Don't have an account? Create one!

Adoption

AuthorMessage
Tanya1979
Fabulous Killjoy
Tanya1979
November 27th, 2006 at 11:19am
I already have 4 children. But I am all for adopting children. Imagine that you can actually make a difference in a child's life that way.
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
December 29th, 2006 at 10:43pm
my aunt and uncle now have two adopted children from china. the first child they adopted when i was about 9 years old and they recently adopted a baby gurl and they got back into the u.s. right b4 christmas
RockMomma
Killjoy
RockMomma
December 30th, 2006 at 03:23am
i havent read all posts yet. i jsut wanted to say this

parenthood its the hardest most painfull most exhausting yet rewarding thing anyone can do.

labour hurts
brestfeeding can be difficult but tis so much eaiser than formula feeding (just my opinion i am currentaly still Breastfeeding my 13 month old son)
its smelly
its worrysome

but its fun there are laughs, tears, giggles and tickles and looking into a face like this every day just makes it all worth while. its a love like no other.

RockMomma
Killjoy
RockMomma
December 30th, 2006 at 03:24am
now on to the topic.

yes i want to adopt even tho i have 3 of my own. i want one more biological child (always have) and when my kids are older (teens) i will either foster or adopt a child.

Kiz
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 1st, 2007 at 11:35am
silent.dreaming:
I know for a fact that the child would wonder about the real parents. The child may not ask about the topic, but they will wonder.
I am adopted, and I have wondered what my parents are like and all that stuff. And asking the parents is emotionally hard. My parents don't like talking about it at all.

Im adopted too. And I've met my real dad once, about ½ year ago. My real mom have I met many times. I meet her about 2-4 times a year.
Every time a tell a person I'm adopted does it feel like they are thinking "Ou, poor her".
One boy even said it loud to me.

And then I sometimes feel like people treat me different, like I were weird :/
Helena'sGhOsT
Jazz Hands
Helena'sGhOsT
January 1st, 2007 at 12:49pm
i think i will adopted a child when im older!
1. its the right thing 2 do cause lots of kids are being abused in foster care or the jus dont hav som1 to care for them and i woukld like to be that person!

I think its good to adopted kids from other countries in all but AT LEAST TRY TO FIND A KID FROM HERE FIRST!

adoption id do it and i HATE it when ppl pick on kids at myu school 4 being adopted that drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!
so
if
you
pick on
them
your
an
ass
hole!!!!!!
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
January 1st, 2007 at 02:07pm
My friend was adopted, and it truly changed her life for the better.
For most of her early childhood she was abused as both her parents were drunks. But now she's has got a loving family and good friends.

I think that if you can't have a child naturaly for any reason, why not do somthing to improve the life of another child?
Magster
Fabulous Killjoy
Magster
January 13th, 2007 at 07:07am
I think a fight with a fosterchild and fosterparents can take very hard on the child, much more harder than if it was their own child, because toughts about the fosterparents don't want the child can come up.
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
January 13th, 2007 at 07:53am
both my cousins are adopted and i think it's a good thing as they both have better lives now than they would have had before
i don't know whether i want to adopt or not as i'm a little bit young to decide things like that although i may have to one day which would be very forfilling for me Smile
I'm Seriously NOT OK
Killjoy
I'm Seriously NOT OK
January 13th, 2007 at 01:35pm
i think adopting is great. my 3 youngest little sisters are all adopted
Chemically Dependent
Bleeding on the Floor
Chemically Dependent
January 15th, 2007 at 09:44am
oneLife-2-Live:
i think i will adopted a child when im older!
1. its the right thing 2 do cause lots of kids are being abused in foster care or the jus dont hav som1 to care for them and i woukld like to be that person!

I think its good to adopted kids from other countries in all but AT LEAST TRY TO FIND A KID FROM HERE FIRST!

adoption id do it and i HATE it when ppl pick on kids at myu school 4 being adopted that drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!
so
if
you
pick on
them
your
an
ass
hole!!!!!!

I agree
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 15th, 2007 at 10:00am
well, coming from the stand point of the possibility that i wont be able to have my own children, i have no doubt that adopting is something i may have to consider.

my cousin has a genetic illness that is quite likely to be from the side of the family that we share that makes it near enough impossible for her to have her own children. she has already lost three babies, all still born (god bless).
i have no doubt in my mind that one day i will be a mother, it has always been a desire of mine and when i grow up i want a family and to have kids and everything. so if i cant conceive naturally then yeah, i'll probably go for adoption. i have nothing against it, i think its a wonderful thing and it doesnt make you any less a mother of your child. its not dna that ties a parent to their child but love. and i think giving a child a life that it may not have had otherwise is a great thing.
i also understand the reasons for putting your own child up for adoption (even though i could never do it myself) and i dont think any less of a person for doing so.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
January 16th, 2007 at 07:49pm
I would love to adopt a child when i'm older.
XxCemetarydrivExX
Killjoy
XxCemetarydrivExX
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:04pm
i was adopted so i know how the child would feel i'm not really sure bout the mother tho......
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:19pm
Right now I would rather adopt a child. I am not sure how I would feel actually having one. . . I am selfish in that way that I wouldn't want to go through any complications of giving birth. Adopting to me is something I would rather do; I can help a child in the process.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:22pm
If I couldn't have a child the natural way, I would consider adopting. You are giving a child a home and a family. I am all for it.

I think you should tell the child that he/she is adopted as soon as they are old enough to understand. It's not good to wait because you don't know the reaction the child may have. It might be really bad. Some adopted kids want to meet their birth parents. It will be hard on them and you. That would be a big downside of adopting but that shouldn't stop anyone from doing it.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:30pm
GO Fly A Kite.:
I would love to adopt a child when i'm older.

(:
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
February 4th, 2007 at 08:07am
i will deffo consider adopting when im older! lots of people adopt babies, but i think i owuld adopt an older child.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 4th, 2007 at 09:55am
Honestly, I would only adopt if I couldn't have biological babies. I've just always wanted to have children, it's nothing against adoption.

BUT, my friend is adopted, and she lives a perfectly normal life as a perfectly rebelious teenage girl.
electric love;
Bleeding on the Floor
electric love;
February 4th, 2007 at 02:29pm
hmm...

i think adoption is great, it gives kids a chance to have a family that cares for them and loves them.

unless, of course, the foster family only does it for the money, then its horrible.

i don't know if i would adopt a child....but it still would be a possibility.