Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinking

AuthorMessage
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
July 22nd, 2023 at 02:44pm
She's back... from the dead.
Multiple complaints of arguing, nastiness and general drama.
I don't care who did it, who started it or who is to blame. I've ended it.

New thread - if it doesn't chill the f out in here, I'll go on a banning spree.

Cheers

Lulah

Anything goes in this thread, you can "spam" here [within reason], bring conversations from other threads to avoid spamming there, chat to friends, discuss anything you like, about MCR or not.... hence the title: “What Are You Thinking?” However, along with the board rules, there are other rules that need to be followed:

1) Anything slanderous will not be tolerated. If there is a chance your post would cause offence to the person it's about, it's simple - don't post it. This includes racist comments, or comments of an upsetting nature. ”If in doubt; keep it out!”

2) Obscene pictures/comments are not allowed. No one is going to stop you swearing or speaking naturally with your peers however, if you use gratuitous language or post unsavoury pictures you're crossing the line. It's all about respect guys, we have posters here from under 10 to (according to their profiles) 99. We should remember to treat people the way we expect to be treated ourselves. That's a good mantra for this thread. “Keep it clean; no more p33n!”

3) Flaming is a total no-no. MCR are very anti bullying and we have built up a successful community based on this fact. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. If you have an issue with bullying or flaming please contact an Admin/Moderator as soon as possible to sort this out. You can find a link to the moderators on the bottom of the page. Admins are Dujo and Tallulah. “Don't flame; it's not a game!”

4) Please don't use chat-speak in here. It is not welcome and it makes it difficult to read your posts. In actual fact, it makes WAYTers' eyes bleed so have sympathy... “MI I'S! MY EYES!”

5) Don't pyramid quote (repeatedly quote all the messages in a series of communications). It takes up loads of space and generally makes people annoyed. Quote the last message by all means but edit out the other posts. [Five posts are counted as a pyramid; but we'd appreciate it if you edited out messages so they contained only one quote] "Edit out the old posts; five at the most!"

6) Do not disrespect the Admin/Moderators. They are here to do a job, and to be honest, it's a good job they are! Without them we wouldn't have Imnotokay.net and we'd all have to go outside and try and have lives, so please give them the respect they deserve. “They protect, so give them respect!”

If you are confused about anything about posting on the WAYT thread contact an Admin/Moderator or go to “teh N00bs question and answers” to find out any information that might help you make a post. People here are extremely friendly and approachable and will always try their hardest to help you as you become part of the INO family. Don't be afraid to ask!

Reminder: NO SPAM RACES! The last poster on 199 gets the new thread. Please make the thread titles"What Are You Thinking". No more creative titles, because it makes searching for the thread harder; which makes stickying a lot slower!

NB: Please stop adding things into the rules. It makes them untidy, and makes the thread feel unwelcoming to outsiders! The maker of the thread is responsible for PMing a mod when it's made.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 22nd, 2023 at 05:59pm
Thank you.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 22nd, 2023 at 06:10pm
I'm finding tiny dogs more and more charming as I get older. What's wrong with me. I got LA brained.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 22nd, 2023 at 06:14pm
Ok twitter images don't work in html for some reason? Thanks elon.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 22nd, 2023 at 09:01pm
The twitch channel that streamed 90s cartoons died y_y. The Mr. Bean one lasted several months I was hoping it would last that amount of time and I sort of wish I had seen the invader zim marathon they were doing. I guess they were pissing off more than one franchise/tv network so I guess it makes sense they got bopped really quickly. Oh well. At least it exposed me to Ahh Real Monsters which I never watched when I was a kid, but is actually so good.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 23rd, 2023 at 02:13pm
I think now is a good time to post the sketch I drew of ben afflack for practice.

vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
July 23rd, 2023 at 05:44pm
whoa, what happened?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 23rd, 2023 at 06:41pm
The drama. Mods should have been here a long time ago.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 23rd, 2023 at 06:42pm
I'd explain more, but there's no point starting it back up again. Everything that needed to be said has been said and now we should all just move on.

I guess if you really wanna know you can ask me on discord, but you should be prepared for a lot venting.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 23rd, 2023 at 07:34pm
How was camping btw
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
July 24th, 2023 at 03:53pm
camping was nice... sleeping on the ground wasn't the best but at least i got a lot of fresh air and exercise while i was there.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2023 at 04:33pm
Is it hot out? I bet it's really nice compared to LA. It's almost 90 today Swoon
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2023 at 04:34pm
I've been trying to be outdoorsy without leaving my general vicinity. I went to a wetland reserve the other day and a biotanical garden like 2 days ago. I would love to go camping though.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
July 24th, 2023 at 04:57pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
Is it hot out? I bet it's really nice compared to LA. It's almost 90 today Swoon

uhh, hottest it got during the day there was like 74 i think... it dropped down to like 59 at night though.

it was nice, the air was really clean and the trees were plentiful.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
July 24th, 2023 at 04:58pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
I've been trying to be outdoorsy without leaving my general vicinity. I went to a wetland reserve the other day and a biotanical garden like 2 days ago. I would love to go camping though.

we went up north about 4 hours to a provincial park for our campgrounds. not sure how it's like in the states but most of north ontario is like.. cottage country.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2023 at 06:08pm
vermin:
NotYourKindOfPeople:

we went up north about 4 hours to a provincial park for our campgrounds. not sure how it's like in the states but most of north ontario is like.. cottage country.

There are some really great places to get away from the city surprisingly close to central LA. That's one of the nice things about living in a part of the country that's relatively recently developed. I imagine 4 hours out form any city here will get you someplace sort of remote though except maybe new york.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2023 at 06:11pm
vermin:
NotYourKindOfPeople:

uhh, hottest it got during the day there was like 74 i think... it dropped down to like 59 at night though.

it was nice, the air was really clean and the trees were plentiful.

Whoa... that does sound nice. Did you go with anyone?

I would be worried about heat exhaustion and what not if I went camping now here, but there are people who go camping as late as september when the heat is worse. I guess they just someplace higher altitude so it's not as bad as it in the LA valley.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 11:57am
HELLO FRIEND FOLK
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 11:57am
WHERE DA HELL EVERYONE GO
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene