Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 14th, 2010 at 03:51pm
I haven't been keeping up with this lately so I have to ask...
Has it been confirmed that Jet Star and Kobra Kid die, or is this only speculation?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 03:53pm
@TommyChowMein - Who wants to buy zone 3?!!!

seriously, who the hell is this guy?
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 14th, 2010 at 03:55pm
Too slow! Ignore Embarassed
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 03:56pm
So, since the killjoy comic is supposed to follow a character who goes to find his ramones albums or something, maybe he's tommychowmein?

or he could be someone else. just a thought.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 14th, 2010 at 03:56pm
I would love if they released the comic soon. I'd be hooked. Thanks for posting those, Christine.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 03:59pm
no problem. amused

is talking about the comic as it relates to the twitter accounts/album considered off-topic? i hope not. because the comic can really offer insight into what the album means...

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? rolling on floor
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 04:10pm
ok guys we have a new company to pay attention to now--

@NewsAGoGo - Please support our local sponsors http://yfrog.com/mhwomtj
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 05:32pm
@NewsAGoGo - Reports of people coming down with Old Bay seasoning in zone 5. Masks down to prevent outbreak. Pop!

what now?
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 14th, 2010 at 05:53pm
You know, I had this crazy idea.

What if, since Kobra Kid is the only one they identify by name, he gets taken and turned into a Draculoid? Then, Gerard attacks him and unmasks him. Thus, the horrified look on his face in the Sing preview.

Just a crazy, random thought. Unlikely, I know. xD
AftermathIsSecondary
Killjoy
AftermathIsSecondary
November 14th, 2010 at 06:06pm
crash queen.:
You know, I had this crazy idea.

What if, since Kobra Kid is the only one they identify by name, he gets taken and turned into a Draculoid? Then, Gerard attacks him and unmasks him. Thus, the horrified look on his face in the Sing preview.

Just a crazy, random thought. Unlikely, I know. xD

I think that's a great idea. It has to be somebody we know or else it wouldn't make sense. Plus, i'd say it would have to be somebody obvious or else those who aren't hardcore fans (like us Very Happy) wouldn't get it.

PS. IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS WEEK! I've been waiting years for this!
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 06:30pm
I still think it's another gerard underneath the mask.

mmmm....two gerards.... Shifty

ANYWAY.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 14th, 2010 at 06:35pm
Paint It Black:
I haven't been keeping up with this lately so I have to ask...
Has it been confirmed that Jet Star and Kobra Kid die, or is this only speculation?

Not REALLY. In an interview Gerard talked about that track on the album, said those were the names of Ray and Mikey's guns -that later became the names of their characters- and said something like "it's just two characters dying". It wasn't very clear, and he said it like it was a random thing (also remember he said the album doesn't follow the story). It could even mean two random characters being killed by Ray and Mikey's guns.

Even if they 'die' in that track, I don't think we should include it as a fact in the story, not yet at least.

About what someone said about Mikey maybe being that draculoid...it's a possibility too, if the brainwashing process is quick.

From this pic:
Image it's someone very thin. If it WAS someone from the band it could only be Mikey based on the body type. or...someone else. My other option (IF he's not Frank) is Agent Cherri Cola, since Party Poison knows him and supported him and we know he was captured. We need to see if that drac has both arms... xD
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 14th, 2010 at 06:42pm
DJHotCHIMP- Vacation bound. Lost and found. Lets all wish Bingo a happy birthday. See you soon! http://j.mp/cQ5GlH

What is up with these videos they link to? They're always so fucking weird! rolling on floor
hazelandchacha
Killjoy
hazelandchacha
November 14th, 2010 at 06:47pm
I think it's Old Man Jenkins.
And he would've gotten away with it too - if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dumb dog.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 14th, 2010 at 07:09pm
Also, I just noticed-- on the cover of the TMGMK EP, under the text, is the Dead Pegasus logo.

diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 07:12pm
Paradox.:
Also, I just noticed-- on the cover of the TMGMK EP, under the text, is the Dead Pegasus logo.

[IM G]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/katlynbirdie/njsakjd.png[/IMG]
YOU SMARTY PANTS I DIDNT NOTICE THAT.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 07:16pm
Paradox.:

Ohh! I was wondering what that was! But why would TMGMK have the Dead Pegasus logo on their album?? Doesn't make sense. Maybe they sponsor them? But even then, it doesn't make sense to me.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 14th, 2010 at 07:19pm
well, party poison wears it on his jacket. because the killjoys drive around in cars, they're dependent on gas...dead pegasus is a gas company...or petrol if you're not american...

just thinking "out loud"

yea it doesnt make sense. i was going to try and connect dead pegasus to being a symbol of the pre-war culture, a world without BLI. but then i realized korse rides around in a car too. i'm stumped.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 14th, 2010 at 07:24pm
xtinefersure:
well, party poison wears it on his jacket. because the killjoys drive around in cars, they're dependent on gas...dead pegasus is a gas company...or petrol if you're not american...

just thinking "out loud"

yea it doesnt make sense. i was going to try and connect dead pegasus to being a symbol of the pre-war culture, a world without BLI. but then i realized korse rides around in a car too. i'm stumped.

Well they could use another gas station. I have a feeling Dead Pegasus is on the rebellion side, since the Killjoys and TMGMK support it. But I could be wrong.
hazelandchacha
Killjoy
hazelandchacha
November 14th, 2010 at 07:24pm
nice find. i was thinking that it was a missile.