Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Hero.

AuthorMessage
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
September 10th, 2008 at 01:52pm
Shigeru Miyamoto - You created mario and legend of zelda and countless other childhood heroes I had, they've had such an impact on my life...I cant explain.

Hayao Miyazaki - You've directed the movies that have made the biggest difference in my world, they're just amazing.

The Used - This band's music has honestly made me whole, only the first albums though, ILAD and TU. Those two are my life's soundtrack, your new drummer has saved my life and Bert, you've just influenced the way I am to this day...
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
September 10th, 2008 at 03:47pm
My Elle She is what makes me, me.
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
September 11th, 2008 at 01:09pm
God.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 11th, 2008 at 03:48pm

This is going to be long, for starters.

Claire. I met Claire back in sixth grade. I was sitting alone and she came over by me, and started talking. Ever since then we had been friends and now, we're best friends. We're more than best friends. We're literally everything for each other. I love her so much, it hurts. Claire has seen me through some of the darkest days of my life and then some of the best. She is SO beautiful and so helpful. I don't think i could ever put into words how much she means to me. When she goes, I go. Thats all I have to say.

Mikey Way, or Michael James Way, Mikey started as just a "cute bassist" when i found the band two years ago. But little did i know that he'd become someone who virtually saved my life. There's times when Claire isn't available for some reason and i need him. Or maybe I just need Mikey. His voice is so calming to my ears, and he always can make me laugh. Seeing him smile, makes me smile. Its so beautiful. I hope he realizes how much he means, not only to me but to everyone else. I love him so f*cking much. He's too talented, and way too beautiful.

I'd then move onto Gerard. The way brothers are the only two I'm gonna detail on. Not that Frank, Bob and Ray don't help me loads too but...

Gerard Way, Is one of the single most beautiful people ever. He'd probably be next on my list in "most important". Gerard worked SO HARD to be here, He does so much for the band, the fans and for his loved ones. Gerard fought past addiction, depression and just doing what he liked. I think everyone should get his message and run. I think everyone should try to fallow after him and mold themselves to him. He comes up with some of the uttermost inspiring things. He's talented in too many ways. I didn't know that, that much grace and beautiful could touch one person.
To be honest, Five people. I didn't know that could happen too.

After that would be the rest of MCR. Frank, Bob, Ray mean alot too. Those three have amazing stories and lives. I only hope for them the best. They've each showed me that with a little dedication and a lot of passion you can literally be anything you please. They've taught me so much.

The Used would be next on my list. To hear from where they came from and how much they've also over come, is incredible. There's something about the way the music and the lyrics all match together and create pure magic. I mean this. Pure magic. If your not already a fan, I suggest you be come one. There's nothing I could ever about those four saints. Maybe a little crazy, but I'm such a proud fan of theirs. They've gotten me through someone of the worst times.

Music in general is my hero.

But the biggest hero, ever, is my grandmother. My grandmother at the moment is sadly dying. Her time is almost up. I haven't gotten to see her much, and thats okay. I remember her how she used to be. She was always so full of life and love for others. I hope when i have grandchildren I'm just like her. A bit feisty and expecting too much - yes. But she was still a strong woman who dealt with a bit too much in her lifetime. In my house, she was one of the only few that showed me so much. The only one who really honestly cared. She showed me so much love, I only hope I returned it back.
I hope when your time comes, grandma, that you rest peacefully. You are my hero. Your the best person ever.

Claire, I want to mention again. Shes not just my hero, shes my angel. My pure UN-edited ANGEL. Thank you for living. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for talking to me.

I want to thank all of these people for being alive. If it wasn't for you, I certainly wouldn't be here, or at least not sane. I love you to pieces. <3

Love,
Molly.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 11th, 2008 at 09:57pm
my Hero ranges between afew people, number one is Mikey Way, he suffers from the same mental diesse as I do, Bi Polar Disorder, as does another one of my heros, Kris from INO, she helps me out alot, she helps me as a mentor and a friend and has helped me get through some difficult moments, even is she doesn't realize what an impact she has left on me.

another is my best friends, Alyssa and Hollie. I'm slightly closer to Alyssa, we talk on the phone for hours even if we are about a and a half hour plane ride apart, she has pulled me throught some tough times, and we are always there for each other. Same with Hollie, we may never talk on the phone but she still means alot to me.

Gerard and Frank are another two, Gerard got over drug abuse, depression and so much to help other people, he's what inspired me to get clean, due to that, I have now been completely clean from any drugs for over 4 months and my last cigerette was a month ago. Same with Frank. They both were never afriad to be themself even when they got tormented and bullied for it.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
September 11th, 2008 at 10:46pm
my friend Randy, for being there to pick up the pieces when i needed it. he came from a really bad family situation and still manages to have a that bright, optimistic smile that heals all scars. he's the sweetest guy alive, and it shows especially when he is like a loving parent to his 16 year old (hes eighteen) brother, since their mom is never around. i have so much respect for him and how he can see the beauty in life when no one else can

in about 2 months he'll be a marine and will be sent to the front lines of Iraq, if someone reads this, please keep him in your thoughts/prayers Crying or Very sad
rick rape.
Banned
rick rape.
September 13th, 2008 at 01:09am
Heath Ledger. For so many reasons I can't even name them all. And I'm afraid I may stretch out the layout just trying to explain why he's my hero and my love.
winchester.
Touched by Angels
winchester.
September 13th, 2008 at 10:55am
Charlie.
Jesus fucking christ. He gets barely any credit at all, considering he is the drummer for the Rolling Stones.
I'm suprised he hasn't just given up, the only reason he hasn't is because that's his life.
he didn't even let cancer stop him.
God, I love Charlie, he needs a hug.
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
September 13th, 2008 at 03:08pm
Vilda; she is the strongest and weakest person I know. She has the coolest hair ever and she made it through the though times when she was told she'd probably never be able to swim again. You might not realize how hard that was. For everyone - mostly for her. But she kept fighting. Seen the movie Peaceful Warrior? Yeah, that kind of explains it.

