Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinking

AuthorMessage
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 08:31am
i forgot to sleep with my watch on so i missed a night of sleep data. Sad

but honestly, always wearing the watch when i sleep is a bit annoying. especially cuz i toss and turn a lot, and (unfortunately) a stomach sleeper.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 08:31am
top post my confession of inferior sleeping position D:
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2024 at 10:05am
vermin:
i think an external hard drive is a really good idea! i think the cloud services are good but if they ever go down, you lose access to all your photos. there’s also always the potential for a hack which is never fun.

yes i have one cat. a scottish fold. but she’s 13 now, so i don’t think she has much time left. kind of crazy to think that she was around for so long already.

scottish folds also have a lot of arthritis issues when they age, which sucks. Sad

well, you never know, some cats live into their 20's. is she doing all right? what's her name?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2024 at 10:07am
vermin:
oh that’s awesome! i only had creative writing as a class once in a high school, i really enjoyed it but couldn’t find a way to really pursue it. i still enjoy writing though, every now and then i’ll dabble in a short story or two that i’ll eventually abandon and shove deep into my wip folder.

what kind of stories do you usually write?

if you ever would like someone to read over your stuff and/or proofread lmk!

i haven't written fiction in a while, rn i'm taking a poetry workshop so that's what i'm focused on currently

if there's a college nearby with the program, you can always take it there. i'm sure there's guides online too and online courses that you could take if you really want to get into it
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2024 at 10:08am
and yeah exactly, i don't want to solely rely on a cloud service to have my pictures
i need them physically as well
also don't want to rely on google all the time either
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2024 at 10:10am
vermin:
dang, my cat never cared for videos. i tried to get her to watch them a few times but she always lost interest after like a minute or two. T_T

oh noo that's too bad, it's so fun watching them watch the tv
mika tries to smack the birds and rodents around sometimes lmao
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 19th, 2024 at 10:11am
also if she's feeling lazy, she'll just lay on the bed or on the desk and watch it from afar, like a person watching tv lol
i'll think she's sleeping but i look and her eyes are on the tv
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 10:25am
my cats name is chelsea, she’s doing alright for the most part. or at least she seems to be, you can’t really tell with cats sometimes.

some days she’ll have a little bit of a weird walk with her hind legs, i imagine those are the days her arthritis acts up. and then some nights she’ll be running around like she used to when she was a lot younger. xD

she seems to be meowing a lot more randomly, and sometimes still wants to play. she’s sleeping a lot more though.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 10:31am
brandleys;:
i haven't written fiction in a while, rn i'm taking a poetry workshop so that's what i'm focused on currently

if there's a college nearby with the program, you can always take it there. i'm sure there's guides online too and online courses that you could take if you really want to get into it

do you like writing fiction or not so much?

poetry is cool, i was never really good at it but it always intrigued me. how do you like it so far?

and yeah, i should definitely try looking into it more. i tried looking for some creative writing workshops a few years back but couldn’t find anything, maybe that changed now.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 10:34am
couch potato cat. it’s nice to hear she’s doing well.

also, yeah cloud services are nice but physical is always best imo. you could also try printing all of them out too? though it sounds like you would need a lot of film and a lot of albums. xD
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:07pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
I can not stop farting.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:09pm
vermin:
i have necro’d.

What does that mean?

I doubt you'll get in trouble. We've talked about plenty of heavy things here before if it's anything like that.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 08:11pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
vermin:
i have necro’d.

What does that mean?

I doubt you'll get in trouble. We've talked about plenty of heavy things here before if it's anything like that.

old internet terminology for posting into a thread that’s been inactive/“dead” bringing it back to life.

how have you been?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:12pm
I remembered to reply to you on discord today and then I forgot Cry I've been so tunnel visioned recently, but I'll always try to get back to you.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 08:13pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
I remembered to reply to you on discord today and then I forgot Cry I've been so tunnel visioned recently, but I'll always try to get back to you.

it’s all good! i’m guilty of that myself too, i always try to reply though but sometimes i just lay in bed and read myself into sleep for a few days.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:14pm
Ok. Busy ya know.

I keep having dreams about long-haired chihuahuas is that anything?
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 19th, 2024 at 08:15pm
NotYourKindOfPeople:
Ok. Busy ya know.

might be a sign to open up a dog grooming salon for small dogs.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:18pm
I feel bad because the only times I get a lot of reading done is when I don't have wifi for a considerable amount of time. I don't want to admit I have attention span problems, but I do eventually enjoy it when I get into a physical book. I just have to do that instead of watching youtube.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:19pm
vermin:
NotYourKindOfPeople:
Ok. Busy ya know.

might be a sign to open up a dog grooming salon for small dogs.

That's an awesome interpretation. lmfao

I kind of thought it was the cosmos telling me to get a chihuahua but I like yours better.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
March 19th, 2024 at 08:24pm
I watched Girl with the Dogs and Shu and Tree like crazy for while (pet grooming channels).