Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2010 at 07:57am
xxnevercominghomexx:
I just came across this video from a channel called DeadPegasusOil on Youtube. We've seen this Dead Pegasus as a patch on Party Poison's jacket. Do you think the fact that they used Planetary(Go!) in this means something?
[yout ube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szlj-Okxysg[/youtube]
it's been on its own site http://deadpegasus.com/
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 2nd, 2010 at 11:32am
They also use a fucked up version of the feedback at the end of Goodnit Dr Death, do they not?
All we really need to know when it was put up and when DDDs listening party was posted.

Still think its probably fake.

also, im seeing MCR in glasgow in feb! Very Happy its my mission to see all world contamination scotland dates XD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2010 at 11:40am
They didn't make #1 on the 200, but they got #1 for Alternative and Rock CDs!

beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
December 2nd, 2010 at 12:47pm
I don't know if anyone has checked the Transmissions in a while, but there's a (possibly) new video on WKIL. It's like a first person point of view of looking through kind of a destroyed area/shack. Gerard's arm searching through the stuff. You can see an old black parade jacket, a black parade mask (although it's not any of the one's they sold) and finally Gerard's arm finds the Mouse Cat head.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 2nd, 2010 at 10:11pm
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 2nd, 2010 at 11:45pm
In a recent interview from today or yesterday [it may have been the Q&A, I'm not sure] they said how they still don't know if they are taking a break from the storyline in the next video or not. So maybe Bulletproof Heart isn't going to be the single for sure? Because they don't know if they're gonna continue the storyline, and doesn't the song have to fit with what they want to do next?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 3rd, 2010 at 12:11am
CupcakeSuicide:
In a recent interview from today or yesterday [it may have been the Q&A, I'm not sure] they said how they still don't know if they are taking a break from the storyline in the next video or not. So maybe Bulletproof Heart isn't going to be the single for sure? Because they don't know if they're gonna continue the storyline, and doesn't the song have to fit with what they want to do next?
How do you know bulletproof heart is the only one thats gonna fit with the storyline they make up that nobody knows
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 3rd, 2010 at 12:40am
I never said that it's the only one that's gonna fit with the storyline. I was saying how they don't know what they're doing with the videos yet so maybe they aren't sure about Bulletproof Heart either.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 3rd, 2010 at 02:22am
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 3rd, 2010 at 02:39am
I can't view the account, its ACCESS DENIED for me :/
also WHAT SWORD?! I cant view any videos atm...
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 3rd, 2010 at 02:49am
The sword the Japanese women uses in Sing.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 3rd, 2010 at 08:27am
oh okay, i was hoping for some medieval sword battles between korse and the WKIL team :L damn
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 3rd, 2010 at 01:48pm
Just saw that WKIL video that was mentioned, loved the opera music, really fitted/unfitted somehow Razz
i love how he picks up the mask like hes gonna put it on but tosses it aside XD
and at the end when the screen goes fuzy im SURE i hear a womans voice say, 'gerard way'....
Gej
Killjoy
Gej
December 3rd, 2010 at 02:14pm
you guys know that korse is an android, right? and you should hit up the sing wikipedia page. i think the summary is total crap. wonder where they got their sources? (sorry if im bringing up things that were previously mentioned)
Gej
Killjoy
Gej
December 3rd, 2010 at 02:38pm
i meant the dying thing. and im not sure how they know that the draculoid was ACC and who the blond chick in the van was.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 3rd, 2010 at 03:04pm
Gej:
and im not sure how they know that the draculoid was ACC and who the blond chick in the van was.

We (this thread) kind of inferred that the draculoid Party Poison killed was ACC
by the fact that when ACC disappeared, Gary Levko showed up.

And then after the SING video was released, Bob Fillmore stated that Gary Levko
did not show up for work.

This is just an educated guess, not all fact.
However no one knows who the blonde chick in the van is, character wise,
but she is Grant Morisson's wife, Kristan, I believe her name is.

Someone had asked LynZ who she was and she answered, which is how we know.

Gej:
i meant the dying thing.

No one knows if they're dead or not, but in interviews with the band
they say that they all die.
However, they are making this up as they go along,
and they have not shot the third video yet so we have yet to find out.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 3rd, 2010 at 03:42pm
Gej:
you guys know that korse is an android, right? and you should hit up the sing wikipedia page. i think the summary is total crap. wonder where they got their sources? (sorry if im bringing up things that were previously mentioned)
i don't think it was ever definitely proven korse was an android. that thing in the video someone also mentioned could have been a sleeping device that someone on the twitters (i think) advertised.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 3rd, 2010 at 04:15pm
bradny;:
Gej:
i meant the dying thing.

Well, no, they have shot the third video. They filmed Na Na Na, SING, and the third video back-to-back during a weekend.

On the most recent behind-the-scenes video for SING, they say they're going off to record the next video.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 3rd, 2010 at 05:07pm
dull shrubs:
bradny;:
Gej:
i meant the dying thing.

Well, no, they have shot the third video. They filmed Na Na Na, SING, and the third video back-to-back during a weekend.

On the most recent behind-the-scenes video for SING, they say they're going off to record the next video.
They couldn't have shot the third yet because they've said multiple times that they don't even know what's next in the story.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 3rd, 2010 at 06:14pm
Its a sleeping/hallucin. pod, is it not? Its advertised on the BLI site on mission statement i think, reffered to as a dream pod? where you go in, pop a pill and have wonderful carefree dreams.
the button was probably an alarm to alert korse and stop the dream pod. like an intruder alert type thing. but this doesnt mean he cant be an android anyway ~