Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 3rd, 2010 at 07:41pm
dull shrubs:
Well, no, they have shot the third video. They filmed Na Na Na, SING, and the third video back-to-back during a weekend.

On the most recent behind-the-scenes video for SING, they say they're going off to record the next video.

Well in interviews they say that they haven't shot it yet.
On the thing I watched last night they said they haven't made it yet.

They don't know what they're doing next, they said.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 5th, 2010 at 01:42pm
"Take a trip through time and space all while never leaving the comfort of your BLI sleep pod. Don't pack a bag, no need for airfare folks, leave your troubles behind and let BLI medications take care of the rest. 5star pills now available."
I think its reffering to the pod that korse was in? Smile
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 5th, 2010 at 01:43pm
yeah, my vote is that korse isn't an android.
PansytheLion
Killjoy
PansytheLion
December 7th, 2010 at 08:20am
There is a new video on the BL/ind Youtube, it's really cool, a 20s style black and white animation displaying the effects of the pills they offer.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 8th, 2010 at 12:52am
My guess is that the cartoon is a good way for BL/ind to brainwash children. They're being raised into this lifestyle that BL/ind set up for them. They don't know how to live any other way.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
December 8th, 2010 at 02:02am
It also tell us what "eat plastic surgery" meant. xD
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 8th, 2010 at 02:17pm
Danger Days has made it to number 28 in Rolling Stone's Best Albums of 2010 chart.

It has also made number 10 on Gigwise's Top 50 Albums of 2010!

Good job, guys!
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 8th, 2010 at 02:24pm
/spam
check out rays twitter, most recent ('most stupid thing ever') has a link to a petition site, saying to 'jail Frank Iero for encouraging school massacre' or some shit. You dont know how much I'm pissed, it because of '5th period massacre' on XO by LeATHERMOUTH and it CLEARLY says in the lyric booklet the band DOES NOT encourage that kinda violence! Im tempted to blam the hell out of the guy who made that petition! I doubt anything will come of it but i hope that the wrong people dont find that petition!
Does this deserve its own topic?!
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 8th, 2010 at 02:25pm
You're right about everything, but we discovered last night that the Christian website that wrote that article is a fake/parody, so they're just trying to have a joke and make MCR fans riled up. So don't worry about it Smile
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
December 8th, 2010 at 03:23pm
oh shit i definately fell for it, thanks though

i just made a topic about it too, so im looking for a mod to delete it and i just edited it too *facepaml* sorry guys!
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 9th, 2010 at 02:29pm
In case anyone has fallen behind with any recent interviews or news items, Cassie the Venemous on Buzznet has very kindly compiled a list of all the main press from November/December time in one post.

Click here for them all.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 10th, 2010 at 03:43pm
Thanks, Lyn. I've been kind of lazy about watching interviews since midterms came up.

Anyway, this thread has been kind of dead for awhile, ever since the album came out. So I thought I'd start a new discussion. Here, someone talks about how it's really the fans who have created the dangerverse, and the band is really just along for the ride. They said:

I think MCR gave us the basics, they created the characters and the scenery but we're the ones who've gone further. I mean, we've been trying to decipher every little detail when maybe not even Gerard has thought about it yet. Like, why is the girl so important or the roll that the japanese woman plays or trying to match everything with the twitter accounts like the whole thing with Agent Cherri and Jimmy... we're the ones who've built the Dangerverse by theorizing and over thinking everything.
The guys have said multiple times that they make things up as time goes so i think it's really interesting how this era has started to develop. It definitely shows that this era is about creating and letting your imagination flow.

That makes me wonder whether or not MCR or WB has hired a bunch of people to go to MCR fansites and see what we're saying about the mindfuck, and then using our ideas in stuff like the twitter accounts-and more obviously, the transmissions page.

If this is true, do you think we'll see some of our ideas in a music video?

I dunno, just thinking.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 11th, 2010 at 02:18pm
I think that sounds likely, Christine XD And kinda funny.

News though!

MCR Win Best Band of 2010, Best Album of 2010 and Best Single in Kerrang! Readers Poll

The results from the Kerrang! Readers Poll are in and My Chemical Romance won Best Band of 2010, Best Album of 2010 (for Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys) and Best Single (for Na Na Na).

For the full list of winners, be sure to pick up a copy of this week’s Kerrang! Magazine.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
December 11th, 2010 at 04:49pm
So we got a new interview from last night, and they asked my question! I asked about AgentCherriCola and NewsAGoGo, and they said those will remain secret. They answer it around 3:46.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 11th, 2010 at 05:03pm
so, from that interview, NAGG and ACC are either:

1. characters with HUGE stories that they dont want to reveal just yet/never
2. just random people they dont want to talk about because they have no stories

rolling on floor
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 11th, 2010 at 05:06pm
the new guy? xD

i wonder if we'll ever know who they are or if they just want to keep it secret a little while longer.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 11th, 2010 at 05:06pm
Paint It Black:
the new guy? xD

i wonder if we'll ever know who they are or if they just want to keep it secret a little while longer.
hopefully they let us know eventually and hopefully before they're done with danger days
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
December 11th, 2010 at 05:10pm
What new guy?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
December 11th, 2010 at 05:10pm
Party_Chemicals:
What new guy?
in the interview, the interviewer was like "mikey, the new guy"

he's an idiot. rolling on floor
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 11th, 2010 at 05:11pm
Party_Chemicals:
What new guy?
In the interview.
The interviewer calls Mikey the new guy.
And Frank and Gerard are like WTF.

/late