Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 1st, 2005 at 09:07am
Collision:
I would take the chance to use Frank as an armrest...jk...He has got to be at least 4 inches shorter than me though.

I would probably be in a bit of shock when I first saw them but I would talk to them a little bit and get some autographs and hugs...and put my head on Frank's... Laughing ...ok, I'll stop.

How tall IS Frank, exactly? I'm 5'7''...so...
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
September 1st, 2005 at 09:08am
retardsrule:
Collision:
I would take the chance to use Frank as an armrest...jk...He has got to be at least 4 inches shorter than me though.

I would probably be in a bit of shock when I first saw them but I would talk to them a little bit and get some autographs and hugs...and put my head on Frank's... Laughing ...ok, I'll stop.

How tall IS Frank, exactly? I'm 5'7''...so...
5'4" i think... id say he was my height (5'4"Wink but when i met them i was wearing my new rocks and they make me taller so its hard to tell.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 1st, 2005 at 09:08am
5"4 i believe...exactly 4 inches taller then me....
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 1st, 2005 at 09:21am
I'd make an ass of myself. Because I have the deluded idea that being wierd makes me cool. So, Ill be wierd. And I'd be all 'Hey, Mikey! So, you like sushi, huh?' and things like that. Then I'd be all... discussing them, with them. Which would be wierd.
I mean, I imagine it'd be wierd if someone came up to me and started talking about wierd things they know about me...
starlessEYESremain
Killjoy
starlessEYESremain
September 1st, 2005 at 10:09am
Um... I have met them. And I usually just give them a giant pile of art and brag to Gerard that I'm going to the same college he did. Usual response: "awwwwww! You don't need art school!"
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 1st, 2005 at 10:12am
starlessEYESremain:
Um... I have met them. And I usually just give them a giant pile of art and brag to Gerard that I'm going to the same college he did. Usual response: "awwwwww! You don't need art school!"

That sounded sort of smug. Well, really smug.

Not to mention that I have never heard anyone tell a good artist NOT to go to art school. Gerard, as an artist himself, would know that there is no end to your development as an artist and that any help one can get is good for them. When I floor people with my art, they tell me I need to get into art school - not only does it help you as far as resumes go...it gives you exposure to a lot of opportunities. You made Gerard sound like an idiot. I know he's not that dumb.

Or is he? O.O
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 1st, 2005 at 10:14am
killer_odd_sock:
I'd make an ass of myself. Because I have the deluded idea that being wierd makes me cool.

You're the first person I've ever seen admit that, and the number of people on this site that NEED to admit that is pathetic.
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
September 1st, 2005 at 10:19am
I probably wouldn't say anything. I would just stand there because whenever something big happens to me, I go in a state of shock where I have no feelings towards anything and I don't believe anything is happening. I felt that way when I went to The Used concert, my parents kept asking if I was excited and I would just say 'no'.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 1st, 2005 at 10:40am
molly.:
I probably wouldn't say anything. I would just stand there because whenever something big happens to me, I go in a state of shock where I have no feelings towards anything and I don't believe anything is happening. I felt that way when I went to The Used concert, my parents kept asking if I was excited and I would just say 'no'.

Yeah, I function like nothing is even happening, because I'm so shocked that my mind just thinks I'm imagining it. XD
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 1st, 2005 at 11:11am
I was kinds starstruck when i met Frank, i was shaking, but i still could talk i was just soo Happy that i was there talking to someone from my favorite band
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
September 1st, 2005 at 11:49am
i think i might be calm because they probobly dont wanna talk to a freaky fan ino i wouldnt Confused
freakcity
Killjoy
freakcity
September 1st, 2005 at 12:29pm
i would say you guy rock and ask them to sign something then go home probably and tell my mom and freak out there so they wouldn't think i am totally loser even if i am which i am a loser so who cares. Surprised
TosterOven
Fabulous Killjoy
TosterOven
September 1st, 2005 at 12:30pm
i would prob be like hi im maura... i like totaly love you guys!! ask them to sign something, for a pic, and for a hug (espectaly from frank)
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
September 1st, 2005 at 12:47pm
TosterOven:
i would prob be like hi im maura... i like totaly love you guys!! ask them to sign something, for a pic, and for a hug (espectaly from frank)

And then you'd 'Bag him' Laughing
TosterOven
Fabulous Killjoy
TosterOven
September 1st, 2005 at 12:48pm
o yea i forgot to say that part didnt i... lol
Bed Of Roses
Killjoy
Bed Of Roses
September 3rd, 2005 at 01:33am
If I met them I would ask them for an autograph and for a pic and tell them their music ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its easy to wake the dead
Fabulous Killjoy
its easy to wake the dead
September 4th, 2005 at 06:42pm
im a pretty shy person so id prob like stood there going erm h_h_hiiii my stutter will come bk they prob wont even hear me cos my voice will go to about volume 3 then id struggleto ask for there autos then id hug each one this is also for if its just one memeber of the band i love all equally but i love frank more come to think of it i dnt know what id do........... ah well
amidark
Jazz Hands
amidark
September 4th, 2005 at 07:01pm
id prolly say 'hey whats up' then notice who they are abd like say nothing the entire time....or id talk alot...thats what i do when i get nevous.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 4th, 2005 at 07:02pm
id be alll Shocked " i love u guys! u rock major ass" thn thd laugh at me cos i look so short and so wen i say ass thd say "aww the lil kid can swear" so id be, "yeh and he can also ask for an auto graph and picture!" lol, id really be all" OMG! hhhhhiii!"
Problem Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Problem Child
September 4th, 2005 at 07:03pm
I'd kidnap them Rolling Eyes Laughing