Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinking

AuthorMessage
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 07:36pm
tired! always!
i feel like the ino cryptid if you're here at the right times you'll see me but it's like once every 6 mos

one day niamh will return and i can leave this site behind
/jk kinda lmaooooo
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 07:36pm
that's a new page for ya
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 10th, 2023 at 08:08pm
This whole site died for like 4 days not that long ago. I contacted the admins to bring it back from the dead, but I think I'm at peace with the ol girl winding down if it shuts down again. I felt kind of bad that we have to get dujo to blow in the cartridge whenever it goes down because he has his own life and I don't know if we'll have the days of yore ever again.

What's niamh?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 10th, 2023 at 08:10pm
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 08:55pm
niamh was one of the many people i lost contact with from INO but i was really close with them and that's like the friendship im pissed i let fade with no way to contact them. The noob wayt folks were very dear to me and they all disappeared!!! besides Jen.

i'm always shocked the mods even have access to keep this site running loool, such dedication. but ye forums are a dying form of communication, we're like the last people holding onto beepers lmaoo

tumblr wants me to log in to view that but uh i haven't had a tumblr in at least 8 years so that's unfortunate lmao
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 10th, 2023 at 08:56pm
vermin are you mad about raging bolt

i'll leave this here
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 10th, 2023 at 10:21pm
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 10th, 2023 at 10:24pm
I keep feeling like I'm a veteran here, but then I remember I came here after it started dying and I didn't really experience the glory days. The band wayt was the only wayt that was active when I came here. I guess I'm kind of wistful about the people I could have met, but coulda shoulda woulda. I'm glad I met the cool people I did meet here.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 10th, 2023 at 10:27pm
I'm about to get real batman pilled again. I'm just going to buy year one as soon as I remember to when I have money.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
August 12th, 2023 at 03:10pm
skitty.:
vermin are you mad about raging bolt

i'll leave this here

yes. raikou was my fav out of three, so seeing how stupid this new paradox looks is no fun.

like... there was literally NOTHING suggesting raikou was a giraffe??? if anything, raikou has WAY more similarities with a tiger. idk what they were thinking tbh.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 13th, 2023 at 03:31pm
it's still a dinosaur!! i love him and think that his head being in the clouds makes sense with the lightening at all

idk my friend said they wished they had gone with the siberian tiger too but like
meh, i think that's taking the easy way out. now they're clearly doing like a dinosaur thing and so entei we probably be like a triceratops (altho i'm holding our hope for the pterodactyl lmaoooo)

i know most people hate him but like, he's just little foots mom and i think he's great

the futuristic Cobalion is a really nice redesign tho it's nice they made it a little more unique than straight up chrome-ified
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 13th, 2023 at 11:42pm
My ass is going to watch the barbie movie when the hype has completely died.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 14th, 2023 at 07:47pm
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 15th, 2023 at 10:45pm
Brawlhalla was crazy today. Almost everyone was taunting after their win and I'm trying to calibrate what kind of people come out at certain times of day because late at night is usually more chill. I think all the teens come home from school weekday afternoons and are trying to blow off steam lol.
ashluvsmcr
Killjoy
ashluvsmcr
August 16th, 2023 at 01:02am
hi! i didn't realise this site was still active! I think i used to have an account ages ago, but i've lost it now lol
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 16th, 2023 at 01:45am
Hi!

Yeah it's slowed down a lot recently, but welcome back c:
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 16th, 2023 at 02:03am
Has anyone ever used the queuing function on youtube? I just use it the same way I always have.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 20th, 2023 at 07:06am
Some EMTs had to come to a leather party I was at. They seemed used to being at that sort of thing. That's the LA vibe.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 26th, 2023 at 05:03pm

howdy
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 26th, 2023 at 05:03pm

dang it's dead lol