Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
The Taste for Blood
Salute You in Your Grave
The Taste for Blood
January 3rd, 2008 at 03:42pm
i have never done drugs and plan to keep it that way.
i dont meen to sound like a goodie good, i have my vices but thats not one of them. i dont mind if my friends do its their choice i tell them they souldent and they cant choose to listen of to totaly ignor me their choice not mine. they only do things like english hay nothing really hard core like meth. if anyone of them was a meth head i would put them in rehab forth with.
chemicalsatthedisco
Jazz Hands
chemicalsatthedisco
January 5th, 2008 at 12:31am
i would never do drugs, but if u do them, thats your perogitive. and i do believe that youre probably not happy with the fact that u do them and i sinceraly wish with everything i own that when and if you do come to the conclusion you wanna stop, that u do and u dont get harmed.
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
January 5th, 2008 at 02:23pm
tbh i'm quite against all drugs,
inc. alchohol and nicotine,
i dont see how people need them to have a good time,
that, and, hard drugs can seriously damage someone,
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 12th, 2008 at 07:07pm
meh, ignore
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 12th, 2008 at 07:48pm
Ah, i've read a few more pages back and I see weed is a pretty big discussion point.

It's really not that bad compared to what is considered drugs. And not everyone who does drugs is ignorant/stupid/going to die. Some of my friends who are stoners are the most wonderful, smart, beautiful people I've ever met. They're worldly and accepting. On the other hand, some of the sober kids I know are the most ignorant people. So I wouldn't say smoking weed instantly makes you stupid.

Then again, I know a lot of adults who are stoners that are idiots. In moderation (meaning not scrubbing your carpet everyday looking for stems) i think it's perfectly fine.
Saffy..Cemetery
Killjoy
Saffy..Cemetery
January 17th, 2008 at 09:10pm
i'mnotokayipromise:
Life's Waiting:
I'm against drugs.
No one I that I know does drugs.
I'm probably never going to do them.
My friend tried marijuana once and wound up dead.
I don't want to end up dead.

Wow, I'm sorry about your friend. Are you sure it was just marijuana? Because that alone can't kill you... unless it's laced with something that can kill you.
yeah marijuana cant kill you by it's self. unless they had like, 20 fiftygram bags.
i do soft drugs socially and before you say something about how it could kill me and drugs are bad... yadayada... i have refused to do hard drugs before.
And saying that schools should FORCE the dangers upon us is just stupid. Sorry, but it is. Students and teens KNOW the danger of drugs. They just don't give a f...
And, the school can't do everything and neither can parents. in the end, it's their choice, just as its your choice whether or not to help them.

Also, saying that because someone does drugs, they won't be your friend. And saying that if they've meddled in drugs they won't be your friend. That's idiotic. Gerard use to do drugs and he managed to turn his life around so why don't you want to be near someonewho could do the same?
I understand if you don't because they change. Like, they get abusive or negectful. Or if they steal. But, ditching them because you hate drugs and all drug users is just wrong.
lunarpyro
Jazz Hands
lunarpyro
January 17th, 2008 at 11:47pm
I'm not saying drugs and drinking are good for you, but weed is not going to kill you. I've never heard of it doing so, it would have to be laced with something. I don't agree with hard drugs, but that doesn't necessarily mean i won't give someone a chance at friendship who does. Drinking in moderation I also think is okay. You can argue alcohol is not a drug, but in a sense it can be. It can be addictive, and actually is more dangerous that weed in large amounts. But it's definitely alright socially, just be fairly responsible.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
January 18th, 2008 at 08:18am
Saffy..Cemetery:
yeah marijuana cant kill you by it's self. unless they had like, 20 fiftygram bags.
i do soft drugs socially and before you say something about how it could kill me and drugs are bad... yadayada... i have refused to do hard drugs before.
And saying that schools should FORCE the dangers upon us is just stupid. Sorry, but it is. Students and teens KNOW the danger of drugs. They just don't give a f...
And, the school can't do everything and neither can parents. in the end, it's their choice, just as its your choice whether or not to help them.

