Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
December 5th, 2005 at 07:38pm
Its nothing with them its the people. like the preepy girls at school they saw my binder and i had pics of the band and they were all aren't the band that plays helena? and i was ..um ya. they were I LOVE THAT SONG!! and in my mind i was oh no!!
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 5th, 2005 at 07:46pm
that happens to me all the time^^. except i dont keep those thoughts in my mind...
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 5th, 2005 at 08:09pm
Dethbed.:
There isn't all that much I like about MCR right now, to be honest. Confused

there isnt much u like about the band?sorry not trying to be mean but newsflash u r on an mcr forum lol y r u on here if u dont really like them that much
fallen_angel
Bleeding on the Floor
fallen_angel
December 6th, 2005 at 01:28pm
I didnt like the blonde in gerards hair, thats so superficial, but it just looked like something had died on his head. But now im all happy... teenies make me feel murderous, but thats got nothing to do with MCR, they cant help it, well they could, they could stop being in teenie magazines, ugh im arguing with myself here.... lets just say i dont know what I dont like about them *goes to argue with the mirror*
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
December 6th, 2005 at 02:45pm
twizted_fate:
Dethbed.:
There isn't all that much I like about MCR right now, to be honest. Confused

there isnt much u like about the band?sorry not trying to be mean but newsflash u r on an mcr forum lol y r u on here if u dont really like them that much

Because I used to be madly in love with them, and because I have lots of friends on here, and I like this site a lot.

I still listen to the band. I'm just not overly keen on them right now because I've found bands I like better. Smile
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
December 7th, 2005 at 06:19am
waw! me,too! to be honest, i really like them but there are just some parts of them i dont like...nothing i just dont care. They're still awesome...
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
December 7th, 2005 at 12:02pm
i don't like the fact that EVERY BODY seems to like them now a days. some people at my school only like i'm not okay and they call themselves there biggest fans!!!
loveandconfusion
Jazz Hands
loveandconfusion
December 7th, 2005 at 01:52pm
i dont like that Gerard curses at the audience when he's performing, i find it rude
ladyromance
Killjoy
ladyromance
December 7th, 2005 at 02:02pm
I would love to see mikey´s mouth moving, Just once!...the same 4 Bob!
And the fact of the new fans who just know the chorus of 1 of he songs, but thats not the bands fault..
if_i_were_an_oompa_loompa
Killjoy
December 7th, 2005 at 02:58pm
Rule Britannia.
Killjoy
December 7th, 2005 at 02:59pm
Hey....
i'm an 'emo kid'?!
why am i an 'emo kid'?!
i don't want to be labelled.
WHY ARE YOU LABELLING ME?!
Killjoy
December 7th, 2005 at 03:00pm
Does anyone else think 'Helena' is the worst song on the album?!
EvilMuffins
Killjoy
EvilMuffins
December 9th, 2005 at 05:49am
I don't like the way the tickets are getting sold out to people who just want to see the band because there hot.
5 of these girls I know got tickets and I asked if they was looking forward to it, Trying to be nice and they just replied, Not really, I don't like their music there just hot I want to see Gerard.
I find that VERY annoying.
Celebrasian
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Celebrasian
December 10th, 2005 at 11:46pm
ugh.. that would certainly bug the heck out of me.. nobody at my school really likes or in fact knows of my chemical romance except for some of my friends so i never had the experience
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 11th, 2005 at 06:38am
EvilMuffins:
I don't like the way the tickets are getting sold out to people who just want to see the band because there hot.
5 of these girls I know got tickets and I asked if they was looking forward to it, Trying to be nice and they just replied, Not really, I don't like their music there just hot I want to see Gerard.
I find that VERY annoying.

that is those tickets could have gone to sum1 else who actually likes the music i wouldnt buy tickets myself if i wasnt into the music as well
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
December 11th, 2005 at 06:39am
I don't like the fact that they always tell the fans exactly what they want to hear.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 11th, 2005 at 06:43am
i dont think its the fact they say what they want to hear they say what they feel deep down and their opinions and alot of times it just so happens that it is wat the fans want to hear. They've all been through alot in lifeso they have alot of experience so they tend to know what they r talking about
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
December 11th, 2005 at 07:04am
I'm sorry , but I must disagree. Sometimes you can just see it on their faces that they are acting. I can't tell you how I see it . It's just that I've taken acting classes , and I've played and directed plays since I was a child. So I've learned to see minute details in people's face expressions.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 01:47pm
well u're entitled to ur opinion but i dont agree which thats my opinion
MyBittersweetRomance
Killjoy
MyBittersweetRomance
December 13th, 2005 at 04:06pm
Has anyone ever thought that maybe they don't wanna talk in interviews and maybe they don't want to be noticed?

If I was in a band, then I would only want to be known as the drummer Wink