Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 20th, 2007 at 07:45am
^ i think i saw that medic woman!! she was so lovely to everyone i saw her with.
i didn't really have a problem with the event staff, apart from after by the buses when they told us to leave.
but during the show they were ok. although they were pretty oblivious. there was this girl who wanted to get out and her friend took her to the barrier beside me, and i was practically breaking my arm, waving to the guy right infront of me to try to get his attention so he could help pull her out, but he didn't even look at us. and then this guy in one of those eventsec shirts walked past and i had to literally grab his arm and haul him to get him to realise the girl needed help.
seriously!!

did anyone see bob for sure during the show??!!
i got all excited before it started cause there was a sound desk and another technical looking desk behind that one, right in front of me at the side of the stage.
but alas, i did not see him.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 20th, 2007 at 12:30pm
ohmygod, I cannot find ANYWHERE that will let me upload my video's because they're such big file sizes and my Headfirst and Desert Song ones are amazing.
god damn.
my blog's almost up, i just have to put all my pictures and all into it and it'll be done.

Pixie-Gates:
That was the greatest day of my life. It really was, I don't know how to describe how amazing it was.

Naomi, LJ & Natalie, you guys are the shit. In Love

Every second from the moment we met in the queue to me crying my eyes out at the end was magical! I wish it was Saturday all over again Sad

Grace, I fucking love you. Thank you for waking me up in the middle of the night on Sunday to tell me that LynZ remembered us.
GET PICTURES OF THE TATTOO DAMNIT!
You made the day amazing with all the A7x teenying and everything in general.
just wait for A7x bb, it'll pwn like all others.

DAMN YOU NATALIE FOR POSTING THE INO PICTURE!
euuugh at the cut of me!
although YAY for the Bob shirts XD
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
November 20th, 2007 at 01:04pm
I love you too Naomi! hug I love all of you...INO FTW!

Now for A7X... Naughty

Ooh, I have to get on to a doctor in my cardiology clinic for a note for the tattoo, but I don't think it'll be a problem. Squeeeeeeeeeee! Mr. Green I will get a picture of it as soon as it's done. And my pic with Lyn Z is on it's merry way!

My blog is taking me forever to write Tehe But I will post a link as soon as it's finished!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 20th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Eddie:
^ my friend's called sarah and we're from dromore.
and we were talking to kildare people.

were you quein from about 3 and one of you had your mam wit you and some people gave us diet pepsi cans????
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 20th, 2007 at 05:44pm
oh and if any of those girls who are on the boards who gave us the diet pepsi cans thank you xxxx
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 20th, 2007 at 06:26pm
well naomi, i think we all look perfectly lovely in our INO photo Mr. Green
fucking youtube won't upload my videos.
it loaded the one of 'Stay' last night but it hasn't fecking processed it yet. why is it taking so long???!!!???!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
November 20th, 2007 at 07:11pm
i have given up loadin stuff on2 youtube cause it takes WAY 2 long just like bebo and photos....its taken me 3 hours so far and there all not up yet
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 20th, 2007 at 07:55pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
where you there when we all screamed "we love you jonh" down her phone to some stranger? and then sang i dont love you to him?

No I wasn't. We probably weren't with them that long really!

Youtube hates me, nothing will upload Sad
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
November 20th, 2007 at 08:13pm
Nat, Grace and Naomi. Mega love. A7X in feb will pwn with you guys. Dont suppose y'all are planning to go to 30STM in Jan??
Thank You; Mr. Way
Salute You in Your Grave
Thank You; Mr. Way
November 21st, 2007 at 04:28am
I was talking to my dad this morning (thats last night to you guys) and he said Gerard did something at that show that pissed a lot of people off or something? but he couldn't remember what. Just curious, what was it?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 21st, 2007 at 07:31am
he swore a lot?!
x).
my mum went and afterwards she said she really enjoyed it. but, that young man's language was terrible!!!!

i don't know.
if your dad can't remember what he did that he thought pissed people off, maybe he didn't do anything? [no disrespect to your dad].
i know a lot of people thought gerard was annoyed or he looked irrate about something, but i thought he was having a grand time. Mr. Green. i know i was!
Thank You; Mr. Way
Salute You in Your Grave
Thank You; Mr. Way
November 21st, 2007 at 07:51am
Ohh right. It was actually my Dad's mate who was there, Dad just passed the message on. Ahh well thanking you
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 21st, 2007 at 04:24pm
x_00.07_x:
I was talking to my dad this morning (thats last night to you guys) and he said Gerard did something at that show that pissed a lot of people off or something? but he couldn't remember what. Just curious, what was it?

I've noticed that a couple of people have taken some of the things Gerard said at the show the wrong way. Like when he was calling us lazy, telling us that we were misbehaving, and telling that girl that none of them were gonna listen to her cd etc.
It was just his way of getting the crowd riled up IMO but some people were annoyed that he was acting pissed off. Maybe that was it? I haven't seen that many people saying that, just a few. I thought Gerard was hilarious though Smile
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 21st, 2007 at 05:57pm
^ yeah, i thought he was really funny too.
to me it was so obvious he was lying when he said we weren't going crazy enough. of course we were!!!
he just said things to get a reaction, to make us go even more crazy.
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 21st, 2007 at 06:16pm
i thought gerard was really funny as well
and about how he kept swearing a lot there was this woman like beside us n her son was only like 10 n everytime gerard swore n when he was like i wanna hear you fuck yourselves the womans eyes almost popped out of her head it was extremly funny n she was giving me and my friends weird looks cuz we were going crazy and singin all the songs.
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
Killjoy
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
November 21st, 2007 at 06:24pm
SlipIntoTheTragedy-x:
when he was like i wanna hear you fuck yourselves .

OMGEE!!!XD
I just bout pissed myself X]

Fookin hilarious!! he was so funny!!

I admit that at first i missed some Gerard tenderness during the show, but man he made me laugh so hard XDD i do believe he was just gettin us hyped up!!Wink
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 21st, 2007 at 06:33pm
i no when he said that every1 went mental it was hilarious!
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
November 21st, 2007 at 06:49pm
this is completly off topic but is anyone at McFly tonight?
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
November 21st, 2007 at 07:01pm
jumpstartheart:

Mrs.Halloween:
did you see gerard during FLW [very last song] he like, motioned to ray, and he twisted his finger by his head, you know like the 'crazy' sign?? as if the crowd were so fucking crazy?!? did anyone else see that!?
well, that's what i thought it meant anyways. like he was saying he thought we were mad fuckers, but in a good way. hahaha. that crowd was awesome.

I saw that! He was smiling really big too. I'm not sure what he meant but it was funny to see. Maybe that is what he meant, that we were nuts! And maybe he was just lying when he kept calling us lazy fuckers or whatever lol Very Happy

So I was just watching youtube vids from the show and in this one you can see him do the you're crazy thing at around 3.54 and I'm pretty sure he says "Ireland you fuckin rock" or something straight after he does it Very Happy I could be completely wrong though. What do you guys think? Just thought you might like to see anyway! Also does anyone know what he's saying at the end? I cant make it out.

Oh and my sisters gone up to Mcfly tonight but not me!
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
November 21st, 2007 at 07:41pm
my friends away to mcfly tonight!