Killjoy
McRgIrL13
November 6th, 2006 at 10:59am
i don't do drugs and im against them ! it drives you nuts/mad/loony lol
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 6th, 2006 at 06:06pm
agreed, its pretty much a life ruiner. i dont know where i got this from, but u pay to poison urself
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 7th, 2006 at 01:48am
Every illegal drug is bad, end of story.
ImUrWorstNightmare
Killjoy
ImUrWorstNightmare
November 7th, 2006 at 10:28am
I used to smoke weed alot n took speed a couple of times but then my girlfriend at the time almost died from an overdose so i stopped there and then and i`ve never looked back. All drugs are dangerous
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 8th, 2006 at 11:11am
funeralhome_x:
dude, drugs are not fun and not kool.

Yup.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 9th, 2006 at 02:06am
why is pot seen as bad when alcohol is socially acceptable
in my opinion id rather have a bunch of happy mellow high people then a bunch of aggro violent assholes
pot is a better drug then alcohol simple as that i think it should be legalised if alcohol as alcohol is worse
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
November 9th, 2006 at 01:38pm
^Totally agree. People on here try to say that you'll get addicted to weed. I've smoked weed and I definitely don't find it addicting. I'm not like "oh my god I need a fix right now!!!" Rolling Eyes
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 10th, 2006 at 07:06am
for a while there i was smoking weed almost every other weekend now i havent had it for months and i dont care either way but i personally find it better then alcohol
alcohol is a depressant and i come down hard of it sometimes and it can make me withdrawn sometimes whereas pot makes me more outgoing and hypo and fun
Misread
Banned
Misread
November 10th, 2006 at 07:10am
I prefer not to do drugs, best not risk it... my mums friend had the attitude you guys have at age 17... now shes dead casue she got addcited, while trying to go cold turkey she went nuts and set the house on fire but forgot to unlock the security screen beforehand
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 10th, 2006 at 07:12am
well i just dont think pot is any worse then alcohol
i personally think alcohol is a worse problem
alcohol makes people agressive assholes and look at all the drink driving accidents that happen alcoholism is a major problem and i feel if its legal then pot should be to or they should both be illegal it makes no sense as pot really doesnt have the harmful effects of something like heroin or cocaine
dont try to tell me pot is bad cause its not
Misread
Banned
Misread
November 10th, 2006 at 07:17am
Pots bad Razz

Alcohol and pot can have random effects on random people, i dont mind the odd bit of alcohol *cough* VODKA *cough* but pot... no thanks
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 10th, 2006 at 07:19am
thats where you and i differ then because i personally prefer what pot does to me cause its realy no worse then what alcohol does and pot is a better effect in my opinion alcohol can make you depressed or violent nobody gets violent on pot
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
November 10th, 2006 at 01:29pm
I seriously don't understand any EDUCATED person going on drugs. They know it could kill them, they know it will fry their brains, yet they still do it. I don't know if ANYONE doesn't know the effects of drugs, but if someone doesn't, I can see why they'd like them. They don't know any better. But if you do know better, it's basically saying you want to die and drag the people you love down with you. I don't know why anyone would want to do that.
If you want to do drugs, do them on your deathbed because you're gonna die anyway. Otherwise, please don't screw up your life. People in my school do drugs, and they are only 12, 13, 14 years old. They are screwing up their lives, and they know exactly what their doing.
However, I respect people who get off drugs. It's an addiction. I've had different addictions, and I know how hard it is to stop them. The healthy addictions and the unhealthy addictions. To anyone who does drugs, get help. There are plenty of places where you can get help. Talk to your friends, family, anyone you trust. If someone is really your friend, they will help you.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 10th, 2006 at 05:41pm
but what do you consider as "drugs"
im trying to point out the difference between pot and the harder drugs like cocaine and heroin and ice because they get lumped in together and all called bad where in reality if you were to educate yourself and find out a little about pot you'd realise its no more dangerous then alcohol perhaps even less so and surely it's less dangerous then cigerette smoking yet it's illegal so it gets a bad rap and stupid people think that just because you do pot you'd want to do other drugs to
if the government really cared about people they would band cigerettes and alcohol because they cause more damage then and of the illegal drugs look at all the people dying from alcohol or tobacco related diseases and compare that to all the people dying from pot and i think its safe to conclude pot is much safer then alcohol
Frank Anthony Iero.
Bulletproof Heart
Frank Anthony Iero.
November 11th, 2006 at 02:54am
I've heard ciggerates are worse then pot. Do I beleave it? Not sure. But pot can lead you to do other drugs. I've whitnessed it happen.

Alcohol can almost, always end in a bad situation. Liver damage, lost of brain cells, and so on. Ciggerates cause cancer, and lung damage, and so on.

But if you smoke ciggerates, and you smoke pot. Can't it still have the same affects, that can lead to life term damage, or worse, death?
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
November 11th, 2006 at 09:55am
I don't know if the government realizes how much money they could make if marijuana was legal. It would be insane.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 11th, 2006 at 07:06pm
if they put filters on pot the way they do on cigerettes it would be safer
why does pot lead to other drugs? i think it leads to other drugs because of its status as an illegal drug and if it was legal people wouldnt get the feeling oh were already doing something illegal why not do something else its not so bad
i think people see pot as not so bad once they take it and figure well if illegal drugs arent that bad i'll just go to another one and use it which can be bad. but if it was legal in the first place people wouldnt be so tempted to go to the harder drugs because they would still be considered wrong and they wouldnt have already been doing something people consider as wrong

look into the statistics somewhere of the amount of people who have died as a result of various drugs the worst is cigerettes then perhas alcohol and pot is like nobody killed from it yet the worst ones are legal is that because therye more readily available perhaps
i dont know but i do know that alcohol and cigerettes cause massive problems to the health system of our countries and yet therye legal and pot doesnt kill anybody and would be safer then tobacco if filtered and regulated properly
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 11th, 2006 at 10:27pm
Pot may not have killed anyone, according to your analysis, but it isn't a good thing either. It kills off braincells more quickly than smoking, not to mention that inhaling any type of smoke isn't good for your lungs or resperatory system.

Drunk driving and High driving are basically the same, as your reaction times and motor functions ARE altered, so a person who is driving after toking is just as likely to crash as someone who is driving after drinking.

And yes, it is a gateway drug. Because you have to try it to experience what it does to you, and seeing the effects, naturally, a person wonders what the next drug will feel like. Will it be a better high? Will it make me happy? Etc.

And although it may not be as prone to kill, I take one look at all the deadheads and burnouts from my (old) school, and watch how bad they are off now, and wonder how people can still say that it is harmless, or a good thing. In moderation or once in a long while, once every two weeks or once a month, it might be acceptable, but anymore than that, no.
Fatally Yours
Jazz Hands
Fatally Yours
November 11th, 2006 at 10:30pm
Personally, I think I'm going to end up straightedge.
I've tried some things before, and I really don't see the point in it.
Problems are just going to be there once you sober up,
and I can spend my money on more useful things.
But I don't go around telling people to not to do drugs.
Their lives, their descisions.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 11th, 2006 at 10:44pm
so by your rationale alcohol should also be illegal cause it causes all the problems you listed as well ruby
im just trying to point out alcohol and pot are as bad as each other yet either in moderation is fine
smoking pot all the time is bad but so is getting drunk 24/7