Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
October 15th, 2008 at 06:32am
Surely your not encouraging people to grow you their own drugs? Thats illegal for a reason.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 15th, 2008 at 08:23am
XCyanideSuicideX:
i myself do drugs... well i smoke pot thats all
i have tried extasy but its not all that exciting
i would rather stick to my weed thanks that
other shit is just stupid you never actually know what
is actually in all that stuff so grow your own weed you
will know whats in it nothing to worrry about...
Do you grow your own weed?
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
December 19th, 2008 at 12:43am
I like the concept of drugs, an escape for your mind.
But after being clean then relapsing you start to realize how not worth it is to be addicted, but once you are, you need alot to oversome that.
Its just best not to start in the first place
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 19th, 2008 at 06:48am
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
LSD, pot, Ex, Shrooms, and Peyote are among the many drugs with few to no dangers or health concerns. None of the drugs I listed are addictive.
I beg to differ. I used to be friends with someone who craved pot daily. He eventually stopped hanging out with my group of friends because the rest of the group didn't smoke as much as he wanted them to, then found a new group that smoked pot EVERY day and now everyday he gets out of school (when he's in school), goes to someone's house, gets high, and sits on the curb for hours on end. If that's not addiction, what is?

Oh and going: "this post is fail" isn't conducive to the discussion. If you think it "fails" tell why. idg how someone's opinion can be fail.
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 19th, 2008 at 01:29pm
XCyanideSuicideX:
i myself do drugs... well i smoke pot thats all
i have tried extasy but its not all that exciting
i would rather stick to my weed thanks that
other shit is just stupid you never actually know what
is actually in all that stuff so grow your own weed you
will know whats in it nothing to worrry about...
Don't swear on the discussions board.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
December 20th, 2008 at 12:50am
see what i see.:
I beg to differ. I used to be friends with someone who craved pot daily. He eventually stopped hanging out with my group of friends because the rest of the group didn't smoke as much as he wanted them to, then found a new group that smoked pot EVERY day and now everyday he gets out of school (when he's in school), goes to someone's house, gets high, and sits on the curb for hours on end. If that's not addiction, what is?

I agree with you, pot not addictive? my arse. Pot is just as addictive as anything else, as well as those other drugs you mentiones. I say this coming from a person who has been and is addicted to drugs and someone who knows alot of drug addicts.

If someone has to smoke everyday or else he can't function...thats addiction getting close to its worse, it takes over your whole life, you lose everything to addiction. Once I heard something so true, "you might think your strong, but addiction is stronger then you" and I know this all too well.

For me turning to drugs, and yes I did do pot (I started when I was about 12) and popped alot of pills (which I started when I was 9, like averagely taking about 12 pills a day) it has messed up my life so much. It made me into a liar (I was always lying to my friends and family about why I needed some painkillers and if I was taking pills at all or not) it made me desprate (if i didn't have enough pills that day...how would I make it throught?) it made me do things I'll forever regret (messing up relationships etc) it made my mind and body not work as properly (my memory for the most part is s*** and my body is so messed up, I don't even want to see the inside and I have made myself very very sick). If you need an example, I was finally clean, like I had been clean for about 4 months and I was happily with my boyfriend (now ex) who I loved more then anything, and made me the happiest I'd ever been. One day he was upset and wouldn't tell me why, I blamed myself and to cope cause he wouldn't answer his phone, so to take my mind off of it, I decided to dull it out just a tad bit, so I popped about 6 ibprofen, which is nothing for me, like it barely did anthing. I promised him I'd stay clean because he has alot of problems due to the fact his mom is a drug addict. When I told him I had taken the pills (I felt really guilty and he knew if I did anything I probably wouldn't tell him so he didn't trust me much) well after he found out, he blamed himself, then he was told by a good friend of his ow he couldn't be a good boyfriend and so on. Now we're broken up, and I'm completely heart-broken over him, if I hadn't taken those pills, maybe right now would be different and I'd be so much happier.

