Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 09:43pm
Yeah. What will he do for the full 50 minutes?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 13th, 2010 at 09:45pm
CupcakeSuicide:
Scoot around in his power chair, obv.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 09:46pm
fabulous killjoy.:
CupcakeSuicide:
Scoot around in his power chair, obv.

Show Pony will keep us entertained.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 13th, 2010 at 09:51pm
Sadly, since Show Pony was played by a hired actor (and not a friend of the band like DDD) I doubt he'd be there...:/

And...maybe DDD will present the album and then talk in between songs or something? Maybe even over the songs so no one can rip them. xD
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 09:52pm
Yekith:
Sadly, since Show Pony was played by a hired actor (and not a friend of the band like DDD) I doubt he'd be there...:/

And...maybe DDD will present the album and then talk in between songs or something? Maybe even over the songs so no one can rip them. xD

This is most likely not live. So they could have filmed it earlier.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
November 13th, 2010 at 10:07pm
Here's my theory:
it's been pre-recorded (which is highly possible) but I think maybe, especially if it is a video, it will go along with the in universe thing. Like maybe in between songs he'll act as though there's trouble brewing. Maybe static will break in during the songs. Maybe he'll do a little ray gun firing...

one can only hope.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 10:14pm
Writer Renegade:
Here's my theory:
it's been pre-recorded (which is highly possible) but I think maybe, especially if it is a video, it will go along with the in universe thing. Like maybe in between songs he'll act as though there's trouble brewing. Maybe static will break in during the songs. Maybe he'll do a little ray gun firing...

one can only hope.

And maybe draculoids will take over his lair at some point. And Show Pony will come and bring in the vinyl like he does in Na Na Na. And maybe then stay for a while...
AftermathIsSecondary
Killjoy
AftermathIsSecondary
November 13th, 2010 at 11:04pm
Writer Renegade:
Here's my theory:

one can only hope.

That's a sweet idea. It was probably pre-recorded. I think (if its on video) he'd just be doing some kind of intro for each of the songs and playing them as if he were an actual DJ for a radio station. I can also see some kind of BL/ind intervention or perhaps some extra fan transmissions, It would be hard for the guys to be part of it since they did have shows at the end of october up to last week in Europe. I don't see it being live just because it would be a hard thing to keep up for a whole 45-50 minutes. I'd run out of amazingly cool things to say.

Plus, (slightly off topic) I really really REALLY hope they make those promo images from the new 10 second videos into posters or something. I have too much empty wall space! Very Happy
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 14th, 2010 at 01:01am
CupcakeSuicide:
Yekith:

This is most likely not live. So they could have filmed it earlier.

Oh I know, I didn't mean it like...it WILL be live and that's why he can't be there. Even recorded I just don't think Show Pony will be there. For some reason we didn't even see any more of him in the Na Na Na video. I mean, apart from what had already been in the trailer. There's no poster of him either. So I'm thinking he maybe signed a more limited contract than the little girl. Which is a pity. Razz
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 01:32am
Okay I'm a little confused. On MTV's Buzzworthy Blog, one post says the SING video is premiering on Thursday at 12:01 am ET, while another says at 10 pm ET. Which one is it?
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 14th, 2010 at 02:37am
But the 10pm ET thing is about the album release show.

About the video, the first blog said 12:01am ET and the last one 7:56pm ET/4:56pm PT

My guess is, it's gonna premiere on MTV.com at midnight ET (as soon as the 18th starts) and then later that same day on actual TV at 7:56pm ET/4:56pm PT
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 02:41am
Yekith:
But the 10pm ET thing is about the album release show.

About the video, the first blog said 12:01am ET and the last one 7:56pm ET/4:56pm PT

My guess is, it's gonna premiere on MTV.com at midnight ET (as soon as the 18th starts) and then later that same day on actual TV at 7:56pm ET/4:56pm PT

Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot the what the second one was so I quickly checked again and I saw 10 pm first. My bad.

And that's a good guess. I'm gonna be there at 12 am ET anyway, it's 9 pm PT so it's not too late.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 14th, 2010 at 11:52am
If i miss this...
chaos will ensue -_-

also, i'm saddened but also i like the idea of our show pony being a souble agent. that was hinted, right? :3
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 14th, 2010 at 11:56am
+ report from the MCRsite...

one fan pointed out that BLI/nd spells blind, "Hey did you guys notice that BLI/nd spells BLIND? omg, they're making everyone blind to hte companys evildoings! Wtf MCR?!"
.... ._.
oh dear...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 14th, 2010 at 12:38pm
ImGonnaEatYa:
If i miss this...
chaos will ensue -_-

also, i'm saddened but also i like the idea of our show pony being a souble agent. that was hinted, right? :3
i don't think anybody said show pony was doubling, we thought frank could have been originally.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 14th, 2010 at 01:52pm
ImGonnaEatYa:
+ report from the MCRsite...

one fan pointed out that BLI/nd spells blind, "Hey did you guys notice that BLI/nd spells BLIND? omg, they're making everyone blind to hte companys evildoings! Wtf MCR?!"
.... ._.
oh dear...

I hope they don't breed.

Tehe
Cyanide Zombie
Killjoy
Cyanide Zombie
November 14th, 2010 at 02:25pm
I just had a hilarious/sad but probably wrong theory about Jet Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report.

As we all know, (sadly) Mikey always dies. Well, Ray failed to save him last time....
Mikey: ahhh! *dead*
Ray: OMG! I'll save you! *medicfail*
Gerard: -_-; AGAIN, Jet Star?! What is it with you getting my brother killed?! Ugh, forget this. *shoots ray* Let's go Fun Ghoul.
Frank: O_o ?
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
November 14th, 2010 at 02:46pm
Quick question guys!!!
Could someone please tell me or link me to where I can check the status of my Lmtd Ed box set?? I ordered it the day it came about so really want to know if mine has been put on back order tooo :/
Thank yewwww!

-x-
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 14th, 2010 at 02:49pm
the_lovecats:
Quick question guys!!!
Could someone please tell me or link me to where I can check the status of my Lmtd Ed box set?? I ordered it the day it came about so really want to know if mine has been put on back order tooo :/
Thank yewwww!

-x-

I think this needs to go in the Band Q&A section, but people were talking about it a few pages back amused

You need to check the link in the email you got from them confirming your order. If you don't have that still, you'll need to call them.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 03:37pm
@newsagogo - source from deep within the Battery reporting a new ban on "looking to the east" while electric backdrops are being installed on city limits

@newsagogo - Yet another attempt to censor our existence. Hoping to have an update on securing our top secret super weapon soon. Pop!

@newsagogo - RT @AlexxSaysSmile - does anyone else actually feel like they're in a comic book when they read @NewsAGoGo 's tweets??

hmmmm...maybe they're gunna announce the comic soon? and use the twitters as part of that?