Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Hero.

AuthorMessage
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 26th, 2008 at 08:50pm
My boyfriend and my best friend. They are the only reasons I even eat anymore, and the only reasons I do anything is because I'll go back to N.Y and see them around christmas...so I gotta be alive to see them. So they're my heros...mcr is right under them since the band didn't hold me or anything when I was hurting.
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
August 26th, 2008 at 09:00pm
Gerard Way - He has overcome depression and addiction to become something better. He is an example of how one can rise up from a low, meaningless life and become something better.

Raine Maida, front man of the band Our Lady Peace (my favourite band, too) - Not only his he AWESOME, he does charity work, and some of the stuff he does just blows my mind. The lyrics in both Our Lady Peace and his solo work are simply amazing.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 26th, 2008 at 10:23pm
Alex Garcia- guitarist of Mayday Parade. I really don't know, he's just an amazing person, and does anything for that band. He pretended to have rabies to get votes for the band. In Love

Derek Sanders- Front man of Mayday Parade. He's just so amazing, and his lyrics mean so much Smiley

Sonny Loveless- I can't even put into words how much him and his band mean to me. He's amazing and breathtaking.

geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
August 26th, 2008 at 11:10pm
Gerard Way and all of my chem. They make the music they want, not make music that is popular. Thats something not alot of bands do...

Gerard has beaten so much, drugs and alcahol addiction...it makes me think theres hope when things get down in my life.

Greenday and in particular Bilie Joe Armstrong. He got me into rock and since then i've never turned away.
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
August 26th, 2008 at 11:25pm
stephen king. i just feel like if i ever met him he would understand so much about what i've gone through.
SweetRevenge1992
Salute You in Your Grave
SweetRevenge1992
August 27th, 2008 at 11:31pm
My biggest heros have got to be the guys from MCR. I love em, they helped me through so much hard stuff in my life.
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
August 27th, 2008 at 11:38pm
maribel herrera
she got the best out of me
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
August 28th, 2008 at 06:57am
gerard way - he has overcome so much, and i think that he's a role model for everybody whether you like him or not. he also started his own comic book while in a band which is a lot to carry on your shoulders, but he proved that you can do anything if you try hard enough.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
August 28th, 2008 at 07:32am
This is gonna sound crap, but Mikey Way. He's been through shit, both with himand his brother, and he stuck with it. He walked away from something, but then he came back again. and that is the hardest thing to do. It's easy to show a person your back, but when you return, you have to show your face. He didn't think he was good enough, but he stuck with it.

Plus, a 4 page essay on why he was my hero got me an A* in my English GCSE!!

And every single last person that has ever died trying to save someone, and all those that didn't die, but could very easily have.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 28th, 2008 at 11:26am
Alex Garcia.:
Alex Garcia- guitarist of Mayday Parade. I really don't know, he's just an amazing person, and does anything for that band. He pretended to have rabies to get votes for the band. In Love

Derek Sanders- Front man of Mayday Parade. He's just so amazing, and his lyrics mean so much Smiley

I LOVE YOU. I totally agree.
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
August 28th, 2008 at 11:28am
i'd have to say mine is shaant hacikyan (frontman of cute is what we aim for).
his ability to write is fantastic, and he's just so inspiring.
his lyrics are by far some of the best i've heard.
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
August 28th, 2008 at 11:42am
Her name's Abbie.
She was a druggie prostitute, working on the streets to fund for her drug habbits.
She actually attended my school about a year ago.
We were friends for about a month before I found out about what she did.
Anyway, she quit her job and got clean, but a few weeks later she was stabbed by an ex client when he heard that he wouldn't be getting laid by her no more.
She's my hero because she totally transformed her life, and it took a lot of determination and will power, something that I haven't got.
LadyOfSorrows96
Killjoy
LadyOfSorrows96
August 28th, 2008 at 01:16pm
It's abvious. Gerard Way. He has saved so many lifes. I admire him.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 28th, 2008 at 04:58pm
My Chemical Romance
They are five men who are true individuals and they prove it in their music and peformances, whats more they know that they are different and instead of conforming, they flaunt it and it inspired me to do the same.
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
August 28th, 2008 at 05:19pm
frank iero because he is the most amazing person inside andout. he makes my life bearable with his music, both with leathermouth and my chem. he's down to earth, funny, sweet, sincere, and is everything i never thought existed.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
August 28th, 2008 at 05:44pm
rob dyer
he's honestly the most inspiring person I've ever met, and has changed my life a lot, and my outlook on everything. he's dedicated his whole entire life and body to his cause.
after he lost several people to cancer he started the organization skate 4 cancer. he does just that, skate 4 cancer.
he's already skateboarded from LA. to Newmarket, ontario a few years ago. and currently and this very moment he's skating from vancounver, bc to Halifax, Nova scotia. he's in Ontario right now.

I've met him four times, and he's honestly the most kind, sincere, honest, loving, selfless person ever. I owe a lot to him. he's done so much with his life and he's only 24.
& I also plan on getting a dream, love, cure tattoo (a campaign of s4c), and possibley a s4c one in the future.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
August 29th, 2008 at 02:30am
Gerard Way, for sure, no doubt about it. He means so much to me. He's a true inspiration. He's amazing in every way. Gillian Anderson, the best female actor out there. You just have to love her, she's incredible. My friend Sonja, one of the strongest people I have met in my life.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
August 29th, 2008 at 11:57am
-Kurt Cobain, because without Nirvana I probably never would have picked up a guitar.
-Dave Grohl, because without him I never would have stuck with it.
-Sharky (my best friend) who died a year ago. He was the one who pulled me out of the dark abyss and into the real world.
Aviv Geffen
Motor Baby
Aviv Geffen
August 30th, 2008 at 02:47am
She's my hero. For so many reasons. :]
Chris Martin is also my hero. Because at night when I'd always end up crying, I could listen to him and his voice would calm me down. He's beautiful and he's an angel, and he just...is. In Love
Him and his promoting of the Make Trade Fair campaign also inspired me to make my own little "club" I guess, called Make Love Fair, which is for gay rights.
I'm sure I have more heroes, but at the moment, these are all that currently have an impact in my life.
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 30th, 2008 at 04:41am
MCR!
Hayley Williams,Lacey Mosley,LynZ,Julliett Simms.
Alex Gaskarth-No other words needed.