Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 13th, 2005 at 04:08pm
if they didnt want to get noticed y would they become musicians in the first place.They became musicians to get noticed to get known to make a difference and to do that u have to do interviews as well if they didnt want that they never would have become musicians in the first place
vanityximxbreaking
Fabulous Killjoy
vanityximxbreaking
December 14th, 2005 at 09:03am
There's truely nothing I dislike right now.
They're not incredibly mainstream in
my grade right now, so I don't have that
problem.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 14th, 2005 at 03:16pm
ya they aren't as mainstream as backstreetboys or greenday or w/e
through_the_down
Killjoy
through_the_down
December 15th, 2005 at 06:17am
i think they became musicians not neceseraly to be noticed, but because they love music and have a passion for what they do. it just so happens that along with that comes fame and fans. Thats when the interveiws start and every musician has to deal with that whether they like it or not. as for Gerard and Frank talking the most in them thats their choice maybe Ray, Mikey and Bob dont like the spotlight and choose to keep more reserved and quiet. idk
Theres not really much i dont like about them. The fact that they are becoming a mainstream band bothers me a little but what can we do. it just proves that they do have talent and people want to hear them! As long as they are playing the music that we wanna hear and doing what they love. Good on em'!!!!
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
December 15th, 2005 at 09:14am
yes, its been mentioned many times.... the whole bob/ray/mikey left out thing. i think its more bob and ray though. in the taste of chaos dvd in their interview, frank and gerard are talking, mikey is kinda standing next to them, and bob and ray are talking to each other in the backround. i think at one point they even pull out their phones or something and fiddle around with them... dunno if its phones, but tis somthin!
vanityximxbreaking
Fabulous Killjoy
vanityximxbreaking
December 15th, 2005 at 10:28am
hm.
well, if they really wanted to
be out more
they'd most likely do something about it.
so -shrug-
romance never hurt u
Thinking Happy Thoughts
romance never hurt u
December 17th, 2005 at 03:16am
they are too pleasant, they have much honey...
Go Boys ¡¡ ... ignore some annoying fanatic... that never makes damage...it is cathartic...

by the artistic side... I don´t encounter deficiencies...
Intoxicated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Intoxicated
December 17th, 2005 at 05:09am
yeah i hate it how bob gets pushed into the corner

he has the hardest job!

drumming is hard!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 17th, 2005 at 06:23am
nobody is pushing him into a corner
romance never hurt u
Thinking Happy Thoughts
romance never hurt u
December 18th, 2005 at 01:10am
c´mon... that´s the second best part to be a drummer ... keep the job without all that shit on, if u wanna like thus...(the first best part is drumming)
Yours truly.
Fabulous Killjoy
Yours truly.
December 18th, 2005 at 01:16am
I hate how they swear so much on stage, but they seem like really sweet, caring people.

Examples? Way ahead of you.

Concert on Dec. 5th: "EVERYBODY PUT YOUR FUCKING MIDDLE FINGERS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING AIR!"

Interview on Dec. 2nd: "Our Grandma was the most important person in the world to us, she taught us everything, and we miss her..."

??
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
December 18th, 2005 at 03:19am
"i don't like how Mikey, Bob and Ray never talk in interviews..it's Like the spotlight is always on Frankie and Gee"

I don't like that, and I don't like how Gerard sings live. Some of Gee's (yes, I call him that, back off!) hand motions are silly, but several are really cool looking.
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 18th, 2005 at 05:19am
MadHatterMCR:
"i don't like how Mikey, Bob and Ray never talk in interviews..it's Like the spotlight is always on Frankie and Gee"

I don't like that, and I don't like how Gerard sings live. Some of Gee's (yes, I call him that, back off!) hand motions are silly, but several are really cool looking.

I thought Italians/Europeans had that thing with the hands. The hand-communication.

Hmph. I don't like how they can seem so fake when they're being so real.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
December 18th, 2005 at 05:27am
Ray.....................................................................................wait.....................for....................................it...................................................hahahahahahahahahahaha
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 18th, 2005 at 06:44am
the fact that gerard isn't single lol j/k the fact that we have to wait till summer 2006 for the c.d. i really want it lol
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
December 18th, 2005 at 06:48am
oh...I thought of one...

Cubicles...I hate that song...oh and Ray..........................................................hahahaha
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 18th, 2005 at 06:54am
well they did say cubicles was the most embarrasing song they ever made music wise and lyrics wise i read that sumwhere on here
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 18th, 2005 at 07:29am
twizted_fate:
well they did say cubicles was the most embarrasing song they ever made music wise and lyrics wise i read that sumwhere on here

"Lyrically and musically, Cubicles makes no sense whatsoever."

TheBackstagePass interview.

I love how Gerard says 'lyrically'...
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
December 18th, 2005 at 07:36am
A/S/L? Lol just checking:
twizted_fate:

woah
I never heard that...I just think it sucks...glad to know they think it sucks too...
I read that it's supposed to be about not telling a person how you feel about them or some crap like that...
I really don't care...
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
December 18th, 2005 at 07:57am
Victoria O Tron:
A/S/L? Lol just checking:
twizted_fate:

woah
I never heard that...I just think it sucks...glad to know they think it sucks too...
I read that it's supposed to be about not telling a person how you feel about them or some crap like that...
I really don't care...

Probably. Gerard said he was working in a lot of offices or something at a time.

Nice avatar.