Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 21st, 2005 at 08:45pm
Yeah... you knock 'em out for the rest of us so they don't struggle. =3
*lIfE sUx*
Killjoy
*lIfE sUx*
August 21st, 2005 at 08:50pm
i hate teenies!
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:51am
I wouldn't exactly TRY and kiss any of the band members... that'd be a tad bit embarrassing. Plus, their fangirls would probably come after me with their manicured nails and claw at me or something horrid along the lines of that.

I'd probably want to get a hug from any one of the band members... and then never wash those clothes I wore that day, then hang them up on my wall to admire. XD

I wonder if anyone would actually do that. o_O;;
We Die By Threes
Joining The Black Parade
We Die By Threes
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:53am
now that I actually think about it... that's kinda freaky. haha... I'm such a dork. teenies would surely do that... i think...
xoxo__all_damn_night
Killjoy
xoxo__all_damn_night
August 23rd, 2005 at 05:08am
i'd use my line i've prepaired for the unlikely occassion of meeting anyone from MCR or GD. *ehem*

"I'm your hired love midget with a bat...who's a hankerin' for a spankerin'?"

or course, all i'd be expecting from that line is a laugh. i don't really want to spank them *shifty eyes* hehe. then i'd frank for a hug. he looks like the huggable type. and if he said yes...then i'd jump on him. and wrap my legs around him so he can't drop me. hehe
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule
Fabulous Killjoy
August 23rd, 2005 at 10:53am
omgg lol id go nuts id prob scare them off!!

ok so
Gerard: id go mad id be like omg i love ur band ur like the best friggin band in the fucking universe dude! then id be all like sign this n sign that picture picture ect then i wud like thank him cos like him n his band are liek one of the very few reasons im prob living lol n then get a HUUUUUGEEEEE hug n if possible like give him an already prepared fan mail letter for him n all the band n of course it woudl have about a million mikey way's written in hearts lol

Bob: id get his autograph tell him how much i admire him cos hes such an amazing drummer and how amazing the band is n get a pic too!

Frank: make him write a joke on the autograph lol and a pic of course!

Ray: beg him to teach me to play guitar! lol get his autograph n a pic too and ask if i can touch his hair hehe Very Happy

Mikey: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG beg him to marry me and drag at his feet lolllll as if id so never do that actually well first id be like omg im such a huge friggin fan i LOVE you!! lol n if he dosent get freaked out by it ill ask for his autograph n take a million photo's of course HUG HIM TO DEATH! n then ask him how he blew up the microwave cos ive been trying for weeks n it wont work n after he smiles cos he laughed at the microwave thing ill prob faint lol n oh ye try n slip my number in his pocket lol! woo Wink
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 23rd, 2005 at 10:59am
What would I do? I'd say, "hey, I'm Steffani," and shake the dude's hand. O.o
Bed Of Roses
Killjoy
Bed Of Roses
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:34pm
If i met anyone of the i wouldn't be able to talk for shit!!!
maybe I would freak out!!!
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 23rd, 2005 at 06:47pm
Evi1LaughingManiac:
I wouldn't exactly TRY and kiss any of the band members... that'd be a tad bit embarrassing. Plus, their fangirls would probably come after me with their manicured nails and claw at me or something horrid along the lines of that.

I'd probably want to get a hug from any one of the band members... and then never wash those clothes I wore that day, then hang them up on my wall to admire. XD

I wonder if anyone would actually do that. o_O;;

i got my shirt signed by Frank and i didnt want to wash it, because im afraid the sharpie will wear off.

I want to see how much money i can get for the sharpie Frank used to sign the shirt o_0
Fabulous Killjoy
August 24th, 2005 at 10:08am
if i got my shirt signed id make them sign on my boobs so that i can say my chemical romance were looking at my boobs lol w00
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 25th, 2005 at 08:43pm
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Emily:

And uh... "i_love_frankie_iero"... we eat teenies here... well I don't, I just drink some of their blood, but you know, the rest of this lot, very unpredictable, they eat all the teenies that arrive... ahem. Yeah. Razz

Well, I hit teenies over the head with a Pimp Stick, all the other people eat them.

Lol good one. I like that.

KUDOS to XxPoisoned_CookiexX
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 26th, 2005 at 05:39am
um... after i finish being starstruck... um... ask for the obvious photograph(s)/autograph(s)... tell them how much i love the band... and being a computer nerd i'd tell them how much i love their site. um... yeah...
and if possible be hugged by them all. i like hugs. they make me feel... special... yeah...

ah well.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
August 26th, 2005 at 07:54am
2 b honest - i would just give them hi fives....coz really thats all u need....

and then i would jump up and down Smile
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
August 27th, 2005 at 03:06pm
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule:
if i got my shirt signed id make them sign on my boobs so that i can say my chemical romance were looking at my boobs lol w00

that would be great
i dont really see a point in getting someone to sign your skin...... sharpie isnt really that permanent
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 27th, 2005 at 05:52pm
punxforlife_1:
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule:

that would be great
i dont really see a point in getting someone to sign your skin...... sharpie isnt really that permanent

well then carry a tattoo thingy pen around with you that permanently etches it in your skin
lmao
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 27th, 2005 at 06:40pm
I'd be normal and talk about how i'm going to be on warped one day and they should remember me. and about how awesome new jersey is and how our "accents" (i dont hear it, but everyone from out of state says i have one) rock majorely.

and id ask for autographs at the end.

and when i was alone, i'd scream.
Purple Rain
Joining The Black Parade
Purple Rain
August 30th, 2005 at 10:31am
Die.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 30th, 2005 at 10:34am
~nebula~:
Die.

Hardcore.

Hmm, and in reply to some earlier post, we don't "eat teenies" at INO. I welcome eeeeveryone, regardless of whether or not they have good taste. =)
Louie
Killjoy
Louie
August 30th, 2005 at 01:09pm
If i met MCR i dunno wot i would really.

Probably...Say hello to all of them shake all there hands, fone up my gf and ask them if they can all say hello to her. Then ask them to sign summit for me and my gf. probably give them a hug aswell.
Collision
Fabulous Killjoy
Collision
August 31st, 2005 at 07:50pm
I would take the chance to use Frank as an armrest...jk...He has got to be at least 4 inches shorter than me though.

I would probably be in a bit of shock when I first saw them but I would talk to them a little bit and get some autographs and hugs...and put my head on Frank's... Laughing ...ok, I'll stop.