Also, saying that because someone does drugs, they won't be your friend. And saying that if they've meddled in drugs they won't be your friend. That's idiotic. Gerard use to do drugs and he managed to turn his life around so why don't you want to be near someonewho could do the same?
I understand if you don't because they change. Like, they get abusive or negectful. Or if they steal. But, ditching them because you hate drugs and all drug users is just wrong.

I can honestly say that I don't think I would be friends with someone who actively did drugs & had no intentions of trying to quit.
I don't want to be caught up in that kind of thing, been there, done that with people before [not that I did, or ever will], and if anything that experience has just shown me that people like that are not worth being friends with.

I'm not sure I understand why you're saying children shouldn't be educated about drugs in schools. Of course they should! They should definately be warned about the dangers & the damage they are doing to their bodies by using any drug, alcohol and cigarettes included.
I also don't think it's true that teenagers do know the dangers from drugs.. Just because the internet is more prominent in our society now, doesn't mean you should believe everything you read or hear from other people.
Education is vital.
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
March 26th, 2008 at 02:28am
The topic of social drug taking was brought up in my Society And Culture class today, and my teacher informed us, that during the course of Australia's political history, the subject of legalising drugs have been brought up.

The plan would be that the Government would manufacture the drugs in safe clean laboritories, and provide the drugs at a low cost. This would hopefully eliminate some of the Underworld current in our society (as most of it is funded by the sale of drugs made in backyard labs) and help restrict unsafe drug taking and reduce the spread of diseases such as HIV and Hepatitus, which are often spread through the use of dirty needles.

I'm interested to see peoples views on this.
What do you think about the issue of legalising drugs?
Spirited Away
Joining The Black Parade
Spirited Away
March 27th, 2008 at 02:28pm
I dont like drugs. I know that it can give you good feelings and stuff, but it can really mess up your life. You could end up dying from an overdose. Do you want to die like that? I'm about to go to a school thats in a bad area and there has been reports of drug dealers selling right outside of the school. I hope that no one i know will take those drugs and I dont want to hear about one kid dying at such a young age. Drugs can really mess up your life.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 31st, 2008 at 02:48pm
I must share an experience:

I dropped acid for the first time a few days ago. Im not a druggie, actually, I have never spent any money at all on drugs. My experience was moving, uplifting, spiritual, beautiful, sexual, etc
If you look up LSD on the DEA website, the long term effects of the drug are almost non existent. It's a very safe drug, which isn't expected because of it's reputation. When I was on it, I felt confident and powerful, like I was this glowing beauty in the room, how all girls should be able to feel. I lost all of my insecurities. I saw flowers blooming out of a computer screen. Every touch of another person no matter how small made me feel like I was falling in love. I began to realize things about the people around me and about myself that I took with me even after my trip. How I felt about some people, and how I perceived myself.

If anyone is curious, I kept log of my trip while it was happening. I would be more then happy to share parts of it with you.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 31st, 2008 at 04:31pm
^ Yup, and a lot of people feel like that, and end up sleeping with a bunch of people or doing other things because the acid trip (also like ecstasy) gives you an unrealistic and sometimes unsafe perception of relationships.
Eight Bitter Years.
Killjoy
Eight Bitter Years.
July 31st, 2008 at 06:43pm
Drugs are the most immature, stupid, disgusting things on the face of the earth. Answer me this- Is there ONE person that you know of that has dont drugs, taht has been succsesful, or lived to an old age?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
July 31st, 2008 at 06:55pm
olafmychem:
Drugs are the most immature, stupid, disgusting things on the face of the earth. Answer me this- Is there ONE person that you know of that has dont drugs, taht has been succsesful, or lived to an old age?

Byron
Shelley
Stephen King
Sigmund Freud
Aldous Huxley
Ken Kasey
Andy Warhol
Mick Jagger
Keith Richards.

