Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 4th, 2009 at 03:14pm
I think there's some sort of fanmail address, and there's the myspace, but I'm pretty sure that 99.9999% of the time they won't reply.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 4th, 2009 at 06:43pm
Michael Way.:
^ Okay. Fine.

But do we know for a fact then, that Susan Michelle or The Angry Raisin, is really G's dog?
Dude, I was just saying. I didn't say/think it in anyway, no need to get so defensive. My friend does it with a bunch of neighborhood strays, that's why I said it.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 5th, 2009 at 04:21pm
I'm quite sure that the cats are just strays, judging by the way Lyn-Z spoke about them on Twitter. She was contemplating whether or not to feed them, knowing that she could potentially attract many more cats by doing so.

As for The Angry Raisin/Susan Michelle, I think it is pretty clear that it either belongs to Lyn-Z or Gerard, and seeing as how they're married, it doesn't really make a difference who.

No other pets have been mentioned by them, to my knowledge.

(Also, this I hope this isn't perceived as bitchy - I don't mean it in that way, I just wanted to help...)
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
November 5th, 2009 at 07:47pm
Incognito.:
the picture on Lyn-Z's twitter, as he background and profile photo, of her and Gee. When was it taken? It's beautiful, Who shot it?

They were recreating JFK being shot, I believe. I was looking for something more substantial than my memory, but I can't find where I got it from. Sorry. It was on an MCR commuity on LiveJournal where I read about it, I think.

gnihsams snikpmup.:
Michael Way.:
^ Okay. Fine.

But do we know for a fact then, that Susan Michelle or The Angry Raisin, is really G's dog?
Dude, I was just saying. I didn't say/think it in anyway, no need to get so defensive. My friend does it with a bunch of neighborhood strays, that's why I said it.
It didn't sound defensive to me, it sounded conversational. Acknowledging what you said. And I don't want to assume the meaning because I might believe the wrong thing.
Sorry if this is offtopic, I just don't want a fight or any sort of disrespect to develop.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 5th, 2009 at 09:39pm
^ I forgot to post. Yeah. Helmee Bluth, I was not being defensive.
I was simply replying.

[/spam]
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 6th, 2009 at 07:38pm
To be honest, I was a bit surprised myself when I read it - it sounded kinda defensive to me, but I'm sure not hard feelings were meant.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 6th, 2009 at 11:04pm
Typically when someone goes: "ok. fine" it looks like they're being snappy and defensive, like saying: "oh whatever, idc, shut up".

But whatever, no harm intended then no harm intended.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 7th, 2009 at 08:58pm
Whatever.

We disscussed my question, and I'm done with this.

No hard feelings, anyone?
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 8th, 2009 at 08:33am
I just feel the need to do this:

General reminder to thread: If you don't like someones response to your question etc take it up with them via PM and don't spam up the boards. Bear in mind when you post something it does not always come across the way you intend it to.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 14th, 2009 at 10:22pm
Has Gerard ever said this?

"If you're homophobic and our fan, take our CDs and a hammer, and smash them. Burn our posters and whatever else of ours, we don't want you here or need you here."

I saw it on someone's Mibba profile but I've never read/heard it before... does anyone have a video/scan for it?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 15th, 2009 at 04:09pm
^
I have never heard it before. I've heard and read other things he has said about homophobia, but never anything like that.
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 15th, 2009 at 05:28pm
i've never heard that quote either.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
November 16th, 2009 at 05:51pm
Maybe they mean the quote from a concert when Gerard said:

All you homophobes, and just plain assholes, go home!

I can't remember the wording, but that was the gist of it.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 16th, 2009 at 09:11pm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's fake, even if it's similar to some of the other things he's said. Thanks for the confirmation, guys.
GERARD FAN 4 LIFE
Killjoy
GERARD FAN 4 LIFE
November 19th, 2009 at 10:00am
when is the new mcr cd supposed to come out!?!?!?!?!? i need mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i live and breathe mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
November 19th, 2009 at 02:20pm
I read on another forum that it might be out by spring next year but there were no sources where I read it.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 19th, 2009 at 02:41pm
GERARD FAN 4 LIFE:
when is the new mcr cd supposed to come out!?!?!?!?!? i need mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i live and breathe mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No-one knows.
For future reference there is a whole thread dedicated to discussing the new record HERE. When a release date is confirmed that is where it will be posted.

Thanks
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 21st, 2009 at 11:54am
GERARD FAN 4 LIFE:

I've read in a few places that it'll be out next Spring, but you can never know with MCR since they always change dates and such.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 25th, 2009 at 01:51am
I'm looking for an MCR interview, but I can't seem to find it. I know that it was on MOD (MuchMusic - Much On Demand), and the whole band was in it. It was after the release of The Black Parade, since Gerard had bleach blonde hair. Some of the questions they were asked were things like "What was your Hallowe'en costume as a child?" and (to Frank, at least) "Who was your first kiss?" (to which he replied, "That's kind of synonymous with how I met Bob..." etc.). I only know of these details because I've seen snippets of it in various YouTube videos, yet I can't seem to find the whole thing alone. Anyone have it?
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
November 27th, 2009 at 08:53pm
I heard something about frank doing something to the police or something like that? anyone hear of that?