Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
that drukq.
Always Born a Crime
that drukq.
May 30th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Smelly Pirate Hooker:
I am against drugs, but it's different when you're on them for medication, right?

I have a friend who missuses his medications though. He crushes up ritalin, and over doses on advil or teylenol. Can someone help me to help hi as a friend?

I'm in the same situation as you, only my friend smokes weed and stuff. Basically, what we've been doing is checking around all his stuff and getting rid of the pot that he does have on him and stored away. I think we're making SOME progress Wink
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
May 30th, 2006 at 09:44pm
think happy thoughts:
Yara:
Never done drugs in my life.
Will never do drugs in my life.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
*Dark*Crystal*:
think happy thoughts:
Yara:

Please check rule number 8.
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
May 30th, 2006 at 09:51pm
i'mnotokayipromise:

Wow, I'm sorry about your friend. Are you sure it was just marijuana? Because that alone can't kill you... unless it's laced with something that can kill you.
I honestly don't know, but I do know that it was the first time he ever tried drugs. But I still would never do drugs because once you get the drugs, there are so many things it could be laced with, & you wouldn't even know it.
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
May 30th, 2006 at 09:53pm
Yara:
Never will. I just don't see the point.
- paper lanterns
Fabulous Killjoy
- paper lanterns
May 30th, 2006 at 10:01pm
I've never done drugs, nor do I plan to do them.
When it comes to friends, I won't stop talking to them if they choose to do drugs, though I'll most likely tell them that they're being stupid.
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
May 30th, 2006 at 10:03pm
My mum works around a drug action plan; mostly so addicts can have clean needles and dont have to use old ones, stuff like that.

I've seen some pretty terrible things.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
May 30th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Drugs, eek.
I do not like drugs, i'm against it, never did it, never will.
I see to much homeless people on the streets that are meth addicts. I don't want to turn out like them.
And, I know some people who do weed. They're stupid.
Drugs really screw people up.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 30th, 2006 at 10:04pm
If a friend of mine was using drugs, I'd be absolutely furious, and yet very upset.
I would try to help them, but at the end of the day, I don't think I'd have the same respect for them as I did beforehand.
I don't like to trust a lot of people, so if a friend was to use drugs, it would be hard for me to believe that they'd never do them again.
Frank Anthony Iero.
Bulletproof Heart
Frank Anthony Iero.
May 30th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Please stop all the drugs and pot smoking, and please don't plain on doing any of them. I have seen what happens. My aunt did everything, she did drugs and smoked pot. Then her husband started doing it, then her only son, my cusion started doing it. now no one knows were the husband is, my aunt lost her house, her belongings, and the custaty of her son. Now my cusion lives with my grandmother and is slowly doing better. So please, please, don't do it, please. Crying or Very sad
- paper lanterns
Fabulous Killjoy
- paper lanterns
May 30th, 2006 at 10:13pm
Jules:
If a friend of mine was using drugs, I'd be absolutely furious, and yet very upset.
I would try to help them, but at the end of the day, I don't think I'd have the same respect for them as I did beforehand.
I don't like to trust a lot of people, so if a friend was to use drugs, it would be hard for me to believe that they'd never do them again.

Personally, I don't know if I'd lose respect for them because, after all, it is their body and they can choose what they want to do to themselves.
I'd respect that it's their choice but definitely try to help them.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 30th, 2006 at 10:17pm
x.starless_eyes.x:

Personally, I don't know if I'd lose respect for them because, after all, it is their body and they can choose what they want to do to themselves.
I'd respect that it's their choice but definitely try to help them.

That's fair enough.
But it's just my way of how I'd then see them.
I only have a few close friends, friends that I consider to be like my family.
If they ever turned to drugs, I'd be absolutely devastated.
But nonetheless, I would lose respect for them.
Because I know my friends are much too intelligent to use drugs.
They know the consequences.
I would do all I can to help them, but you can only do so much to help someone on drugs.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
May 30th, 2006 at 10:26pm
Never will I ever do drugs!!!! I seen what they do to people, what they do to families first hand. I got drug stories that would shock/scare the living hell out of you. I think drugs are stupid and pointless. This may sound mean, but I got no pity for anyone who choices to do drugs!!!
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
May 30th, 2006 at 10:30pm
I have NO respect for people that do drugs.
I don't agree with any drug at all, not even pot.

If I want to get high, I'll go sky-diving, or bungee-jumping, or I'll take one look at my husband and just thinking of how much I love him gets me high.
Skully
Salute You in Your Grave
Skully
May 30th, 2006 at 10:34pm
I'm on only the kind of drugs I'm suppose to be on
like ritalin.
For my major ADHD.
But.. Nothing else.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 30th, 2006 at 10:35pm
Yara:
I have NO respect for people that do drugs.
I don't agree with any drug at all, not even pot.

If I want to get high, I'll go sky-diving, or bungee-jumping, or I'll take one look at my husband and just thinking of how much I love him gets me high.

I agree - well not about the husband part, but you get my gist.
If someone asked you if you would ever eat rat droppings, would you?
I'm positive I wouldn't.
Yet, I'm almost certain that they're a key ingredient in many drugs.
A lot of the chemicals in drugs are dangerous; let alone without being mixed with hundreds of others.
EndingsWithoutStories
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EndingsWithoutStories
May 30th, 2006 at 10:48pm
I have done drugs before,
I can say that I never EVER thought I would do drugs.
Even right now I am totally against them. I never thought I would smoke because I've seen what it does to people and my mum's brother absolutely destroyed his life by smoking weed. He dropped out of school...
he stopped playing sport which he was majorly good at, and he ended up dying in a car accident because he was driving when he was high.
But as I was growing up, my brother introduced me to the idea of alchohol and i couldn't resist really...
I have nothing against people that do drugs because it is just their way of feeling good. Maybe that feeling is all they have...
Think about it.
Maybe they don't have a beautiful wife or husband that they can look at. Maybe they have nothing.

Maybe their drugs are all that is keeping them from suicide. If it makes them happy that's all they want. Drugs are a bad thing, but to some people they are life.

But I do think that people who are ADDICTED to drugs should get help.
Nathalie Is Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Nathalie Is Forever
May 30th, 2006 at 10:53pm
Never done drugs,nor am I curious.I've been offered plenty of times and I always respond the same way "No thanks".
Heroine.
Bleeding on the Floor
Heroine.
May 30th, 2006 at 11:59pm
eek...i've done a few different drugs before...and i've quit...but if someone offered me some now...i would accept... Sad...because i'm still addicted
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
May 31st, 2006 at 01:25am
One of my friend's friend was selling me marijuana for a dollar per gram.

I thought about buying it...I didn't. And I'm glad I didn't.