I wouldnt mind being a pound behind them in the bank.

I dont advocate the use of drugs in any way, however, your statement is inaccurate.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 31st, 2008 at 07:08pm
olafmychem:

Heres a good list

http://www.greatdreams.com/drugs.htm
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
July 31st, 2008 at 08:21pm
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
I must share an experience:

I dropped acid for the first time a few days ago. Im not a druggie, actually, I have never spent any money at all on drugs. My experience was moving, uplifting, spiritual, beautiful, sexual, etc
If you look up LSD on the DEA website, the long term effects of the drug are almost non existent. It's a very safe drug, which isn't expected because of it's reputation. When I was on it, I felt confident and powerful, like I was this glowing beauty in the room, how all girls should be able to feel. I lost all of my insecurities. I saw flowers blooming out of a computer screen. Every touch of another person no matter how small made me feel like I was falling in love. I began to realize things about the people around me and about myself that I took with me even after my trip. How I felt about some people, and how I perceived myself.

If anyone is curious, I kept log of my trip while it was happening. I would be more then happy to share parts of it with you.

I agree with you, for the most part. I believe LSD is safer than a lot of other drugs. I even believe it is safer than alcohol in terms of psychological damage to the brain.

But -
People have the potential the do extremely stupid things when they're on acid. More stupid than when you're drunk. When you are on acid (and I have first hand experience), you obviously don't see all things for what they really are. It would be so easy to harm yourself and possibly others when you're on acid. For example, you may think a moving car on the road is harmless, or a dream, etc. Next thing you know, you're playing chicken in traffic and have a good chance of getting hit.

I would take it again (I've only done it once), but I would make sure it is in a more safe environment. And with more people I know. In fact, that is the reason it is suggested you be around people you know, especially if they are 'sober' - so they stop you from doing dumb things.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
July 31st, 2008 at 08:59pm
I don't like the idea of drugs, because I don't like the idea of relying on a substance to do something for me and get me through things. I would rather just experience life as it comes and depend on myself instead of any other substance. I would rather have fun just being around friends instead of being high. Plus, it seems like something that drains a lot of money and I don't care for that.

However,I can respect anyone that uses drugs as long as they respect me and my wish not to participate. I have no doubt that people that use drugs can be very good people that just like to party. If that is they way they want to do things, than that is great for them.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 31st, 2008 at 09:00pm
Wow, thanks for that post Mind. I appreciated your unbiased view, you know what your talking about.

I tend to agree with Acid being less harmful then alcohol, and I think as per what you do when your on it has more to do with surrounding factors (mindsett, how much you've done it)
My experience, I was more off the wall, but many of the people tripping with me acted almost normal. It was my first time though.
So i'd say that's a little shifty.
The best thing you can do, like you said, is be in a safe place, have a positive mindset, and do it with people who you trust. I didn't go outside until my trip was less intense, so I was fine, but I could imagine that going a bit differently if it was within the first few hours.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
July 31st, 2008 at 11:25pm
^Yeah, having a good mindset before you drop can go a long way. It lessens your chance of having a bad trip.

I think that if people are thinking about taking any drug, they should research it at first. A lot of people go, "Well, if I look up on it then I will be discouraged to take it...". But the reality is, if one educates themselves about the drug, then they can look after themselves better.

I know that there will be people who will put forward the argument, "Well, why don't they just not do drugs in the first place?", but let's be realistic. Some people are just curious about drugs, so if they're going to do it, they may as well be educated on it instead of ignorant.

DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 31st, 2008 at 11:35pm
exactly!
And even if it's just because they are looking for what drugs have to offer, or they like that drug, it's not a give, give world. You can't expect to enjoy a drug without being safe first-it's like driving a car. Some people just don't know how to be safe, and the outcome of that can be very unfortunate.
Gnerally, I hope that if my friends want to try a drug, they do it with me so I can watch them and tell then what they need to do.