Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 26th, 2005 at 03:03pm
your_lady_of_sorrows:
I friggin hate fangirls1 they bother me so friggin much i'm abandoning the shift key1 can't you think of the music and not the guys you losers1

ya omg i was in a store that sells the action figures and the guy who works there saw me grabbing one and he's like u want to hear sumthin funny im like sure anbd he's like this one girl came in claiming she was my chemical romance's biggest fan but when she saw the figures she was like omg i didn't know there was 5 people in the band and he's like did u go to the show and shes like ya and he's like wtf were u watching then did they not have a spotlight on them or sumthin?omg i laughed so hard i'm like god i hate those kind of people they piss me off and he's like ya me 2
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
December 26th, 2005 at 03:46pm
The only bad thing about MCR is that Ray said that he didn't mind teenies.
Teenies annoy me, this girl in my class saw a pic of Gerard and she wrote on my file, Gerard Way is well fit, and i was so annoyed with her chav (prep, if ur american) talk, and then i put on my cd and played Venom and she was like, "whats that? oh i don't like it, i only like fit Gerard", urgh!!!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 26th, 2005 at 04:20pm
what a loser omg
Necrophiliac
Killjoy
Necrophiliac
December 26th, 2005 at 06:59pm
I hate the teeniboppers!!!!!!!! That's all....hate how they get so much into their private life and fantazise about them.
I'm So dirty, BABE
Killjoy
I'm So dirty, BABE
December 26th, 2005 at 07:14pm
Love the band. love the music.

not too fond of the people who just like them for they're looks
and don't really understand the music.

the fan fics kind of bother me, espcially the raunchy ones.. ick

I don't like the fact that some people don't like them anymore
just because they're on MTV.

That just means to me you never really liked the music in the first place and were only doing it because it's the 'cool' thing to do
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
Killjoy
December 26th, 2005 at 07:27pm

ya omg i was in a store that sells the action figures and the guy who works there saw me grabbing one and he's like u want to hear sumthin funny im like sure anbd he's like this one girl came in claiming she was my chemical romance's biggest fan but when she saw the figures she was like omg i didn't know there was 5 people in the band and he's like did u go to the show and shes like ya and he's like wtf were u watching then did they not have a spotlight on them or sumthin?omg i laughed so hard i'm like god i hate those kind of people they piss me off and he's like ya me 2

Shocked wow thats realy all i can say, if they're her fav. band, the fact that there are five members is kinda a large little bit of info to overlook. I don't like MCR's fans like that. And last year i knew this girl, who saw that this guy had an MCR cd and was like "oh they used to be good" and i know she just f'n said that because, being all elitest, she hated the fact they became mainstream.
Killjoy
December 26th, 2005 at 07:29pm
other than "fans" like that, i love everything about My Chemical Romance, the music, the band..everything.
Mikey'sCorpse
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey'sCorpse
December 26th, 2005 at 09:46pm
Well, i dont like being so far from MCR, i would love to see em play live, and sometimes i dont like that some people just like em for Gee, they dont even know how the others are called! and dont even like the music. * Kills the prep girl who sits next to me and said she likes MCR without EVEN pronounce well the name* Hates!!
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
December 26th, 2005 at 10:05pm
Besides the MCR teenies, I don't like Gerard's bulletproof vest. I know, it's stupid. But it looks weirrrd. Especially when he doesn't wear a shirt under it. o.O Strange.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
December 26th, 2005 at 10:43pm
I'm So dirty, BABE:

That just means to me you never really liked the music in the first place and were only doing it because it's the 'cool' thing to do

[rant]I have never agreed with anything more in my life. if you write a rated R fanfic about a band, you are obviously in the hospital or something and have tons of free time. And why would anyone stop liking a band because they've gone mainstream. That's pure poser right there, people who love to walk around and say "I listen to underground music you've never ever heard of." Look at Greenday with Good Riddance, that sad sad song is about their posery fans who left them when they got more popular.

One more thing about fangirls/teenieboppers/airheads/people I can't stand, it's okay to think a famous person is hot and have posters of them in your room, but please don't go to their shows and be obnoxious and say you like the band. That makes the band feel like their music isn't entertaining enough and it makes people assume that all female fans of the band are obnoxious posers.[/rant]
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
December 26th, 2005 at 10:46pm
your_lady_of_sorrows:
I'm So dirty, BABE:

[rant]I have never agreed with anything more in my life. if you write a rated R fanfic about a band, you are obviously in the hospital or something and have tons of free time. And why would anyone stop liking a band because they've gone mainstream. That's pure poser right there, people who love to walk around and say "I listen to underground music you've never ever heard of." Look at Greenday with Good Riddance, that sad sad song is about their posery fans who left them when they got more popular.

