Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
mcr-lover
Fabulous Killjoy
mcr-lover
September 27th, 2005 at 01:55pm
[quote="*hot*gerard*hot*"]If I met:
Gerard: I would jump so high ask him 4 a kiss on the cheeck and then a picture and never let go.......and hug him until securite have to arrestme for huging him too much
Mikey: kiss him in the cheeck and a picture
Bob: a picture and hug
Ray: a big hug and a picture
Frankie: well my cousin camila she will run and faith and then kiss and she will scream and go crazy. ... then i will joined her

I LOVE GERARD
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
October 7th, 2005 at 03:11pm
if i met any of them i wud cry haha =P or say something geekishly stupid or laugh like a total dork *nods*
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
October 7th, 2005 at 04:51pm
were not celebrities:
I would act like I knew them forever talk about their music and stuff.

same here. no use in scaring them, right? just be yourself and have a normal convo with them. more respect than the patented scream/run/hug/cry/faint
SuicidalPoet
Killjoy
SuicidalPoet
October 7th, 2005 at 05:12pm
Me in manic mode:

Tackle Gerard to the floor and bite his neck real hard.
Ask the band to sign my gothic teddy bear after singing them a song I wrote really loud.

Me in depressive mode:

Hang back for five minutes following them, then get up the nerve to ask for autographs and talk to them about their music and how I want to start my own band. Ask them for advice on doing that and getting into the music industry.

Yeah, I'm bipolar. Sort of. -_-
HarvesterofSorrow3319
Killjoy
HarvesterofSorrow3319
October 7th, 2005 at 06:50pm
All ya gotta do is be cool with um, I mean yea were all gonna act star struck a little bit, but remember their people too, so the more normal and down to earth you treat them, the more likely (if not guarenteed) you are at getting shit signed, and pictures, and a little chat with each member Very Happy
TEAR O TRON
Bleeding on the Floor
TEAR O TRON
October 7th, 2005 at 07:04pm
i would try to be as cool as i could until i was done and out of site then scream my head off.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
October 8th, 2005 at 03:52am
i`d try to keep it real...but my hands won`t stop shivering and i`d turn red. o_O
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
October 8th, 2005 at 10:47am
i'd choke a little at first (no shit, sherlock!), but then i'd be okay. i've met bigger stars, and it's a little unnerving, but then you start to talk to them about normal stuff and you go "hey, they're pretty damn normal, huh?".
devil in disguise
Killjoy
devil in disguise
October 8th, 2005 at 03:03pm
Well, I'd be cool. Taking pictures with them. Have them sign autographs. Asked Gerard to draw cartoon and touch Ray's hair.
Poisoned Puppet.
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Puppet.
October 10th, 2005 at 01:22pm
Ray: *Touches hair* can i have your autograph?
Mikey:*touches his guitar* will you put your name on my Guitar?
Frank: o.o; Hi can i have you autograph ^^;
bob:....*pokes* autograph please ^^
Gerard: O.O *tackles* *touches hair* *hugs* May I please have your autograph?? *faints*

.::Music::.
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 10th, 2005 at 01:38pm
I only would like to talk with Gerard and sing songs with him...haha how romantic. No, but I want to stroke his hair anyway. I like it!

Anyway, I would not become crazy. But you'll never know...Im kinda lunatic Laughing
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 10th, 2005 at 01:38pm
I only would like to talk with Gerard and sing songs with him...haha how romantic. No, but I want to stroke his hair anyway. I like it!

Anyway, I would not become crazy. But you'll never know...Im kinda lunatic Laughing
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 10th, 2005 at 02:04pm
Gerard: Try not start hyper-ventilating, and ask for an autograph or picture, and tell him he's my sort-hero for giving up drugs and all the that shit.
Bob: Ditto, to above, but also tell him that my cousin totally idolizes him.
Frank or Ray-Same to above two, and tell them that their my reasons for not giving up guitar. Then pat Ray's hair.
Mikey: Tell him my friend calls him 'the Hot Nerd in the Anthrax Shirt', get an autograph, and then tell him I almost got his glasses, but the place didn't have them Sad
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:07pm
wow.. em... if i saw them id prolly be too shy to do anything! im pretty hyper around friends and stuff and i dont mind meeting new people but i would get kind of intimidated by them. i know they are normal people but still! if i saw them at some place normal, maybe in the crowd at a concert or in a record store i might be able to strike up conversation. but only if i was on my own! i wouldnt be able to do it if my friends were there cos then i would blush like crazy Embarassed
D i s c o! Dresden.
Salute You in Your Grave
D i s c o! Dresden.
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:18pm
If it were...
Gerard- Um... **stares stupidly... drool**
Frank- FRANKIE!!! Oops... uh... hi, Frank.
Mikey- Mikey! <3
Ray- Can I have your hair?
Bob- **stares** You've met Gerard!!!!!!
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:22pm
Gerard- "Wow. This is akward. Your such an inspiration. Can I have your autograph?"
Frank- "Wow. I never thought I'd meet you. Um... I don't know what to say *laughs*. Can I have your autograph?"
Ray- *says calmly like he's a friend* "Hey Poofy-Head. How's it going?" *Does a double-take* "RAY?!?!?"
Mikey- "Uh.. wow." *drools for a couple seconds* "Uh, hi. I am a big fan. I might start playing bass now.. This is very strange. Can I have your autograph?"
Bob- "Uh.. nice meeting you. Can I have your autograph?"
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:17pm
Gerard- umm *nervous giggles and studdering* ask for autograph.. then as soon as he turns his back.. jump for joy and scream.. then faint.
Ray- ask to touch his hair
Bob- tell him he helped me convince my parents to give me drum lessons.. *drool*
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:20pm
I know what i would do! I would try to stay calm but fail and end up saying sumthin incredibly stupid like "can i have you pants?" Smile