Now woth his mom, I hate to talk about her, but she makes a great example. She was alot like me when she was a kid, and she got into drugs the same way I did. She's a wonderful lady, but now her one son can't live with her while her little baby boy can't be breast feed and she struggles to make ends met and feed her addiction.

If you aren't addicted to something, you don't know what its like. And theres a difference between using occationally, and being addicted so that you do what ever you can get your hands on. Once you are addicted, it haunts you, and reminds you of what it was like when itwas being nice to you, but all it is a monster. Thats I feel back into pills, and how my ex-boyfriends mom has been for many years
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
December 21st, 2008 at 10:50am
^^ But ibuprofen isn't an illegal drug, or addictive. Why would he be so upset that you took OTC pills?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
December 21st, 2008 at 11:23am
Agreed Tabs. I'm curious as to why you consider taking Ibuprofen (which is one of the most harmless painkillers on the market) to be "popping pills". They don't have the same numbing effect as paracetemol do or the side effects you get with other over the counter painkillers.

Ibuprofen are classed by medical experts as being non addictive. Taking too many is more likely to cause a stomach ulcer than anything else.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
December 21st, 2008 at 12:51pm
well they aren't that bad, that is how I reasoned it, he was just upset with the fact I took more then I was suppose to, it was more the princeple of it you know? And like nothing happened to me (I was just stupid in taking them and felt bad I did at all)

Like in all honesty I don't know have the crap I've taken. And I've gotten really messed up on God knows what, basically if I can get my hand on it I'd most likely take it.

I don't really care for taking Ibprofen, in fact I never take that one, it was just there. But I try not to do to many illegal drugs, I'd rather do something thats common so if I had to have a blood test or whatever it wouldn't be like "OMG she took benadryl!"
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
December 21st, 2008 at 01:08pm
^^ But Benadryl is also a legal, OTC medication, you can walk into a pharmacy and purchase it, and ibuprofen, without even so much as showing your identification. I'm not sure that you are actually doing "drugs" -- I think you're just abusing OTC meds, which while dangerous, doesn't carry the same risk as narcotic or opioid painkillers or most anti-anxiety or anti-depressant prescription meds.

I'm not sure how much ibuprofen it would take to actually *harm* you -- as Lulah says, continued use of higher-than-recommended amounts could cause an ulcer, or maybe liver damage, but that's over time, not after one dose.

People don't turn to crime to buy ibuprofen or Benadryl, you can't get addicted to it, and you would have to take it in massive quantities for it to do anything for you.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
December 21st, 2008 at 03:14pm
I'm not saying thats all I've done. I've done illegal pills and I've gotten them illegal (my friend gives me his anti-depressants) I was just saying that was how I started. But people have died from taking like 10 benadryl.

I was just using that as an example. Ibprofe isn't addictive, but sometimes its just a couple of pills to swallow you know? and its not like i"m proud at all of having done all that.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
January 12th, 2009 at 01:56pm
What do we think about the legalization(sp?) of pot? In Amsterdam it's legal but it's not a problem. In fact, because it's legal, it's easier to regulate and prevents things like the creation of super skunk. I don't know, what do y'all think?

My brother is regular pot smoker (not daily but a couple of times a week) and has been for years. Apparently it helps him when he's composing music and to be honest, I haven't seen him change. And for the argument of it's addictive, it's not addictive, apparently it isn't physically, like tabacco or heroine or something but it is mentally.

As for harder drugs, it's not for me. Haven't tried any, don't intend to as far as I'm aware. But to be honest, it's like cigarettes -a personal choice.- until addiction . Then I belive it becomes an illness and why take the risk? As for drugs that are supposedly not addictive... well again, if the person knows what they're doing then let them get on with it.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
January 12th, 2009 at 02:53pm
^ Hmm I don't like it, the legalization fo pot in Amsterdam.....
My friend was becoming clean from drugs, but before he promised to go there with some mates (but that was when he took drugs). So he still went and of course, he couldn't resist....and then he was back to where he was a pervious month before...

