Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
January 12th, 2009 at 07:15am
The Rumor:
Here, I scanned the whole thing for you. The article itself is actually really good. x]

Thank you - you are awesome!
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 12th, 2009 at 04:38pm
see what i see.:
If you look at the very last scan with her in it (I think it's the last), there's absolutely no bump.

Idg what's so exciting anyways. It is afterall, a small bump to show that yes, indeed, there is a baby in there. Why freak out over hers when you've probably seen many women with them and you didn't say anything about it. =/

Yeah, But I mean. You have to admit: Your excited for them! If not you, Everyone else is. Her baby is more special than a random woman that you dont know. Sure, we don't know her. But...We know her a bit better than a woman on the street.

...Just sayin'.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 12th, 2009 at 04:51pm
At some point in time, Lindsey will develop a bump - if we don't get to see it, we will certainly get to see its independent form eventually. We are arguing over whether or not she has one now, but we do know the baby is in there, for goodness' sakes!
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
January 12th, 2009 at 04:58pm
^ i dont know why, but that made me laugh, mostly because you are totally right.
i dont know why we even argued with that, ahaha.
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 12th, 2009 at 06:54pm
Michael Way.:

Yeah, But I mean. You have to admit: Your excited for them! If not you, Everyone else is. Her baby is more special than a random woman that you dont know. Sure, we don't know her. But...We know her a bit better than a woman on the street.

...Just sayin'.

You're.
Shifty2

I hate it when people do that
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 12th, 2009 at 07:59pm
Michael Way.:

...Just sayin'.
tbh, I'm really not. I have no feelings on it... she's having a baby, it happens every day to women around the world. =/ i guess i'm a terrible fan. idk. i'm not an "OMG LYN-Z" person. I don't get why everyone goes crazy over her. I'm happy for them, and I'm sure lyn-z is a very nice person... idk. it's hard to explain without sounding like a soulless douche. Just because she's "famous" (quotes because srsly. you can already tell what I want to say on her "fame" ) doesn't mean the kid is going to be any more special than the dog walker's cousin's grandmother's, grandson's, niece twice removed to the 3rd power's son/daughter. It's a baby, it's not different than any other baby in the world. It's no special snowflake.

The sad thing is, nobody knows anything about her on here. Nobody here knows her personally. Really, you don't know much about her at all. She's no different than the other women on the streets.

*shrugs*
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 12th, 2009 at 09:17pm
Michael Way.:

Her baby is more special than a random woman that you dont know.

Um, no.

That baby is going to eat, sleep, and shit just like every other baby. It's not going to be born with magical powers or fantastic abilities. It's a baby just like every other baby. It just happens to have parents that have really cool and interesting jobs.

Gah.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 12th, 2009 at 09:34pm
mona is not okay.:
i dont know why, but that made me laugh, mostly because you are totally right. i dont know why we even argued with that, ahaha.
LOL

tabitha:
It's not going to be born with magical powers
But...that would be so much more FUN!
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
January 13th, 2009 at 06:06am
tabitha:
It's not going to be born with magical powers or fantastic abilities.

It isn't? Neutral

But seriously, it's a celebrities baby, you're going to have to expect special attention from fans.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 13th, 2009 at 08:31am

Guys, I know. I know what you all mean. I'm not flippin' out or anything. Im aware that it'll sleep, eat, crap like anything else. But it just means a litle something special to some people that its the first MCR baby.

I'm a bit excited but i do get the point that its not that special.
And yes, I do know too that we don't know her.

I'm just trying to represent both sides here.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
January 13th, 2009 at 09:38am
Okay, okay, maybe I was a little too quick there. I'm sure it'll be able to shoot lasers out of its eyes, or TUA could come true and it'll be born with a squid coming out of its chest. Gerard would be so proud.

