Finnick Odair
December 11th, 2010 at 05:12pm
LOL WUT EVEN.

He must have gotten mixed up with Pedicone
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 11th, 2010 at 05:21pm
Mikey looked so pissed the rest of the interview.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
December 12th, 2010 at 01:31pm
Lol, they definitely have no clue who the characters are. Look at their faces. Cheeky buggers...
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 12th, 2010 at 09:20pm
This is an interview with Grant Morrison and Gerard Way from 2008
at 10:10, they do jazz hands

We already know from some past interviews that the part in Na Na Na about the madman, thinking he was batman was about Morrison
and now we know that the jazz hands part is also about Morrison

....And now I'm wondering if the "kiss me you animal" part is too. Naughty
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 13th, 2010 at 03:23pm
^^^I submitted that to Girl Automatic on tumblr and she said this:

Didn’t Grant Morrison write a comic called Animal Man or something like that? I vaguely recall coming across it on TV Tropes and it sounded quite bizarre—so naturally, I made the mental note to look for it the next time I was in a comic shop…

Aha. Wait. Here it is. It sounds even more bizarre than I remember upon first hearing about this comic. Then again, it is written by Grant Morrison… -GA
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 15th, 2010 at 08:39am
^ Ilu Christine.

Awesome new Q&A with Frank over here. He talks about how the new video will still take a step away from the storyline and he expects it will be out January/February time.

Click here for the Q&A
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 15th, 2010 at 10:13am
People keep saying that S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W is the next video, and that the release date is February 4th. Has anyone else heard about this?
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 15th, 2010 at 06:37pm
^it's from tumblr? anyone please, how true is that?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 15th, 2010 at 06:40pm
It's on Wikipedia too, but we all know how reliable Wikipedia is...rolling on floor
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 16th, 2010 at 02:32am
I saw it on a fanpage on Facebook.
Not the most reliable source, but they seemed pretty sure.

edit: their "reliable" source is wikipedia x]
Also, people keep saying in the facebok comments that it was already hinted in the SING video that scarecrow is next, because the word is written on one of the doors. this fandom sometimes...
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
December 16th, 2010 at 03:04am
I think Frank means they'll shoot the next video between January/February, not that it'll be released then. They'll go back work (practice, etc) on mid January, so...

Also, people keep saying in the facebok comments that it was already hinted in the SING video that scarecrow is next, because the word is written on one of the doors. this fandom sometimes...

Hahahaha. Oh my, they need to pay the old mindfuck thread here a visit if they think that word's there as a hint of what's the next video. xD
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 16th, 2010 at 09:23am
I'd rather they stayed on facebook. Don't want those people here. They probably wouldn't even read the thread, they'd just post that stuff here instead.

Anyways...I DO think s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w will be part of the trilogy, but since the next video isn't going to be part of the trilogy, then it'll probably be bulletproof heart.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 16th, 2010 at 10:57pm
dull shrubs:
I'd rather they stayed on facebook. Don't want those people here. They probably wouldn't even read the thread, they'd just post that stuff here instead.

Anyways...I DO think s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w will be part of the trilogy, but since the next video isn't going to be part of the trilogy, then it'll probably be bulletproof heart.
I was hoping the final of the trilogy would have been more ~action song worthy you know? Not slow. I love the song but I was hoping for more shooting and kung fu and stuff
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 16th, 2010 at 10:59pm
fabulous killjoy.:
dull shrubs:

I was hoping the final of the trilogy would have been more ~action song worthy you know? Not slow. I love the song but I was hoping for more shooting and kung fu and stuff
well, it's like becca said
it depends on what kind of feeling they want to leave us with

whether they want it to be happy, sad, hopeful, crazy...
s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w is hopeful, but melancholy, so it may work.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 17th, 2010 at 09:42am
i read in an interview that the third video of the trilogy is going to show us why the Killjoys rescued Grace from Korse/BL/ind, or that it will explain the importance of grace. maybe she is the girl who lived. Very Happy
i think Scarecrow goes well with this. run, run, bunny, run.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
December 17th, 2010 at 03:51pm
But again, if it WAS true that Scarecrow is the next single, then it'll most probably not be part of the story...

I personally think it's just a rumor that started cause many people WANT it to be the single.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
December 18th, 2010 at 04:25am
my guess is that maybe Scarecrow will be the fourth or the fifth single, or other songs from the album which has a strong connection to the storyline will be it.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
December 19th, 2010 at 06:45pm
I heard stuff about Save Yourself being the next single, because it's up on the player on their site. Has it always been there or...?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 19th, 2010 at 08:02pm
Paradox.:
I heard stuff about Save Yourself being the next single, because it's up on the player on their site. Has it always been there or...?
They posted a DL to Save Yourself before the album came out on the site (the only non-single DD song to be leaked officially by them) and made it a song in the player that day. It's a possibility, but I just think it was a: "well we posted it, might as well make it a song in there" thing and they never got around to doing other DD songs yet?
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
December 20th, 2010 at 06:19am
fabulous killjoy.:
Paradox.:
They posted a DL to Save Yourself before the album came out on the site (the only non-single DD song to be leaked officially by them) and made it a song in the player that day. It's a possibility, but I just think it was a: "well we posted it, might as well make it a song in there" thing and they never got around to doing other DD songs yet?
Ahh, okay. I wasn't sure if it had been there since it was leaked officially or if they put it up just now. I never really use the player on their site~

Well damn. So we still have nothing on the new single.