It's really upsetting to see one of your best mates depressed out of his head because he took some drugs. Sure it was only pot, but it led to him taking ecstacy and now he is really messed up....

But yeah, I don't agree with drugs at all.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
January 12th, 2009 at 07:09pm
I think pot can be wonderful thing if it isn't used to the extreme. It's quite possible to be a sometimes smoker and not end up like a depressed brain dead freak. I think a lot of people who end up that way must be very bored with their lives if they feel the need to smoke every single day for hours on end.

Marijuana, in it's natural plant form, shouldn't be called a drug because it's wouldn't be a drug. In it's natural form it's a plant and has no chemical additives. Hydroponically grown marijuana has chemicals in it, but I believe that if it were legalised then there wouldn't be such a need to grow it hydroponically. People would be able to grow it naturally in natural sunilight free of a shitload of chemical additives.

Contrary to popular belief, it isn't that easy to get hooked on pot. If you smoke it once, your brain doesn't start craving it incessantly afterward like with E or coke. I think one is perfectly able to smoke it occassionally without getting addicted, boring and brain dead.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 12th, 2009 at 08:08pm
Crystal Castles:
And for the argument of it's addictive, it's not addictive, apparently it isn't physically, like tabacco or heroine or something but it is mentally
How can you be "physically" addicted. If you're addicted mentally, you're addicted period. Mentally turns into physically. Yes, pot is addictive, it's not just "one type". An addiction is an addiction.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
January 14th, 2009 at 12:43am
one of my best friends was caught with MJ at school and went to Juvie for it for awhile and I've seen it, and a few other drugs, destroy his life. Ive never touched drugs and i never will. But i don't dislike someone just because they've used drugs, obviously they have an underlying problem and they just need help to get through and get back on their feet.
Jenny.
Jenny.
January 15th, 2009 at 02:36pm
Guys, this isn't a confessions - please discuss the pros and cons etc of drugs, not about your own use.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
January 15th, 2009 at 03:47pm
To me, drugs arent worth it. Yes they give you a high that "makes you feel good." but seriously, the high can be so short, once its over, you are back where you started. Is it worth damaging your body just to "feel good." I dont think so

Today at lunch my friends and I had an intresting conversation.

We know quite a few kids who smoke weed. A few that happened to be our friends.

A few kids in our school say that they wanted to try weed because its not addictive.

One girl we know says "I'm gonna smoke weed because I need to represent."

The truth is, it is. Its not as bad as it would with cigarette smoke, whereas that destroys your lungs. Marijuana disrupts brain activity. People say "represent" like its something to be proud of. In my opinion, it isnt. Like, go ahead and mess up your body, its your choice, but dont encourage it like its something "Oh-so-great."

Thats my opinion on the matter.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 16th, 2009 at 04:52pm
bet no one misses me:
Its not as bad as it would with cigarette smoke, whereas that destroys your lungs.
Actually weed has been proved to be more dangerous than cigarettes. The Canadian government did a study about it and they found that the smoke of weed contained more toxic things than cigarette smoke does. It had 20 x more ammonia and 5 times more hydrogen cyanide and nitrogen oxides than tobacco smoke.

Yes, I paraphrased from wikipedia, and no, not everything on wikipedia is a lie when it has a source to prove it. Don't ~hate.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
February 14th, 2009 at 02:05am
i agree that weed and pot is dangerous i know some one who died from the weed and pot. You can find something else to make you feel good than stuff that can damgage your health and ruin your life. I mean is it really worth it to go to juvi or jail because you wanted to feel good for a short while?(i know a guy..) I understand where people can say it's not that bad when you don't abuse it, but most people who use it abuse it and/or become addicted. Yes, one time might not make you addicted but you know people think "it didn't happen the first time why would i get addicted later." That "common sense" is a problem if you ask me. What i don't get is it really worth all the health risks and everything, for what really, to forget about your problems for a short time? From what happened to the people i know who "wouldn't get addicted" as they said, i don't exactly think so.