November 15th, 2010 at 01:05am
New part off of the NovaFM interview.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 15th, 2010 at 06:01am
CupcakeSuicide:

Thank you for the link Very Happy
That entire interview made me smile (and get more excited if possible), you can tell how proud they are from the way they are talking about it.

To everyone who ordered the box set, that sucks about the delays. On the bright side you all get the digital download an entire day before the main release! Clap

Apologies if this has already been discussed but: In the new @Bob Fillmore Twitter updates, Frank or Fun Ghoul is the only Killjoy not to have his photo uploaded for identification. Could this fit in with the whole double agent thing?

/thinking out loud.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 15th, 2010 at 06:31am
Frank did get one posted. It was the last one I believe. Nothing new, though. It was just the shot of him raising the gun
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 15th, 2010 at 06:40am
Ah, there goes my theory. I can't find one of Frank, did Fillmore or Levko post it?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 15th, 2010 at 07:53am
It was one posted without a link, but it was by Fillmore or Levko (can't remember.) It had a bunch of X's around it.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 15th, 2010 at 08:06am
Although, the fact that his had a bunch of X's around it could support the double agent/spy theory. X could mean Exterminate. And also, Korse ripped down only Frank's poster in the Na Na Na video. So they especially want to kill him because he's a traitor.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 15th, 2010 at 08:12am
Ah just found it thank you Smile

Latest Newsagogo tweet:
@NewsAGoGo Reports of people coming down with Old Bay seasoning in zone 5. Masks down to prevent outbreak. Pop!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 15th, 2010 at 09:13am
i was thinking of the clone theory and you know the scene where Gerard picks up Grace? how he's all srs bizness face? if you got an integral part of your "mission" back, wouldn't you be relieved or happy looking? he looks... emotionless.

maybe the gerard who picked grace up really isn't the REAL gerard... but clone gerard.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 15th, 2010 at 09:32am
=O Your theories. They torment me.

But like....when they saw PP in the car, if he was a clone, wouldn't he have been allowed through? I thought he was just really pissed off. Like when he hugs Grace, he's pissed off and just wants to kill all the dracs/Korse. And then when he pulls the mask off...I was thinking: What if he's just exhausted/relieved. Because there's a moment where he's panting and just looks relieved that he's taken out the last drac, maybe? Idk. Do we know for sure that look on his face is because he knows the person in the drac suit?
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 15th, 2010 at 10:31am
I was thinking that his face when he holds Grace is more like sympathetic. Maybe BL/ind did horrible things to her while they held her hostage and he's just like, trying to imagine it. Or they captured him in the past and so he knows how bad it is.

And I always thought that he looks more relieved than anything when he unmasks the Drac in the trailer. Like it's the last one or something and they're finally done with their rescue mission so he's exhausted but also thankful that it's over.

I probably hella over-analyzed that rolling on floor
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 15th, 2010 at 10:34am
Paradox.:

And I always thought that he looks more relieved than anything when he unmasks the Drac in the trailer. Like it's the last one or something and they're finally done with their rescue mission so he's exhausted but also thankful that it's over.

I probably hella over-analyzed that rolling on floor

No, I think I agree with you Katlyn Smile I can just imagine that being the real reason...and everyone is really disappointed when Sing premiers XD But then again....why would they show it in the trailer if it wasn't important?
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 15th, 2010 at 10:36am
I think over-analysing is the only way to go really!

I like everyone's theories, I think any of them could be true.

After re-watching the trailer a few times, I think the face he has when he holds Grace is like he is bracing himself for an explosion. Before we see someone (maybe Grace) pushing a button and later sparks flying all around her. Could fit into the whole "destroying something to make it beautiful" thing if they are actually blowing up the building.

And when he pulls the Drac mask off I get the feeling that maybe he is being surrounded by more Dracs or Korse, he kind of looks around looking exhausted. But just another thought to add to the list Smile
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
November 15th, 2010 at 11:00am
Now we're analyzing expressions. Oh, my. XD

They will be the death of me, for sure.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
November 15th, 2010 at 11:42am
Those of you lucky enough to be in the US can watch a clip of the Sing video at MTV.com

Unfortunately us in Europe have to wait Sad
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 15th, 2010 at 11:48am
I'm in Europe and I can watch it.
It'll probably be on youtube soon.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 15th, 2010 at 11:57am
the chick who we were trying to figure out is standing guard over grace or something. her feet (in sensible work shoes) are shown when grace is curled up and when they close up on her upper half she's wearing a business suit
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 15th, 2010 at 12:17pm
Poor little Grace! She's obviously crucial to something, then.

I love the logo for Scarecrow too.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 15th, 2010 at 03:12pm
Watching that preview we see something that maybe supports something we thought some time ago: the guys with the BL/ind masks that seem to be doing some kind of office work also work as dracs if needed. You see one taking off the mask, then someone putting on a drac one. if it's the same person, then we were right. If ACC was brainwashed and is the Gary guy, he could still be one of the dracs in this video.

p.s.: I'm amused at you analyzing facial expressions. xD About Gerard's when holding Grace I agree he just seems worried/pissed off because of what was maybe done to her, even if he's relieved.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 15th, 2010 at 03:32pm
Party_Chemicals:
=O Your theories. They torment me.

But like....when they saw PP in the car, if he was a clone, wouldn't he have been allowed through? I thought he was just really pissed off. Like when he hugs Grace, he's pissed off and just wants to kill all the dracs/Korse. And then when he pulls the mask off...I was thinking: What if he's just exhausted/relieved. Because there's a moment where he's panting and just looks relieved that he's taken out the last drac, maybe? Idk. Do we know for sure that look on his face is because he knows the person in the drac suit?
in the preview, he crashes through the checkpoint

so idk man.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 15th, 2010 at 04:19pm
Yekith:

p.s.: I'm amused at you analyzing facial expressions. xD About Gerard's when holding Grace I agree he just seems worried/pissed off because of what was maybe done to her, even if he's relieved.
That's what I thought when I saw the video.