Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
postcollapse
Killjoy
postcollapse
August 26th, 2007 at 10:47am
I've done drugs once in my life, and it was the worst decision I have ever made.

I have literally seen lives ripped apart because of drugs, and trust me:
they.are.not.cool.

they dont make you look cool or seem older, they only make you look desperate to be involved in a clique//other group of people.

dont submit yourself to being that weak.
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
August 27th, 2007 at 01:59am
My uncle used to abuse prescription medication.
And he was on heroin
and Cocaine.

I tried coke once, when I was staying at his house.
I'm not really proud of it.

I'm never gonna do anything like that again.
Ever.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
August 28th, 2007 at 10:39pm
cries-in-vain--:
dugrs are great

that's spam.

i agree with the people who say that drugs rip apart lives.
and i find no sense in legalizing marijuana "so people will stop using it".
they will use it, legal or not. legalizing it just makes it that much easier to get.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 28th, 2007 at 10:45pm
Drugs
Alcohol
Self harm
They are all the same
I don't know how one could possibly condon any of them
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
August 29th, 2007 at 07:57am
I am not a drug user . I'm against drugs. Drugs ruin our lives and it consumes us slowly and basically, horribly change the way we are.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 31st, 2007 at 05:20am
Drugs are very bad and harmfull
but we all know it will be very very very hard to get rid of them completely
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 31st, 2007 at 05:40am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
Drugs are very bad and harmfull
but we all know it will be very very very hard to get rid of them completely

Its almost impossible to get rid of them completely.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 31st, 2007 at 05:58am
^ and rock bottom doesnt exist. its when they get off drugs for a little while that they relized what they've done, and even then all they think about is drugs.

you can stop taking them, but you're still gonna have the craving to get high
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
August 31st, 2007 at 04:36pm
cries-in-vain--:
legalizing it just makes it that much easier to get.

That could be true, but if it were to be made legal and an age limit was put on it, it might actually be harder to get. Here in Maryland it is actually easier to get marijuana than it is to try to get alcohol...
gnat1ns
Killjoy
gnat1ns
September 8th, 2007 at 03:39am
i have done drugs and I dont regret it nor am I ashamed. I only do them every few monthes, but i find them a mixture of fun and relaxing. My friend is first in a high school class of 580 and she smokes as much as I do. If you are responsible, drugs are not a bad thing. Some people over do it, and make a strong habit out of them which is bad, but as long as you are in control, hey, what the hell.
Lady Deathstrike
Killjoy
Lady Deathstrike
September 8th, 2007 at 09:26am
I haven't done drugs before. But that's mostly due to the fact that I hardly leave the house and have no money. No outlet for buying drugs. I'm not against recreational drug use, in small quantities some drugs can simply relax you, or open your mind like LSD. But people need to take responsibility of their actions when using drugs, just like they should when drinking alcohol. Honestly, if I was given the chance to try a drug (as long as it didnt include a needle) I would. But I would be careful about it.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
September 8th, 2007 at 05:40pm
we all know that drugs are bad but i doubt anyonr would use them less.
most people that use drugs know their bad but use them anyway. It's been going on for years and theirs nothing that can stop it.
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 9th, 2007 at 10:34pm
I think if marijuana were legalized, it would take some appeal out of it, because isn't the fun of doing drugs to get high, to take risks, etc? It's not risky if it's legal. I think if it were made legal, something else like pot or crack etc. would be more popular quickly. In my house, my sister and I make drug jokes freely, around our parents sometimes, saying things like, "Oh, she's high again, don't mind her" even though not one person in my family has been high once in their lives.
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 9th, 2007 at 10:36pm
gnat1ns:
i have done drugs and I dont regret it nor am I ashamed. I only do them every few monthes, but i find them a mixture of fun and relaxing. My friend is first in a high school class of 580 and she smokes as much as I do. If you are responsible, drugs are not a bad thing. Some people over do it, and make a strong habit out of them which is bad, but as long as you are in control, hey, what the hell.

You can't be in control of drugs.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 9th, 2007 at 11:11pm
savethetrees:
I think if marijuana were legalized, it would take some appeal out of it, because isn't the fun of doing drugs to get high, to take risks, etc? It's not risky if it's legal. I think if it were made legal, something else like pot or crack etc. would be more popular quickly. In my house, my sister and I make drug jokes freely, around our parents sometimes, saying things like, "Oh, she's high again, don't mind her" even though not one person in my family has been high once in their lives.

yeah, but seriously, drugs are bad, I've done them, I'm only 13 and I've over dosed on sleeping pills to try to kill myself and i also sometimes take painkillers to get high, but one of my best freinds was even worse everyday taking about 10 to 13 tylonel. we didn't met each other till we both stopped using, but we've both just damaged our insides so much, i can feel the effect to this day.
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 10th, 2007 at 01:51am
Yeah, I didn't say they were good, I'm just saying, people have always done drugs, and people will always do drugs, so what's the point of trying to stop them unless they want help? They tried it, they did it to themselves. It's their fault they're hooked, and their own free choice.
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
September 21st, 2007 at 03:19am
yea i kno but it still doesnt make it right...
one of my friends does drugs & im not sure i kno this person very well & it really makes me sad cuz this person has an abusive dad & cuts himself
does he have the right to do drugs? i need help! should i tell him to stop?
Eclipse
Killjoy
Eclipse
September 26th, 2007 at 05:44am
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
Drugs
Alcohol
Self harm
They are all the same
I don't know how one could possibly condon any of them

Touche!!!

At the risk of inciting the angry mob, I'll come clean.

I've done drugs. I've done a lot of drugs. It was the worst decision I ever made!! Wrecked my life and almost drove me insane.

I do not condone drugs AT ALL....not even marijuana, and I LOVED smoking pot.
Eclipse
Killjoy
Eclipse
September 26th, 2007 at 05:46am
savethetrees:
Yeah, I didn't say they were good, I'm just saying, people have always done drugs, and people will always do drugs, so what's the point of trying to stop them unless they want help? They tried it, they did it to themselves. It's their fault they're hooked, and their own free choice.

There's nothing you CAN do for them, unless they want help.

Sometimes, people have to reach rock-bottom before they realize that they NEED help.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
September 26th, 2007 at 06:00am
I am ok with weed in a way. I know a lot of potheads that live normal lives and are very healthy. I would NEVER do it myself, and im not going to praise someone for doing it, but I stopped caring when I found out friends of mine did it. weed and alcohol are both things that, as long as done sparringly, I don't have many issues with (just keep them AWAY from me)

I actually know a guy that I dated, he was so amazing on weed. He was so much mmore free spirited. When he was forced off of it, even a year later, it seemed like he lost a bit of his soul, and I missed it. In cases like that, I almost feed like, in a strange way, drugs were who he was, and even though it was a sick indulgence, it made up so much of the part of him I loved that I wish he was allowed to do it again.
^ack, no one kill me for that