Don't have an account? Create one!

OFFICIAL SICK HUMOUR TOPIC

AuthorMessage
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 18th, 2006 at 12:45am
Alex...is cool. o_O:
8. If it's a math lecture, claim that the professor misspelled pi.

lmfao
pop culture!
Salute You in Your Grave
pop culture!
November 20th, 2006 at 01:09pm
A women was pregnant with triplets.

One day she goes into this bank as it was being held up. She gets shot 3 times in her stomach, but luckily she lives.

She goes to the doctor who tells her her children will be all right, one day the bullets will come out.

So 13 years later, one triplet, a girl, runs out of the bathroom and says "MOM, MOM, I WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND A BULLET CAME OUT!" So the mother tells her the story.

The next day the second daughter comes out and says the same thing, "MOM, I WAS GOING TO THE BATHOOM AND A BULLET CAME OUT!"

On the third day the son comes out and says "MOM, MOM!" she goes "Let me guess, you were going to the bathroom and a bullet came out?" he replies "No, I was jerking off and I shot the dog!"
pop culture!
Salute You in Your Grave
pop culture!
November 20th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
November 29th, 2006 at 10:53pm
Teenage Dirtbag;Razz:

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.

In Love
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
November 29th, 2006 at 11:13pm
Teenage Dirtbag;Razz:
A women was pregnant with triplets.

One day she goes into this bank as it was being held up. She gets shot 3 times in her stomach, but luckily she lives.

She goes to the doctor who tells her her children will be all right, one day the bullets will come out.

So 13 years later, one triplet, a girl, runs out of the bathroom and says "MOM, MOM, I WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND A BULLET CAME OUT!" So the mother tells her the story.

The next day the second daughter comes out and says the same thing, "MOM, I WAS GOING TO THE BATHOOM AND A BULLET CAME OUT!"

On the third day the son comes out and says "MOM, MOM!" she goes "Let me guess, you were going to the bathroom and a bullet came out?" he replies "No, I was jerking off and I shot the dog!"

Clap Dance Wow lmfao lmfao lmfao Punk lmfao lmfao
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
December 4th, 2006 at 10:49pm
well. i just killed the thread. so heres a joke to help things get going...

Guy goes to hell and is met by the devil, who explains that the
punishments are changed every thousand years and he is to
select his first punishment.

First room has a young guy on the wall being whipped. The
new guy not keen on this asks to see the next room. The next
room has a middle aged guy being tortured with fire.

The new guy immediately asks to see the third room. It has an
really old guy chained to the wall getting a blow job from a
gorgeous blonde.

The guy jumps at the chance and takes the room.

The devil walks into the room taps the blonde on the shoulder
and says "okay, you can stop now. You've been relieved".
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
December 4th, 2006 at 11:06pm
oh my bob! that is so hilarous!! lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
M!lly La Bam
Bleeding on the Floor
M!lly La Bam
December 5th, 2006 at 02:05am
Whats worse than a dumpster full of dead babies?
Theres a live one at the bottom.

Whats worse than that?
It has to eat its way out.

Whats worse than that?
It goes back for seconds. xDDD
Bruised.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruised.
December 5th, 2006 at 01:10pm
razz is a fake.:

The Teacher fainted.

lol loved it Razz
Morticia
Shotgun Sinner
Morticia
December 5th, 2006 at 01:14pm
razz is a fake.:

The Teacher fainted.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao Oh my fuckin GOD RAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tears in my eyes!
The drummers girl
Fabulous Killjoy
The drummers girl
December 5th, 2006 at 02:10pm
No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.

I break for........................OH SHIT NO BRAKES

Buy a gun. Piss off the liberals.

F U Cn Rd Ths U Cnt Spl Wrth A Dm!

Honk if you haven't slept with Clinton!

HONK IF YOU LOVE GORE (use the button on your steering wheel)

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

If Clinton is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.
The drummers girl
Fabulous Killjoy
The drummers girl
December 5th, 2006 at 02:11pm
these are not jokes but i think that they are funny like a joke so ...
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
December 5th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Broken Mind:
razz is a fake.:

The Teacher fainted.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao Oh my fuckin GOD RAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tears in my eyes!

OMG! That was the best joke yet -burst out laughing-
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 6th, 2006 at 03:14pm
OMFG!!

LMAOOO!

These are soo funny! I love the dead baby ones!! <33
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
December 6th, 2006 at 04:13pm
not a joke but it has a point....

A man and woman are getting divorced and they have a son. Of course, they both want the son. The woman goes on about hours of labor and pain and when she was finished the judge decided to hear the man's side of the argument. He thought for a while then came up with a theory,

"If a man puts money in a Pepsi machine and a Pepsi comes out, does it belong to the man or the machine?"
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
December 6th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Love is grand, divorce is a hundred grand.

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.

Anything free is what you pay for it.

I don't get even, I get odder.

A day without sunshine is like night.

Make yourself at home, clean my kitchen.

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.

It's better to cheat than repeat.

I'm not being rude, your being significant.

k. not jokes...but sarcasm. yah. =]
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
December 7th, 2006 at 05:58pm
I really dont get the point of dead baby jokes...
They acually annoy me but the rest is fine ^.^
dark___sunlight
Motor Baby
dark___sunlight
December 7th, 2006 at 07:19pm
What dose Mac. Donalds and Mikel Jackson have in common?

they both like to slap 12 year old meat in between their buns.
pop culture!
Salute You in Your Grave
pop culture!
December 7th, 2006 at 07:19pm
70% of gays are born into it, 30% are sucked into it.
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
December 7th, 2006 at 07:34pm
razz is raunchy.:
70% of gays are born into it, 30% are sucked into it.
lmfao