Drugs.

AuthorMessage
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 24th, 2006 at 12:51pm
FAMOUSXLASTXWORDS:
Never tried and i never will! ...cause im cool like that Dance
It'd be nice if you could explain why you aren't, or your opinions of it.
For the sake of discussion.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 24th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I've never taken drugs and I don't plan to 'cause I've saw the effects and even though you may think "I't wont happen to me", it does
Femme
Salute You in Your Grave
Femme
October 25th, 2006 at 12:20am
FAMOUSXLASTXWORDS:
Never tried and i never will! ...cause im cool like that Dance
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 25th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Seriously.
Please, don't quote a poster on here without adding your own thoughts,
and also, please state why you've chose to be drug free,
or some advantages of disadvantages you personally see.
suddenlyiamgone
Killjoy
suddenlyiamgone
October 25th, 2006 at 06:01pm
I once "huffed an empty whipped cream can" before. Not sure if you would consider that drug use. I did get a nice buzz from it though.

I don't care for the other drugs. My cousin does pot..a lot. I think possibly other stuff. I was at her house one Thanksgiving and her and a friend and I got piss ass drunk...smoked a few cigs, and they went into the bathroom to get high. I went with them to "be the sane one" ..but I would not and could not ever smoke that stuff. It's crazy. I've had a cousin go into rehab, a best friend/bandmate go into the hospital and psychiatric ward for tylenol overdose, cousins overdose on heroin & die, and an uncle commit suicide. I've been through depression and suicidal behavior, it's just not a great place to be.

I recently stopped smoking and drinking, but I kinda wanna get back into it for some reason. Yet at the same time, I'm trying to stop myself from doing that.
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 25th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Drugs are just life-reckers.
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
November 1st, 2006 at 11:54am
i've done drugs and my friends do drugs. you can say you're never going to drugs but sometimes peer pressure takes over
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
November 1st, 2006 at 08:04pm
Modern Swinger:
i've done drugs and my friends do drugs. you can say you're never going to drugs but sometimes peer pressure takes over

Not necessarily.
NaomilovesMCR
Killjoy
NaomilovesMCR
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:25am
I dont do drugs but when im older i might just try them but i dont think its a good thing to become addicted. My cousins do them ive seen it stuf their lives up but i think its different for each person. Depends on how majorly you do it.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 2nd, 2006 at 04:49am
Yea true, but people's lives have been completely stuffed by just one shot. like developing a mental illness from one go of dope. Or something off in a pill ect. Plus, im sort of freaked that if i try it it will be so good i'll do it again and again until im addited.
Allycat
Killjoy
Allycat
November 2nd, 2006 at 10:13am
Modern Swinger:
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
November 2nd, 2006 at 11:04am
curiousity can take over too, that's why i tried drugs. i wanted to know what it was like, why people do them. i was curious.
girlkillgirl
Killjoy
girlkillgirl
November 2nd, 2006 at 11:32am
I don't accept drugs and I don't want. I know, that my friends already tried to accept drugs, but I'll not be because I want to live. Smile
Leesah Liability
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Leesah Liability
November 5th, 2006 at 12:50am

When people take drugs they don't realize what they're doing to everyone around them.
I didn't realize my friends problem was so serious.
And now that I know it's wrecking my entire life, and I know he's wrecking his.
And I just don't know what to do about it and I don't want to tell anyone.
Even though I should.
And sorry if this came out as a huge wreck of a rant. I just found out recently and I'm taking it hard.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 5th, 2006 at 01:14am
Leesah Liability:

When people take drugs they don't realize what they're doing to everyone around them.
I didn't realize my friends problem was so serious.
And now that I know it's wrecking my entire life, and I know he's wrecking his.
And I just don't know what to do about it and I don't want to tell anyone.
Even though I should.
And sorry if this came out as a huge wreck of a rant. I just found out recently and I'm taking it hard.

thats so sad, i hope you guys are better soon Smile
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 5th, 2006 at 01:14am
i don't think i could ever do drugs and stuff, but i understand how peer pressure can get through
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 5th, 2006 at 03:00am
I think its the curiosity thing too. i admit, the sort of thing looks good. but when you see what it actaully does to people, i mean seriously. theres this guy i know, hes like 30, and hes been in and out of jail since he was like 15 for smak, and hes stuffed. his life is practically ruined, and every time he comes out, the cycle goes on, because his friends take drugs. By the way, doctors keep the drugs for getting OFF the drugs a private thing. theyre not allowed to go to the police.
love.said.no
Killjoy
love.said.no
November 5th, 2006 at 03:48pm
dude, drugs are not fun and not kool.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
November 5th, 2006 at 04:32pm
It really annoys me how health teachers act like if you smoke pot you'll die or get addicted to other drugs. That's not true for all cases. I've smoked pot and have never done any other drugs and don't plan on trying any other drugs.

Another thing that bothers me is how people act like pot heads pressure people into trying it. They're so not like that. The way they look at it is if you don't want to try it then there's more weed for them...
Tara Scene
Motor Baby
Tara Scene
November 5th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Why would you started in the first place i really dont see the point because after a while you are going to get addicted and then you will depend on it. I think they are just a life ruiner and hurt the people around you as much as they hurt you.
i have never done(unless you count overdoseing on painkillers) them and i dont intend to.