Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
sk8er_chic15
Killjoy
sk8er_chic15
November 13th, 2006 at 11:39am
i am a stoner and im proud of it!!!!! Very Happy
no not really that is stupid i had a friend who died doing it and that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!
XxUSEDxX
Killjoy
XxUSEDxX
November 15th, 2006 at 12:06am
i have a friend and he cant stop smokeing weed. what could i do to help her?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 15th, 2006 at 12:14am
^i know that you care about your friend and its good that you want to help her but this is a thread to discuss drugs and drug use, not tell personal tales or get advice. If you happen to find someone's views helpful thats great, read back through this thread and see.

please try and follow the rules of these discussions
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 15th, 2006 at 12:40am
XxUSEDxX:
i have a friend and he cant stop smokeing weed. what could i do to help her?

figure out what gender they are first lawl
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
November 15th, 2006 at 05:57am
Heroin is the cleanest drug out of all.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
November 15th, 2006 at 12:58pm
It depends on what kinds of drugs you're doing. I have no problem w/h organic drugs like weed and shrooms. But once you cross that line into acid, heroin, crack, coke, ecstacy..e.t.c.. that's just bullshit that ur ruining your life with. Weed is NOT an addictive substance so bashing it is your opinion but you should know all the facts before you call someone a druggie. If they are smoking weed, they CANNOT die from it, unless they smoke 4 pounds in one day (which no human can) they will NOT die.
I just wanted my say in this because I smoke weed almost everyday and nothing is harming me except for smoke inhalation.
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
November 18th, 2006 at 07:25am
I'm against drugs, but can't help but want to give them a try,
i know its stupid and they can kill, and definatly harm you.
but theres something appealing, and there not all too bad.
crossed fingers ill get over that!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 18th, 2006 at 07:32am
o.1d_1i35:
Weed is NOT an addictive substance so bashing it is your opinion but you should know all the facts before you call someone a druggie.

The debate between marijuana and addiction has been growing steadily over the last decade. Many users may not display any signs of addiction or withdrawal, yet the number of users seeking treatment has been growing steadily over the years. Overall, it is difficult to say whether or not the drug is physically addictive (and this is coming from the scientists themselves), but it is known that marijuana use can lead to psychological addiction and social dependence.

All in all it is simply not known! While studying psychology at university i did a whole research model on drug use. Some scientific studies show weed to be addictive, others do not. It is because of this that there is no conclusive evidence yet! But its only a matter of time.

As well as "possible" addiction the side effects, both short and long term should be considered:

SHORT TERM
Dizziness or trouble walking
Acting silly and giggly for no reason
Red, bloodshot, or glazed eyes
Anxiety and paranoia
Difficulty remembering things that just happened
Disinterest in activities or other things he or she used to enjoy

LONG TERM
Limiting the brain's capacity to store and retrieve information
Damage to the brain's memory functions, as well as math and verbal skills
Sexual dysfunction and reproductive problems, including irregular sperm and lowered sperm count in men and menstrual and ovulatory disruption in women
Weakening of the immune system
Increased risk of cancer and lung damage
Increased blood pressure and risk of heart attack
Loss of motivation and interest in everyday activities and future plans

And these are just the ones that have been proven, there are also even more debates going on about other possible side effects and down sides to the drug.
BestDamnDressIOwn
Jazz Hands
BestDamnDressIOwn
November 19th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I will never ever, ever do drugs.
You can mark my words.
My cousin and her boyfriend are into heroin right now, the most awful drug there is.
Well, except for cocain. But, lets not go there.
I have no respect for people who do drugs.
And/Or pressure other people to do drugs.
I hate them.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 19th, 2006 at 07:57pm
so right now there is nothing to say weed is addictive or not?

what about the 2 worst drugs that kill more people then any of the illegal drugs combined

theyre both horribly addictive and legal - tobacco and alcohol

i think mushrooms pot and any other natural drugs like these should be legal because its like saying nature should be against the law and we already have cigerettes and booze being legal
mychemicalism
Killjoy
mychemicalism
November 19th, 2006 at 08:14pm
im against drugs
but when your in a room with your friends
and your bord and your friend has drugs
the table turns
as long as you dont become an addict
like i know its wrong but were only young once
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
November 19th, 2006 at 10:53pm
dream brother:
so right now there is nothing to say weed is addictive or not?

what about the 2 worst drugs that kill more people then any of the illegal drugs combined

theyre both horribly addictive and legal - tobacco and alcohol

i think mushrooms pot and any other natural drugs like these should be legal because its like saying nature should be against the law and we already have cigerettes and booze being legal

Do you think that perhaps more deaths result from alcohol & tobacco happen because they are readily available? Of course that's why. Alcohol & tobacco are easy to obtain so more people are going to use it.

