Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 18th, 2005 at 02:46pm
i thought cubicles were used as a metaphor for sumthin else this site said that too i think
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
December 18th, 2005 at 08:10pm
I always skip that song on the CD in favor of Demolution Lovers or HFH. Very Happy
I also don't really care for the fact that there is so much confusion over their sexuality or the reason for their success. People say that they are selling out and are only out for the money. They need to shut up. >_<
But I can't think of any other reason to dislike the band. I luff em. (Hence the reason I'm on this site and the MCRmy. Dur. ^^)
iheartchemicals
Fabulous Killjoy
iheartchemicals
December 18th, 2005 at 08:17pm
i hate how they have some stupid fans that only listen to and know helena and im not okay. And i hate how popular they got *crys*
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 10:05am
y do u hate how popular they got?sure the teenies suck but all together this is really good for them they deserve all of it.If they didnt want to do good dont u think they wouldn't have started singing in the first place?
JackandSally77
Killjoy
JackandSally77
December 19th, 2005 at 10:24am
i hate that i haven't met any member of mcr... Sad
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 10:25am
havent what?
JackandSally77
Killjoy
JackandSally77
December 19th, 2005 at 11:17am
i meant that i haven't met mikey, gerard, ray, frank or bob. sorry if it sounded confusing.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 12:09pm
ya i havent met them either it suxSad
shelby;disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
shelby;disenchanted
December 21st, 2005 at 07:15pm
MadHatterMCR:
"i don't like how Mikey, Bob and Ray never talk in interviews..it's Like the spotlight is always on Frankie and Gee"

I don't like that, and I don't like how Gerard sings live. Some of Gee's (yes, I call him that, back off!) hand motions are silly, but several are really cool looking.

i hate watching interveiws with gerard, his hands give me a headache, and it really annoying too.
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
December 21st, 2005 at 07:35pm
;D
heartwell.
Shotgun Sinner
heartwell.
December 21st, 2005 at 07:39pm
^

I like when they swear!!!

I don't know its some kind of obssesion...
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 09:10pm
lol i fidn nothing wrong with the swearing either
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
December 24th, 2005 at 03:41pm
I friggin hate fangirls1 they bother me so friggin much i'm abandoning the shift key1 can't you think of the music and not the guys you losers1
mcr_angel_of_unknown
Killjoy
mcr_angel_of_unknown
December 24th, 2005 at 04:20pm
i like everything about them i just miss gerard's long hair, his white powder dark eye make up, when he wasnt a skeleton, and most of all i miss mikeys old glasses
mcr_angel_of_unknown
Killjoy
mcr_angel_of_unknown
December 24th, 2005 at 04:25pm
i also and kinda pissed at the fact that gerard is in all these teen magazines and how "preppy" girls think hes so hott. yes i agree that hes hott. for instance i had a pic of gerard at the vmas on one side of my binder and a pic of gerard from im not okay video still on the other side and this preppy girl walks up to me and says omgsh hes so hott who is that and i turned my binder over and she says ewe who is that?!? that really pissed me off i feel like he has to be the "pretty boy" now but hes gerard and we all love him.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 24th, 2005 at 08:01pm
he doesnt have mto be the pretty boy but people make it to be that way.He is damn hot hes effin sexy hottest man of this earth
Cigarette Burns
Salute You in Your Grave
Cigarette Burns
December 25th, 2005 at 07:30pm
I dont like gerard not talking smack about bands... Some things NEED to be talked about...
ieroXrocks
Killjoy
ieroXrocks
December 25th, 2005 at 08:37pm
RocK_HardeR27:
ugh.. that would certainly bug the heck out of me.. nobody at my school really likes or in fact knows of my chemical romance except for some of my friends so i never had the experience

thats what happens to me! no one at my school except the one overly annoying emo girl, she runs around, "im emo! im emo!" its sooooo annoying, not even my friends know who they are, except my friend andrea. worst part is, she doesn't even go to my school. (but i do know her. since kindergarden). see how i suffer? i can only relate to ppl not in my part of the world. florida.

and thats another thing i hate about mcr.
oooh! and goddamn fake-fans.
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
December 25th, 2005 at 10:45pm
I wish Ray and Bob talked more. ;-; They like..never talk or anything. Makes me a sad little puppy..

And I hate all the little teenie-boppers screaming "ONG GERALDS SOOOOO AHWT!!1OENOEN" And how some of their older fans generalize all teenage fans as fangirls.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 26th, 2005 at 09:42am
crissypoo_13:
I dont like gerard not talking smack about bands... Some things NEED to be talked about...

ok n/o but in my opinion this is dumb...things don't need to be talked about it's his buisiness not ours u only think that because of all the other stars that do it.They always do it so u got it planted in your head that they need to be talked about but they dont. It's his buisiness not anyone else's.When people talk smack about other bands they get alot of unwanted press time u see their faces planted in star magazine and that and its just a nuisance. It's his buisiness not yours so u shouldnt worry about that its not ur life its not affecting u directly so just leave it