In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 26th, 2023 at 09:11pm
Ye. How are you?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 30th, 2023 at 08:11pm
The mitch mcconnell video is kind of disturbing. It's not subtle at all and it's so uncomfortable cause nobody knows whats happening. But the man is 81. There should be a mandated retiring age for sitting politicians for a lot of reasons but also we just shouldn't need to witness stuff like this.
watchmen
Devil's Got Your Number
watchmen
September 24th, 2023 at 06:33pm
I realize this place is dead but I'm shocked anyone is still posting here at all. Why am I here? Nostalgia and curiosity. This place was so fun 15 years ago. band wayt where you at
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
December 16th, 2023 at 04:02am
it’s so sad to see this place die. i’ve been thinking a lot lately about the impact this forum has had on my life. people i first talked to here fifteen years ago that i still keep in touch with, that i will love forever. thanks, ino. miss you, love you.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 18th, 2023 at 12:55am
kinney.:
it’s so sad to see this place die. i’ve been thinking a lot lately about the impact this forum has had on my life. people i first talked to here fifteen years ago that i still keep in touch with, that i will love forever. thanks, ino. miss you, love you.

same, been coming here for over half my life, this place has been hugely influential for me
if it comes back to life that'd be great, but with how out of fashion forums are nowadays i doubt it will happen
maybe someday though, who knows, i've long had dreams of revitalizing the site but i guess i let them go at some point
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
December 21st, 2023 at 12:06am
I can not stop farting.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 31st, 2023 at 10:35pm
Even before INO died, 2023 was always going to be the last of the WAYT posts. There wasn't enough activity to justify continuing the tradition, and even then, I don't save things I see on the internet like I did when I was a teen.
2023 Posts
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 10:01pm
i may get into trouble for this but i have necro’d.

how’s everyone been? i been wanting to go back to this forum even though i was only a part of it for a short amount of time. something about the forum experience is just cozy to me.

probably because you just write a post or reply and leave it, no rush to wait for an answer.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 10:41pm
vermin:
i may get into trouble for this but i have necro’d.

how’s everyone been? i been wanting to go back to this forum even though i was only a part of it for a short amount of time. something about the forum experience is just cozy to me.

probably because you just write a post or reply and leave it, no rush to wait for an answer.

i've been ok. i'm doing research right now for class. we're working with a volunteer organization that is advocating for clean energy in our area.

how have you been?
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 10:57pm
brandleys;:
i've been ok. i'm doing research right now for class. we're working with a volunteer organization that is advocating for clean energy in our area.

how have you been?

oo clean energy? like solar power?

i’ve been ok, bit melancholic and preoccupied with nostalgia lately. probably just the season change taking its toll on me xD

is it warming up where you are as well?
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 11:00pm
i got these cucumber flavoured lays chips from the store the other day. thought they would be a lot more salty than they are… sweet. can’t say i’m a fan Sad
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:19pm
vermin:
oo clean energy? like solar power?

i’ve been ok, bit melancholic and preoccupied with nostalgia lately. probably just the season change taking its toll on me xD

is it warming up where you are as well?

yeah, so they got the city to agree to a plan for all government facilities to be reliant on solar power by 2040, as well as the county school district, and are now working on the county overall to agree to a plan

nc is kind of all over the place when it comes to weather-- yesterday it was hot, today it was pretty chilly, tomorrow will also be chilly
i like it though- not the up and down-ness, but the chilllness

maybe, i think that's very common, i find that sometimes i get sleepier when it's rainy
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:22pm
tho with this research rn i'm feeling a bit like this girl

i'm looking at other counties in nc and i still have one more to do
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:25pm
vermin:
i got these cucumber flavoured lays chips from the store the other day. thought they would be a lot more salty than they are… sweet. can’t say i’m a fan Sad

i don't think anything will beat bbq flavor for me
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 11:31pm
brandleys;:
yeah, so they got the city to agree to a plan for all government facilities to be reliant on solar power by 2040, as well as the county school district, and are now working on the county overall to agree to a plan

nc is kind of all over the place when it comes to weather-- yesterday it was hot, today it was pretty chilly, tomorrow will also be chilly
i like it though- not the up and down-ness, but the chilllness

maybe, i think that's very common, i find that sometimes i get sleepier when it's rainy

thats good that they got a plan in place! hopefully by 2040 its still salvageable haha, but man we had a record breakingly hot and short winter here in Canada this year. i don’t like winter so i like the earlier warmth, but it’s definitely a sign for times to come.

weather here is kind of weird too. we had a really hot day last week, and then we had snow today. supposed to be a relatively cold and gloomy week too, which sucks since last week was so sunny and warm.

the lack of sunlight during winter seems to affect my overall mood… at least from what i’ve observed about myself.
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 11:34pm
brandleys;:
tho with this research rn i'm feeling a bit like this girl

i'm looking at other counties in nc and i still have one more to do

i’ve watch holes like 12 times probably. seeing that clip got me thinking i should make it 13 since its been a while. did you know its a disney movie? i didn’t until recently.

but hey, congrats! you’re almost done at least!
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
March 18th, 2024 at 11:35pm
brandleys;:
i don't think anything will beat bbq flavor for me

bbq is great. i also like salt and vinegar, we also have the ketchup flavoured one here which is pretty good.

do you guys have the all dressed flavour in the states?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:38pm
vermin:
thats good that they got a plan in place! hopefully by 2040 its still salvageable haha, but man we had a record breakingly hot and short winter here in Canada this year. i don’t like winter so i like the earlier warmth, but it’s definitely a sign for times to come.

weather here is kind of weird too. we had a really hot day last week, and then we had snow today. supposed to be a relatively cold and gloomy week too, which sucks since last week was so sunny and warm.

the lack of sunlight during winter seems to affect my overall mood… at least from what i’ve observed about myself.

yeah it's all very concerning
i see my little nieces, i wonder if they'll ever get to play in the snow or have a snowday off from school, or if they'll ever have to buy winter clothes again
and it feels like there isn't much we as people can do, knowing the biggest contributors are major corporations that lobby our governments for less environmental protections

do you have daylight savings in your area of canada? i know there's talks to do away with it, personally i think they should, i hate it lol
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:39pm
vermin:
i’ve watch holes like 12 times probably. seeing that clip got me thinking i should make it 13 since its been a while. did you know its a disney movie? i didn’t until recently.

but hey, congrats! you’re almost done at least!

oh yeah i grew up on holes, did a book report on it without reading the book lmao

i'm like... half done, technically, because after this i have to write a 500 word reflection @_@
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 18th, 2024 at 11:40pm
vermin:
bbq is great. i also like salt and vinegar, we also have the ketchup flavoured one here which is pretty good.

do you guys have the all dressed flavour in the states?

salt and vinegar is good too, i don't think i've had the ketchup one
i like sour cream and onion too

i haven't heard of all dressed, i'm not sure, what is it like?