Lars; for being able to make an entire crowd just about cry with happiness, just by being himself, Billie and Lily, at the same time. And I do love his lacetights.

Grandpa; for being himself. For feeding me with candy and Coke for breakfast and for making me feel really, truly loved.

Mikey; for making me feel cool and a bit special even if I was just a skinny, tall geek with bad eyes and glasses.
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
September 13th, 2008 at 07:58pm
I don't even need to explain why.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
September 13th, 2008 at 08:00pm
vampire weekend.:
-picture of barack obama-

& my older brothers.
they've both been though so many hard and trying times,
but they've managed to come out of it, extremely successful.
and i'm really proud of them.
i want to be like them.
Modern Zero.
Bleeding on the Floor
Modern Zero.
September 14th, 2008 at 12:27am
vampire weekend.:

Billie Joe Armstrong ; I just find him completely amazing. He's an amazing performer and is such an inspiration to me. He made me want to learn how to play the guitar and has introduced me to so many great bands. Not a day goes by that i don't think about him, which yeah, that sounds completely corny, but it's true. I just love the way he acts and the way he thinks. I love how dorky he is. I love how he just rambles on and on about a subject for like fifteen minutes in interviews and manages to say "you know" like 9403985 times in every sentence xD. I love his political views. I love his laugh. I love how he doesn't care what people think, and speaks his mind and stays true to who he is. And he's one of the only few people I feel like I can relate to. <333

Sarah (the sharpest lives.) ; She just might possibly be one of my only friends I have. I met her from a site she made dedicated to Billie Joe and his wife Adrienne and this was two years ago. I really love all the good times we've had talking on the phone, all the weird pointless converations we have, and I love how we have our own little inside jokes that only we'd understand, you know? lol I had such a great time with her when she came here to Indiana from Pennsylvania this last summer for a week. It was probably one of the best times of my life, and the Mindless Self Indulgence concert we went to in Grand Rapids, Michigan was amazing. The concert would not have been the same without her there. I can't wait for next summer when we get together again. She is my bestest friend everrrr <333
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 14th, 2008 at 01:21am
^Chelsea; You kill me. You freaking slay me, lmfao. I've felt like complete crap since I got off the phone with you. Total crap. You didn't even know, and you tell me you wrote about me in this thread. I busted out crying even more at what you typed. I love you so much. Your the best friend I've ever had, and will ever have. I also love our inside jokes, and how we know each other better than anyone else, and we've only been friends for 2 years. I love how you can say 1 thing about a Green Day picture, and I will know what it is instantly, lmfao. I love how we are so alike, but so differernt. I love how we have NEVER had 1 single argument. We've never gotten angry at each other - I can't even IMAGINE us being mad at each other. I love how 1 silly, joking around idea of me coming to see you became a reality. I love how we saw MSI together (that's still the best day of my life) and that we got to spend 10 weird days together, that I will never forget.
I hope when we get older, we'll live somewhere close to each other. I know we will. I hate having freaking Ohio inbetween us! Lmfao.
But I do love you, and I really want you to know how happy you've made me. I honestly don't know where I would be without you. <333333333333
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 14th, 2008 at 01:24am
Chemically Indulgent.:
Careenin'
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Careenin'
September 14th, 2008 at 04:39am
Peter Pan!! haha hes the best
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
September 14th, 2008 at 08:17am
Gerard Way - This man really is a huge inspiration to me. He is living proof that you can come back from being at rock bottom and that once you reach it it is possible to come back. No-one will ever come close to my love and respect for this man. I would love to thank him for everything that he has done for me...even if he doesn't know it.

Randy Harrison - I have so much respect for this man. Being an openly gay actor in film, television and theatre has always been difficult for anyone to handle. But i truly love how humble he is and always true to his roots, know matter what anyone says to demean his ability. He is so amazing.
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
September 14th, 2008 at 08:30am

Gerard Way;
My hero, role-model, idol, inspiration, love, motivation, my heart and the one who owns it. There's not one word that can describe how I feel about him. And if there was, there wouldn't be nearly enough words in the world.
MCR;
Because I didnt need to be saved, they MADE my life.
My best friend Emma;
I'd probably be the most depressed idiot in the world without her lmao. She keeps me stable and fully alive. I've never once not had joy when beening around her. We've known it each for about 11/12 years, I honestly don't know how she puts up with me. I owe her alot. She's truely beautiful inside and out.
Heath Ledger;
The most inspiring and beautiful actor ever. I love and miss him to bits. But, you'll never truely be gone because you will live in your movies.
Bert Mccracken;
Been through so much shit and I admire him for that. He writes such emotion based songs which I can relate too. And it's not all just anger.

Had to keep it simple or I may have just stretched the page.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
September 14th, 2008 at 10:44am
Hannah Quinn:

Gerard Way;
My hero, role-model, idol, inspiration, love, motivation, my heart and the one who owns it. There's not one word that can describe how I feel about him. And if there was, there wouldn't be nearly enough words in the world.
MCR;
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
September 14th, 2008 at 11:13am
the sharpest lives.:
Chemically Indulgent.:
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
September 14th, 2008 at 11:22am
the sharpest lives.:
Hannah Quinn:

Gerard Way;
MCR;