact with!

did anybody see the drunkards pushing through saying thier mum was at the front! i pushed them so hard back and gave the guy the most dirty look ever!

as for MSI they were fucking great!! i was in the creepy side WHOOP! "theres no business like show business"----laughed my ass off! Lyn-Z was at my side and she was so amazing! i swear jimmy looked straight at me for 3 seconds!!!! "i fucked your sister dooshbag!" soooo funny!

i have to admit i was quite dissapointed with mcr ): ): i think i was so hyped i expected more that what was possible. i knew frank and bob werent gonna be there but i do think i would have made my life if they were, fair play to the replacements tho, they did well! did anyone else think gee's microphone was really low? i couldnt make out the lyrics ): i think they were slightly upstaged by MSI. amazing all the same.

all in all, the worst experience of my life, the best experience of my life, so worth not sitting down, drinking or eating properly for 12 hours solid!!!!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 18th, 2007 at 09:41pm
ok is there a girl in this topic that qued from about 3 with 2 kildare girls??? but omg was that the bets night ever!!!!!! mikey waved while we were quein and omg jimmy urine he is hilarous i think they should be a comedy rock band act ....omg talk about the way home the train we were on decided to have a faulty break left strained for about 45 mins then got the train 2 newbridge door wouldn't open and ended up in kildare haha
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 18th, 2007 at 09:45pm
hi wei-rdo! is you name perchance kerry?
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
November 18th, 2007 at 10:27pm
jumpstartheart:
Eddie:
i was at the barrier
right infront of Gerard.

he was being so horrible

Didn't notice that at all tbh. I thought the exact opposite actually, they all seemed really happy and kept smiling at each other. Smile So yeh I dunno... Didn't notice him giving out to Cortez either. Maybe you're just overreacting? And even if he was it doesn't mean he was being "so horrible" these things happen when you're in a band. I don't normally defend things Gerard does but I just didn't notice any of that. Perhaps I'm wrong...Very Happy

lol he could have been cursing words of encouragement!
i don no but he was cursing a lot, i feel sorry for the people that went with there parents like Gerard having sex with the crowd and him and Jimmy's cursing!
Jimmy was ontop of me and i guy i meet there when he jumped in, i didnt want to give him back. he just looks so cute and cuddly!! =D
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 18th, 2007 at 10:28pm
nvm...sorry i was talking to 2 girls from kildare (( i think )) but they were called kerry and catherine (:
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 18th, 2007 at 11:43pm
i was talking to people from Kildare at one point.
one of them was confused about if she was from the south or the east of ireland
if that's anyone here
i was in the red hoody and white velour trackies (because i'm cool)
Petzie
Killjoy
Petzie
November 19th, 2007 at 12:20am
Best night ever.

Lol, my friends and I had glowstick braclets and necklaces on and were like 5th row, and Gerard looked at us JUST before he said the thing about hating glowsticks. xD -dies-

I dropped my phone though and I panicked so much I grabbed some girl's boob trying to catch it Mad Lmao sorry for that if you're reading this here.

Haha anyone see Gerard doing that dirty gesture with his microphone when he walked over to the right side? And I laughed so hard when he messed up the words & made fun of Amy Winehouse by quoting her. "Wait until my husband's out of jail!" or something.

We got pushed back a few times to 8th and 10th row but we made our way forward again with the people in the middle and at the front leaving and fainting =(

I really didn't like MSI though to be honest. Thought Jimmy was an idiot, but my friend really loved it when she spotted him when he came up onto the balcony halfway through MCR's set, so I was happy for her.

My friend was at the barrier and Mikey spat on her x]

But Desert Song... Wow. I was screaming the lyrics to that so loudly and some people around me weren't even singing & were just a little freaked out. I screamed my heart out and my throat hurts so bad, and I was just so... overwhelmed and excited I sang the wrong words half the time and got the ODDEST looks but I was happy xD
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 19th, 2007 at 03:39pm
^ lmfao Petzie, i just read the bit about you grabbing someone's boob accidentally and i almost wet myself. lmfao

i don't think gerard was agressive at all, or swearing at matt or ray. he was probably trying to say stuff to them but he had to shout because the crowd was so loud.
being in a band isn't about yelling at members when they make mistakes. gerard messed up on some of the lyrics in IDLY but no one made a big deal about it. why would gerard get angry then if cortez or ray mucked something up?! he wouldn't! live shows aren't meant to be perfect, they're meant to be live.

oh, and to anyone asking for videos, once i upload them to youtube, i'll post them on here =D.
i also have my blog posted on my myspace for anyone who wants to go read it. i'm in the process of putting pictures on it, but it could take a while cause i have a lot and they all have to get uploaded to pb.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 19th, 2007 at 04:48pm
What did Gerard say about cocaine? I heard he said something but I don't know what it was.