One more thing about fangirls/teenieboppers/airheads/people I can't stand, it's okay to think a famous person is hot and have posters of them in your room, but please don't go to their shows and be obnoxious and say you like the band. That makes the band feel like their music isn't entertaining enough and it makes people assume that all female fans of the band are obnoxious posers.[/rant]
*bows down* Yes, yes, yes! Agree.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 27th, 2005 at 09:03am
I agree too so f-in true
alcholicinsideyoureyes
Killjoy
alcholicinsideyoureyes
February 13th, 2006 at 11:23pm
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\:
Invisible Kid:
amanda_502:
Invisible Kid:
amanda_502:
What I don't like about MCR:

-The Vocals
-The Guitar work
-the bass work
-the drum work
-THE SONGS
-how they're all in-Denial Fags
-all there fans are wanna be emo fags
-they're Men whining like 11 year old girls..
-okay, im done....

You took the words out of my mouf. W3RD Cool

you and that fukin Girl :nono:

rebecca julia brown can suck a monkeys dick and die from it for all I care Cool

I agree With her^^^ And if you dont like Mcr then what are you doing here???? Evil or Very Mad

wow bitch wtf are you doing here then!? i dont givva fuck if i get like kicked out for speaking my mind but IF YOU DONT LIKE MCR THEN STFU AND GET THE FUCK OUT! :]

kthxbye<333
alcholicinsideyoureyes
Killjoy
alcholicinsideyoureyes
February 13th, 2006 at 11:29pm
well anyway,

i dont like how Gerard talks a lot of shit to people, I know. Hes gotton jumped a few good times for talking shit. (I'd say hes like that cuz hes Iatilan hah)
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
February 14th, 2006 at 01:46am
You're My Heroine:
I agree with Emily. Maybe Mikey, Ray, and Bob are just shy. I've downloaded some interviews and Ray and Mikey most definitely do some talking, but it was like sessions at aol or something. Bob NEVER talks in interviews, even in one that was only him and Ray he let Ray do all the talking.

But that doesn't bother me as much as this...

Some of the people at our school ::cough PREPS cough:: have been putting So long and goodnight...or Cock it and pull it from Helena and Sugar, We're Going Down in their AIM profiles because they're on TRL. I could MTV for doing that. Now everyone thinks they now something about FOB or MCR and all they know is a few lyrics from one song (seeing as they don't even play the whole video.)

And, to top it all off...

MCR never comes to Louisiana! I am sooo upset, but hopefully my mom will drive me to Houston to see them!

AHGJHCSBHVJB... I know they never come here *Louisiana* it makes me sad!!!!

AND I don't hate but I ...dis-like how they are become a sorda "popular" trend...like how people are saying"I totally love MCR" and they know like 2 two of there song, yet they walk around like there the biggest fan. I'm just afraid they'll become a major sell out band and lose there "spark".
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
February 14th, 2006 at 11:55am
Do not fuel the flame ladies. These people just join these forums to start up strife in them. They are people who simply have no life other than putting others down and instead of going to a forum for something they enjoy they rather go to something the do not like and bash it to the 10nth degree. Just ignore that is what hurts them more.

As to what I do not like about MCR.... hmm... I guess it's the fact that they have the power of making me obsessive. heehee No seriously, perhaps the songs they decide to release as single. Not usually the best choice in my opinon. And that Gerard sometimes contradicts himself in all his non-sense speak, but I excuse him from that because I myself sometimes say alot of useless stuff.
alcholicinsideyoureyes
Killjoy
alcholicinsideyoureyes
February 14th, 2006 at 02:36pm
I LOVE BOB HE NEEDS TO TALK MORREEEEE OH AND RAYYYYYYY!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 03:59pm
yeah w/ interview and all
rae_ghost_faerie
Really Not Okay
rae_ghost_faerie
February 19th, 2006 at 04:44am
killer_odd_sock:

Im so not up to date with fingering these days... Yes. I meant for it to come out like that >.<

hahahahahahahaha *dies laughing* OMG THAT JUST CRACKED ME UP i just saw the first part and i died laughing
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 19th, 2006 at 08:32am
lemme think... i guess none..