Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
Problem Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Problem Child
September 21st, 2005 at 05:07pm
punxforlife_1:
i was just looking at Frank before i met him, like Staring real hard *thinking omgomgomfg F.I. like right there* (he was talking to someone) and then when he stopped i snapped out of my trance and just went 'uhh can you please sign my shirt?' i was hoping i didnt say anything really dumb
definently a cool guy, if you get the chance to meet him, dont be shy try to be cool and just act like youve known them forever the only thing i kinda regret is not getting a picture.. Sad
gah... I'm so jealous of you.... Sad
JuJuBee426
Jazz Hands
JuJuBee426
September 22nd, 2005 at 07:30pm
I have no idea what I'd do for sure but I meet them next month so I guess we'll see. LoL My friend that's going with me is already plotting a bunch of embarassing things to say in front of them to make me blush.
*-*Soldier Side*-*
Jazz Hands
*-*Soldier Side*-*
September 22nd, 2005 at 07:44pm
One of my mates uncles was on a bus yesterday with Mikey and Bob. How cool is that??
i'm_not_okay_either
Joining The Black Parade
i'm_not_okay_either
September 22nd, 2005 at 09:35pm
i dont know what i would do if i met them. I really dont. I would probably be freaking out inside my head but I would probably be to stunned to move.
Kelsey6592
Really Not Okay
Kelsey6592
September 22nd, 2005 at 09:43pm
hmmmm...say something stupid....lol
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
September 22nd, 2005 at 10:33pm
I dunno, when I met the Used I thought I would be all jumpy and nevous but I was actually really calm, but I'm not sure about MCR though.
.::KamiKaze::.
Killjoy
.::KamiKaze::.
September 23rd, 2005 at 04:34am
if i meet...

ray: id be in a stat of shock, n ask for a pic n autograph
bob: id be drooling cos he's so cute n ask for a pic/autograph
mikey: a pic/autograph, n ask for a hug he's adorable!!
frank: same..., ask for a hug n ask him a question that i really want to ask xD
gerard: same... ask for a BIIIG HUG!!! n also ask him a question, n a short video of him n the grp xD
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
September 23rd, 2005 at 10:42am
I have already met them,so anyway,and they are really nice,if you don't start acting like a teenie.And I got to touch Ray's hair.I got a picture,all five autographs,and a hug from each member.Bob's hugs are the best.
The picture,autographs and the pen are in a box,which is locked,so my friend can't get to it.And I never washed those clothes I wore that day.
Then after a quick chat,tons of teenies came and that did scare MCR.
I just didn't say that.....Whoopsie.
*hugs the box with all the things in it*
NO ONE SHALL EVER STEAL THAT BOX!
MuAHAHAHA
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 23rd, 2005 at 11:23am
Cyanide<3.:
punxforlife_1:
i was just looking at Frank before i met him, like Staring real hard *thinking omgomgomfg F.I. like right there* (he was talking to someone) and then when he stopped i snapped out of my trance and just went 'uhh can you please sign my shirt?' i was hoping i didnt say anything really dumb
definently a cool guy, if you get the chance to meet him, dont be shy try to be cool and just act like youve known them forever the only thing i kinda regret is not getting a picture.. Sad
gah... I'm so jealous of you.... Sad

aww now i feel bad Sad but youll get your chance to meet the guys Very Happy
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 23rd, 2005 at 11:45am
EmoKid:
Bob's hugs are the best.

You, uh, say that as if you know them personally.

You mean the ONE hug he gave you when compared to the ONE hug each other member gave you...was best.

