Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 14th, 2010 at 07:44pm
Dead Pegasus could've been a company before the war that either got taken over, went bankrupt, or shut down. So now there's just a bunch of their abandoned gas stations scattered around the Zones that people use to siphon gas.

Or, they could still be up and running and be sponsors of TMGMK, which means that they might put their logo on some of their gear, which would explain Gerard's jacket (I'm pretty sure one of the twitters mentioned getting some TMGMK swag or something after going to one of their shows)
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
November 14th, 2010 at 08:20pm
Yekith:
About what someone said about Mikey maybe being that draculoid...it's a possibility too, if the brainwashing process is quick.

From this pic:
Pic
it's someone very thin. If it WAS someone from the band it could only be Mikey based on the body type. or...someone else. My other option (IF he's not Frank) is Agent Cherri Cola, since Party Poison knows him and supported him and we know he was captured. We need to see if that drac has both arms... xD

I don't know if someone has suggested this or not, but I think it could Jimmy from MSI, as we know he's a draculoid. Seems like his thin body type as well.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 14th, 2010 at 08:25pm
drac looks too short in the legs to be mikey, imo. that's just me though
Scotia
Killjoy
Scotia
November 14th, 2010 at 08:34pm
So, at 1:27 in the NaNaNa video. The body buried in the sand, looks like it's wearing a Black Parade jacket.

If that's what it is, it's kind of cool. Sort of like a hidden easter egg.
...just thought I'd share, lol. (:
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 08:37pm
Scotia:
So, at 1:27 in the NaNaNa video. The body buried in the sand, looks like it's wearing a Black Parade jacket.

If that's what it is, it's kind of cool. Sort of like a hidden easter egg.
...just thought I'd share, lol. (:
yea, everyone was freaking out on tumblr about that soon after the video came out

it's cool that you found it on your own though amused
Scotia
Killjoy
Scotia
November 14th, 2010 at 08:47pm
xtinefersure:

it's cool that you found it on your own though amused

Aw shucks. And I thought I was special. ):
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 09:01pm
For those of you who are wondering, I was at Barnes and Noble today and I had an employer check when the new issue of Spin about the new album is coming out. He said they will have it after Thanksgiving. So almost two weeks from now.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 14th, 2010 at 11:02pm
fabulous killjoy.:
drac looks too short in the legs to be mikey, imo. that's just me though

Well, I don't personally think it's Mikey, but I can't completely throw that theory -which someone else mentioned- away either. If I have to guess myself, though, first that comes to mind (among characters we already know) is Agent Cherri Cola. Since we don't really know how he looks, it could be anyone playing that role.

They said Jimmy from MSI was the one Mikey killed in the trailer (can't remember if that's in the video too) but well, since he didn't show his face back then he could be re-used. xD
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 11:05pm
so do you guys think there will be shots of the band playing in the sing video?

my guess: no way.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 14th, 2010 at 11:07pm
My guess...yeah, I agree, I don't think so. On one hand I miss it, 'cause I love performance parts in videos but then...that would leave less time for the action. xD
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 11:18pm
I really don't think we're getting performance parts. The Na Na Na video didn't have any, and this is the sequel to that.

Speaking of sequels, I'm hoping this will be more than a trilogy. I actually want all the videos for this album to be one whole story. That would be so incredible.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 14th, 2010 at 11:20pm
i don't think they would, because of the lack of a permenant drummer. they could always shoot their scenes without a drummer, and just add the drum tracking to the video. (not explaining it that well, but you get it, yes?)

i hope they do though.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 11:22pm
scarecrow.:
i don't think they would, because of the lack of a permenant drummer. they could always shoot their scenes without a drummer, and just add the drum tracking to the video. (not explaining it that well, but you get it, yes?)

i hope they do though.
i don't know what you mean?
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
November 14th, 2010 at 11:24pm
Those of you who ordered the BoxSet and saw it was backordered, there's a reason. Warner just sent us emails saying that the boxset will be delayed until early next year because there were problems with the rayguns. But we will be getting the album and the Mad Gear and Missile Kid EP. We'll also be able to download the album the night before, and will get $15 towards the My Chemical Romance store. Bad news, guys Sad
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
Just got this emal-

Greetings from the Zones, Killjoys. Unfortunately today we bring you some difficult news. The ray guns that come with your California 2019 Box Sets have arrived and there are some problems with them. We realize that you spent a lot of money on the Box Sets, and we want your ray guns to be perfect. What arrived here was not up to our standards for you, so we sent them back to make them better.

What that means for you is that on the day Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys comes out, you will not receive your entire California 2019 Box Set. Your album and your Mad Gear and Missile Kid EP will come, but the rest of the package will be delayed until early next year. On the night of November 21st, before Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys comes out, you'll be able to download a digital copy of the entire album. You will also be given a $15 gift code to the mychemicalromance.com store that you can use on any items in the store, some of which are less than $15 like the Zone Badges, MCR car fresheners and the Killjoy Gang Bandanas.

We know that this is disappointing news, but we believe that you deserve only the best quality MCR products, and we had to make the difficult decision to send them back. We will give you constant updates on how the guns are doing, so you have as much information as possible. We truly apologize for this. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, or to cancel your order, contact customer service at WBR@b3custserv.com.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
xtinefersure:
scarecrow.:

i hope they do though.
i don't know what you mean?
like if pedicone would do the drumming for the song, but wouldn't appear in the perfomance scenes for the video. i suck at explaining stuff, lolol.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 11:25pm
Oh, yeah, I understand what you mean now.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 11:36pm
I am so disappointed by this. I'm glad I'm going to get a high quality product, but I was really looking forward to getting my box set. They didn't mention the book and the bracelet, so I'm guessing we're getting those with the guns?

But I'm happy about the fact that they are keeping us informed.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 11:37pm
Yeah, the masks, bracelet, booklet, and guns will come together. All we're getting in the mail are the CDs. Sad
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 11:56pm
Now that this happened, they better send us some kickass ray guns. And I'm talking about ray guns that look exactly like the actual band's ray guns. This totally raised my expectations.

Edit: We won't have to wait past January, right? I don't think I can wait that long.