I'm sure if any drug was available like they were we'd be having the same issues with them.

In my personal opinon, drugs are bad mmk?
Like really bad. I don't think it matters what drug you take there are always going to be side effects & most of them are addictive.
I've seen too many people in my lifetime destroy their own lives & the people's around them because of drugs (& even though it's not 'proven', I've seen some people become really twisted because of weed & displaying signs of addiction to it).

I don't think anyone can convince me that drugs can actually be a good thing.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 20th, 2006 at 12:31am
Simon, you are forgetting that alcohol and tobacco are natural drugs. Fermentation happens in nature, and tobacco grows as a plant. Most drugs are from natural sources, with the exceptions of synthetic ones, of course.

And addiction to pot is still being debated, mainly because there is a possibility of it happening. People with addictive personalities or weak wills are more likely to get addicted, and psychological addiction is always possible.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 20th, 2006 at 02:32am
dream brother:
well ive never seen any evidence that pot causes problems when used in small amounts
sides i prefer its effect to alcohol cause alcohol just depresses me

No, the high you get is because your brain is happy.
Of course smoking pot is going to give you damages to your brain everytime you use it.
It doesn't just happen one day after you use it for ten years.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 20th, 2006 at 09:08am
mychemicalism:
i know its wrong but were only young once

oh my god! what were only young once so lets deform our brains while they are still growing? There is great amounts of scientific research to show that the younger you are when you take drugs (including alcohol) the more likely you are to suffer from long term damage because the brain is still developing until you are in your early 20's.

Your only young once, you should be enjoying your childhood not fucking up your lives, oh my god, this is not a personal attack on you, im just using your post for the basis of my arguement, but it makes me so mad that people can think like that! DO some research for gods sake, see what you are actually doing to yourselves! It seems that a lot of people are misinformed about drugs and their effects, what you read in google searches or are told by your friends is not necessarily correct information.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:32pm
I understand the short term side effects (of pot) because that's what it was invented for. The short term side effects are the things people are buying the drug for. They don't care about the long term side effects. I myself am a avid marijuana smoker and I enjoy the false happiness that it provides. To some people it's a depressive if you're smoking it to an extremity, but to most it's an antidepressive when you're hanging out with your friends and having fun. It will make your life more social and such. I personally am not a social person but I have about 5 friends who I hang out with all week and yea, we smoke pot. It doesn't make you a bad person so STOP HATING PEOPLE WHO DO WEED. You don't know the person behind them. I'm sure you don't need to know their whole life story, but some of the nicest goddamn people smoke pot. Take the time to know a few before you bash them harshly.
morbid_dream
Jazz Hands
morbid_dream
November 23rd, 2006 at 05:48pm
i think drugs just give some people a sense of lost reality which could
be very helpful when you live in a hell hole
but over all drugs can really mess people
up im not against it but not completely for it ,
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
November 24th, 2006 at 11:04am
o.1d_1i35:
some of the nicest goddamn people smoke pot.

That's the truth. Most pot smokers are so peaceful and chill. They're the best people to be around.
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
November 24th, 2006 at 11:55am
I've smoked pot once and it wasn't too bad. I guess you have to relax in order to really enjoy it because I really didn't like actually noticing that it was starting to take effect on me. My brother used to smoke pot a lot. I'd watch his friends and him do some funny shit, and also some not-so-funny, stupid, careless shit that he probably regrets. Pot then turned into the harder drugs like ecstasy and speed and things like that. My brother started to get into a lot of fights with his friends, rival gangs, teachers, my mom and the rest of his family. On my 16th birthday walking home from the bus two cars drove up and blocked our path on the sidewalk and I watched as they tried to beat up my brother. He beat them all up, of course. He dropped out of school after he got his now-wife pregnant. I guess because I grew up watching my big brother completely fuck up a life that had a lot of potential in it I am against drugs. I still look up to him and I still respect him because he'll always be my big brother. He never offered any drugs to me, told me never to take them, and always had the kids that fucked with me at school effectively intimidated.

Fine, pot can relax you. Fine, it's true we are only young once. And no, I am not preaching. What anyone here does on their own time is of no concern to me. I've just already seen what drugs can do when you abuse them and I am really very not interested in finding out for myself.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
November 24th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. My sister started smoking weed when she 13 or 14. She and her friends used to come to my house so fucked up, but my parents didn't really mind because my parents were kids once and used to smoke weed, since they grew up in the 70s. Then it turned into something serious. She got pretty out of control and start doing PCP. She wound up going into rehab and has been clean ever since.

I always used to say I would never do drugs, but I've smoked weed. I only do it on occasions and I plan on never trying anything else. Personally, weed is the safest drug out there if you don't plan on getting into hardcore shit.