I don't get what good it does to hound celebrity babies. It's not like the babies themselves have done anything other than hit some crazy-ass genetic lottery. It sucks because growing up they're always going to have to question their friends -- are they friends with *me*? Or do they just want to say their friends with *insert celebrity name here*'s kid? I abhor seeing their kids in magazines because all it does is fuck up their worldview and take away every bit of their privacy.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 13th, 2009 at 10:07am

Don't be so harsh. I'm just trying to be fair and showing what the other people think and AGREEING with you guys.
I'm mostly on "your side".

....Edit:
Look I'm done. Just forget I said anything.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
January 13th, 2009 at 03:51pm
tabitha:
Okay, okay, maybe I was a little too quick there. I'm sure it'll be able to shoot lasers out of its eyes, or TUA could come true and it'll be born with a squid coming out of its chest. Gerard would be so proud.

I don't get what good it does to hound celebrity babies. It's not like the babies themselves have done anything other than hit some crazy-ass genetic lottery. It sucks because growing up they're always going to have to question their friends -- are they friends with *me*? Or do they just want to say their friends with *insert celebrity name here*'s kid? I abhor seeing their kids in magazines because all it does is fuck up their worldview and take away every bit of their privacy.

i agree completely...i'm excited myself a bit,

but hey, i spazz out over the little things.
when the two of them got married it was big for me. i got into msi when i was 11/12 years old and lyn-z was the greatest thing to me then, a few months later was when i realllly got into mcr, looking up to gerard immensely also and i still do. so seeing them intertwined was and is insanely cool for me, i never thought this all would have happened...
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
January 14th, 2009 at 02:48pm
... Am I the only person expecting a baby with super powers? *shrugs* Ah well.

I didn't see a baby bump in the picture where she's facing forwards, but... Meh, she'll get one eventually, so I don't see the rush. Although I can understand people's excitement. This is the first celebrity baby ever where I have ever given two hoots about it's parents. I just hope that it remains pretty invisible. I wouldn't wish any child to be born into the front page lifestyle that some have. I hope they get to retain a little normality.

And not to disagree or be annoyingly 'happy', but I think all babies are beautiful snowflakes... Even the ones that scream in my face for six hours a day... *nervous tic*
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
January 14th, 2009 at 03:07pm
okay, the main reason i'm excited over this baby is because, remember when gerard thought he would be alone for the rest of his life? i'm sure he never expected to be a father, and frank even said something along those lines. people say having your own baby is the best feeling in the world and i want him to have that. i think he deserves it. i'm excited to see the baby because i respect and love gerard a lot (not the creepy insane fan love) but i look up to him and i know this baby will make him really happy. so yes, i'm looking forward to seeing the baby. i think it'll be adorable. so sue me. xD

and just for the record, of course i don't want their baby to be hounded. at all. we'll see the baby when we see it and i'm willing to wait. i just don't see what the big deal is about fans getting excited over this baby. it's not like we're stalking gerard and lyn-z and causing any trouble. it's just harmless excitement. :S
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 14th, 2009 at 03:07pm
ok, i'll be honest, I find this thread really alarming.

God help this kid when it's born if people are already this over excited at the faint suggestion of a bump.

To be fair, Gerard looks more pregnant than Lyn-z at the moment.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 14th, 2009 at 03:38pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
ok, i'll be honest, I find this thread really alarming. God help this kid when it's born if people are already this over excited at the faint suggestion of a bump.
I am so with you on that one, Livvy <shivers>
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 14th, 2009 at 03:46pm
I seriously cannot believe we have over 20 pages on this topic.
Leave them alone.
Y'know?

ffs.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 14th, 2009 at 03:57pm
Tallulah; Schechter:

To be fair, Gerard looks more pregnant than Lyn-z at the moment.

Did I read that wrong, or are you calling him fat? O.O
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 14th, 2009 at 04:05pm
^^^ It's called a joke.

Blimey, I remember those days on INO when we used to have a laugh....

I remember when this place was all orchards.....

*sigh*