Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
March 20th, 2011 at 09:56am
Turns out that the Planetary single's B-sides are both remixes, and it's released on the 27th March.

Link.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 20th, 2011 at 10:20am
DESTROYA.:
Turns out that the Planetary single's B-sides are both remixes, and it's released on the 27th March.

Link.
Noooooo.
D:
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
March 20th, 2011 at 12:29pm
BULLSHIT.

I wanted the world is ugly or something new Cry
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 20th, 2011 at 03:40pm
i don't like remixes. they ruin the songs 99% of the time.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
March 20th, 2011 at 03:42pm
the "to the end" remix wasn't bad. i actually loved it.

maybe mcr has good taste in remixers and they'll be good?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 20th, 2011 at 03:46pm
We Are The Ocean:

I don't like this at all.
Royal.Boom
Killjoy
Royal.Boom
March 20th, 2011 at 06:51pm
I don't like the remixes. Sorry, MCR.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
March 21st, 2011 at 02:44pm
The Planetary video is indeed up, despite many people saying it was going to be delayed for no reason.
SO glad I found this, I feel kinda special since I was one of the first of 300 to see it XD

I think it's great, especially Gerard's facial expressions. I never DO like performance videos though, I prefer the more artistic ones but this one's full of party-power so thats fine by me!
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
March 21st, 2011 at 03:28pm
BornToQuit:
SO glad I found this, I feel kinda special since I was one of the first of 300 to see it XD
Actually, that's a YouTube glitch that they've had for about a year.

When a video is first uploaded, the view count gets stuck at around 300 for about a day or two.

Sorry to disappoint you XD
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
March 21st, 2011 at 05:00pm
Aw XD I'm sure I was pretty wuick though, there weereoly 5 or 6 comments whe I went on XD

Either way, I really like it, it's really good considering what I mentioned earlier
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 25th, 2011 at 12:20pm
There's no legit thread for this so I'll just put it here so everyone can see because nobody checks in on the tv appearances thread often and I think people would get a kick out of it

My Chemical Romance have issued New Directions, the glee club in hit US TV show Glee, with a cease and desist order to prevent them from performing their track Sing live.

However, before you get too excited, this is actually a story line in an episode of the program.

Cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (played by Jane Lynch) claims to have "had a brief affair" with "the drummer from My Chemical Romance" back in 1996, and decides to notify the band about the glee club performing the track.

Coach Sylvester later admits that she forged the letter, and the drummer she slept with was "that guy from Jimmy Eat World".

Sauce: kerrang! Linking and coding is a pain in the ass on an iPod, google it lol
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 26th, 2011 at 07:36am
New Danger Day Jackets.
Jet Star = want. Surprised
(And I love How Ray's sleeveless jacket is $10 off xD )

Oh, and new message up from Ray about the Japan relief efforts. Check it out. :]
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
March 26th, 2011 at 11:49am
I ordered party poison's Tehe
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
April 6th, 2011 at 12:28pm
fabulous killjoy.:
There's no legit thread for this so I'll just put it here so everyone can see because nobody checks in on the tv appearances thread often and I think people would get a kick out of it

My Chemical Romance have issued New Directions, the glee club in hit US TV show Glee, with a cease and desist order to prevent them from performing their track Sing live.

However, before you get too excited, this is actually a story line in an episode of the program.

Cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (played by Jane Lynch) claims to have "had a brief affair" with "the drummer from My Chemical Romance" back in 1996, and decides to notify the band about the glee club performing the track.

Coach Sylvester later admits that she forged the letter, and the drummer she slept with was "that guy from Jimmy Eat World".

Sauce: kerrang! Linking and coding is a pain in the ass on an iPod, google it lol

ooh, copyright issues. thanks for sharing this, Razz
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
April 7th, 2011 at 05:05pm
I realized something this morning when I fell out of bed and onto my dad's comic collection. Na Na Na has a lot of lyrics about Grant Morrison (who is, of course, a comic book writer, as well all know by now), especially the lines "Shut up and let me see your jazz hands/Remember when you were a mad man?/Thought you was batman."

Now, my dad's a big comic book collector. My parent's entire closet is filled up with boxes and boxes of comics, and each of them are in individual bags. I realized this, this morning, and thought of the line "I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it/in a bag, in a box, put an x on the floor." Since most of the song is about Morrison anyway, why not the whole thing?

On a side note, now I'm really wondering about the line "kiss me, you animal." Shifty
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
April 9th, 2011 at 11:42pm
@@DrDeathDefying - Heres to our dearly departed Murder Wizard, @PartyPoison , the zones will remember you... tinyurl.com/3u9bufx

so....he's definitely dead? D:
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
April 10th, 2011 at 01:33am
@DrDeathDefying - Zone Fact: There are four acceptable levels of dead.

IN OTHER WORDS, THEY ARENT DEAD FUCK YES

sorry, i'm overexcited.

also, why am i the only one who posts in here anymore?
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
April 10th, 2011 at 04:59am
^You're not Wink

Gerard said something else about Killjoys being reborn, so I guess we'll find out soon enough when the final installment comes out. I'm so excited for it. All our questions since September will (hopefully) finally be answered.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
April 10th, 2011 at 09:28am
When did he say something about killjoys being reborn?
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
April 10th, 2011 at 02:23pm
Regarding the DrDeathDefying tweets, I would think Party Poison is really totally dead and maybe the others aren't because of the first tweet...but I don't know. I don't think Gerard would want to sit out a video xD

And also, I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but on the album, in 'Jet-Star And The Kobra Kid/Traffic Report', Dr Death Defying says "Bad news from the zones tumbleweeds
It looks like Jet-Star and the Kobra kid
Had a clap with an exterminator that went all Costa Rica
And uh got them selves ghosted, dusted out on route Guano"
However, if he was talking about them 'dying' at the end of either SING or Na Na Na, he would have mentioned all the four Killjoys. So I guess that just supports the "four acceptable levels of dead" idea. Just an observation.