Okay, I get it then.
Roses and Thorns
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses and Thorns
September 23rd, 2005 at 04:13pm
I'd probably just stare at them from afar, I'd be way to shy. If I was with a friend or two, they'd probably drag me over, then I'd either faint, blush like mad and stand there like an idiot, or ask for an autograph/picture and a hug. Then I'd tell them how unbelievibly awesome there music is.
My friends would probably not believe it was them if I told them. Haha. There is no way I'll ever meet them. My parents forbid me from going to a concert. I so can't wait to move out of the house, hopefully they will still be together!
imMnotCokayR
Killjoy
imMnotCokayR
September 23rd, 2005 at 04:18pm
I would probably just like sit there and stare at them thinking like ' OMG it's them say something katie! say something!' lol but i live in columbus and when they came the 15 (i didnt get gto go -i had a ticket but i didnt have a ride Sad - and 3 girls I know got to meet them and stuff and Frank drew on one of thier arms...i think it was like a skeleton type thing! i wouldve died!
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
September 26th, 2005 at 11:29am
i would be cryin like a little girl, then i would ask if they could sign stuff then i would hug gerard and ask if he could sing me a song ^^ then i would probably kidnap them all!
knava1219
Killjoy
knava1219
September 26th, 2005 at 01:16pm
I went to the show in San Antonio on Sat and me and my two sisters were walking in the River Center Mall and some guy told us they were in the mall so we walked around looking for a good hour and finally decided to do some shopping then my sister came running up to me and said frank is totally standing over there!!!!!!!!!! my sisters we're both too scared to talk to him so i went up to him and said i'm really sorry i don't mean to bother you but would it be o.k. if we got a picture with you and an autograph he was like yeah sure no problem (so nice) and he put his arm around us for the picture everything i've always wanted to say never came out of my mouth!!!!! i was just shocked. nobody else was around him no security or anything it was crazy.
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 26th, 2005 at 05:49pm
DemolitionLoverx0x:
i was thinking it may be easier to meet them becasue there not really as big as Green Day (i tried to meet them)

lucky u youre seein mcr on oct 14th *cries* i wanna goooooooo

anyways if i met gerard i'd prolly bow down and be like 'you have the most amazing voice EVER'
HarvesterofSorrow3319
Killjoy
HarvesterofSorrow3319
September 26th, 2005 at 08:12pm
JuJuBee426:
I have no idea what I'd do for sure but I meet them next month so I guess we'll see. LoL My friend that's going with me is already plotting a bunch of embarassing things to say in front of them to make me blush.

How are you so sure youll meet them? Is there a way that I dont know about? I mean I waited with everyone else to meet the band, and I dont blame them for not comming out, but the guard dude told me that they were doing a M/G with 100+ people, which was bullshit. How could a band, 5 guys, meet and chill with 100+ people? They had probably 20-30 back there. We waited with a bunch of teeny bitches, it was annoying, and finally they told us to go home, cause they went out the front door. It sucked, but I mean theres always next time. Cool

But guys/gals who have met them, any tips on how to? If you dont wanna post it the pm me so possible teenie punks dont see. Its up to you, but I wanna know.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 26th, 2005 at 08:14pm
HarvesterofSorrow3319:
JuJuBee426:

How are you so sure youll meet them? Is there a way that I dont know about? I mean I waited with everyone else to meet the band, and I dont blame them for not comming out, but the guard dude told me that they were doing a M/G with 100+ people, which was bullshit. How could a band, 5 guys, meet and chill with 100+ people? They had probably 20-30 back there. We waited with a bunch of teeny bitches, it was annoying, and finally they told us to go home, cause they went out the front door. It sucked, but I mean theres always next time. Cool

tennies and sceners ruin everything. same damned thing happened at the ap warped signing in dallas. i was in line with my wifey (ellie may) and a few other cool people, but all the sceners cut and we never got up there. i was SO pissed. i sympathize, doll.
Eyesa
Motor Baby
Eyesa
September 26th, 2005 at 08:40pm
If I met:
Gerard: I would run up faint, hug him, faint, kidnap him(jk) ask for a kiss on the cheek. Get an autograph and pic with him, and try to spend the rest of the day with him.
Mikey: run up hug. faint. get pic and autograph. tell him how cool he is. tell he is my insiration.
Bob: run up. hug. faint. pic and autograph tell him how good of a drumme he is.
Ray: run up. hug. faint. pic and autograph. tell him he has awesome hair.
Frankie: Run up. hug. faint, get a kiss on the cheek pic and autograph and basicly the same as gerard. but a little less enthousiasim(sp?)