Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 4th, 2005 at 07:25pm
I'd probably pretend they were one of my friends, and being the goofball I am, would say, "Yo home dawgs." But if we wanted to say I wouldn't be stupid, I'd just wait for them to say something.
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 7th, 2005 at 05:22pm
I'd say "Wuzzup home gees" , do a weird gangster symbol I made up myself, kiss Gerard when he least expects it, then run like a squirrel.

Maybe. As you can see I don't have a real plan.

If I didn't act like a mental... mental person,(yeah right) I'd just say I love them and tell them how much they inspire me, and show Gerard the pictures of him I drew.
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
September 11th, 2005 at 04:47pm
Helena_On_Holiday28:
I'd say "Wuzzup home gees" , do a weird gangster symbol I made up myself, kiss Gerard when he least expects it, then run like a squirrel.

Maybe. As you can see I don't have a real plan.

If I didn't act like a mental... mental person,(yeah right) I'd just say I love them and tell them how much they inspire me, and show Gerard the pictures of him I drew.

Lol a kiss and run........nice.
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 11th, 2005 at 04:55pm
I'd be all like, "Omg! Gerard! Its freaking Gerard Way!" and give him a hug. But then I'd cry. And in my tears I'd say,"Dude, I totally love your music..."

Then storm off in tears.
like a Bullet
Jazz Hands
like a Bullet
September 11th, 2005 at 06:02pm
id need my sister there, shes good with bands. she met every band she ever loved....i hate her luck, lol.

well, id probs...

Gerard: try to reamin calm....deep breaths....pretend not to notice him until i couldnt handle it any more and begged for an autograph.....on my converse.....and give him my bat necklace....just cos
Mikey: ask for his jacket....beg...steal, whatever
Frank: kidnap, because im too weak willed and id leave myself no other choice.
Bob: please can i have an autograph...and ill pay you for Gerards or Franks home number.
Ray: same as Bob.

then take a photo and run away with Gerards and Franks home number.....theyll never know o_0

jesus im sad....forgive me
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
September 11th, 2005 at 08:22pm
My friend met Gerard at a meet and greet when they were here w/Green Day. I'm so jealous. She said he was so cool and he acted like he worked at McDonald's, like someone who you can just talk to freely. So I don't think it would be THAT hard for me. Meeting Gerard anyway
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
September 18th, 2005 at 09:10am
Wow it would be so cool just to have a nice, straight up conversation with them.

But as the twisted person I am I would probably faint or go all weird. When I'm nervous I tend to talk alot. *hits herself in the head*
kueibe
Fabulous Killjoy
kueibe
September 18th, 2005 at 10:39am
narin i guess i would be act like you, *talking a lot of stupid stuff out of nervous* when i meet them... Wink
so think i would keep my mouth shut if i meet them coz i don't want them thinking they've got a stupid, crazy fan which i'm not
The Morphine Child
Killjoy
The Morphine Child
September 19th, 2005 at 05:09pm
I dunno, I wouldn't jump up and down and scream or anything like that. But I'd definately wanna get pictures... of them and me with them. That would be really great!!
HarvesterofSorrow3319
Killjoy
HarvesterofSorrow3319
September 19th, 2005 at 08:16pm
Def. get stuff signed, pix, and just chat a bit w/ each. Thats how it went when I met Metallica. 2 items per person to get signed, pictures, and a couple minutes of chat time. All down to earth. I would really like to meet the band. It would def. be an exciting thing, but not to the point where Id jump up and down like a little teenie bitch.
The Morphine Child
Killjoy
The Morphine Child
September 20th, 2005 at 03:34am
HarvesterofSorrow3319:
Def. get stuff signed, pix, and just chat a bit w/ each. Thats how it went when I met Metallica. 2 items per person to get signed, pictures, and a couple minutes of chat time. All down to earth. I would really like to meet the band. It would def. be an exciting thing, but not to the point where Id jump up and down like a little teenie bitch.

That's a great idea! how the hell did I forget about getting stuff signed? lol I would get my CD cover signed by each of them... then my shirts! Very Happy
*-*Soldier Side*-*
Jazz Hands
*-*Soldier Side*-*
September 20th, 2005 at 03:52am
Ive get them all. It was mad, but I was so nervous I kind of like choked. Lol. Then Frank said are you okay? And I kinda half nodded my head and half shook it. Then I went to shake Frank's hand. So I did, but then Frank like, also choked. LOl. I asked him if he was okay then he said, 'Jesus, I like you. You get nervous like I do'. Then we chatted, then I spoke to the rest of the band. Gerard is mad and Bob is really nice. So is everyone else. Im meeting them again in Dec.
The Morphine Child
Killjoy
The Morphine Child
September 20th, 2005 at 05:19am
live_and_breathe_and_die:
Ive get them all. It was mad, but I was so nervous I kind of like choked. Lol. Then Frank said are you okay? And I kinda half nodded my head and half shook it. Then I went to shake Frank's hand. So I did, but then Frank like, also choked. LOl. I asked him if he was okay then he said, 'Jesus, I like you. You get nervous like I do'. Then we chatted, then I spoke to the rest of the band. Gerard is mad and Bob is really nice. So is everyone else. Im meeting them again in Dec.

Awesome!!! I would LOVE to meet them. It sounds like they unlike most other bands are pretty down to earth. Which is another quality that makes them unique. That's besides the fact that their music is extremely unique.. lol
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 20th, 2005 at 11:27am
its soo crazy how you get all nervous when you meet someone from a band i mean they are just like u and me but its like intimidating or unreal or somethn
lilithmcr
Killjoy
lilithmcr
September 20th, 2005 at 11:47am
If i met them, i would just act like they were my friends, but i would probably ask to kiss gerard!! Razz
The Morphine Child
Killjoy
The Morphine Child
September 20th, 2005 at 12:01pm
lilithmcr:
If i met them, i would just act like they were my friends, but i would probably ask to kiss gerard!! Razz

haha!! well good luck with that if you meet them!
lilithmcr
Killjoy
lilithmcr
September 20th, 2005 at 12:38pm
thanks, and i will kiss him!!! maybe not makeout, but i will atleast kiss him!! Cool
~so long and good night~
Motor Baby
~so long and good night~
September 20th, 2005 at 09:43pm
ask for pics, sigs, kissles and huggles : Gerard, frank and mikey
ray and bob; hugs, pics and sigs ^^.
~so long and good night~
Motor Baby
~so long and good night~
September 20th, 2005 at 09:44pm
narin:
Wow it would be so cool just to have a nice, straight up conversation with them.

But as the twisted person I am I would probably faint or go all weird. When I'm nervous I tend to talk alot. *hits herself in the head*

I would love to have a convo with them too!! Smile
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 21st, 2005 at 05:00pm
i was just looking at Frank before i met him, like Staring real hard *thinking omgomgomfg F.I. like right there* (he was talking to someone) and then when he stopped i snapped out of my trance and just went 'uhh can you please sign my shirt?' i was hoping i didnt say anything really dumb
definently a cool guy, if you get the chance to meet him, dont be shy try to be cool and just act like youve known them forever the only thing i kinda regret is not getting a picture.. Sad